Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
at ^^ I thought the same too πŸ˜†

And where is Dhonii ?? he is the captain and still not included 😲 !!? and Yuvi ?

Anyway I am with Amla's Balms .. Sachinnnn 😎

Edited by HiphopStahKiran - 13 years ago
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Viller's warriors

and how come 2 South Africans r captains?
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I want Sachin's Shockers else I wont be joining and will create my own Team 😡 and will throw tantrums all around this thread, and anyday u can count me for that 😈
Edited by monar - 13 years ago
Oh boy! All right, first things first: as I have already said in my initial post, those are the teams you guys get. The whole game is to deduce given these teams, which one will accrue the most points. And of course the most points come by the actual performance of the players in the ICC WC.
Also we wanted to pick players from a lot of different teams as opposed to just a few subcontinent ones. Hence you may not see all the players that you want to. Furthermore, I needed to average out the skills of the players based on their current ICC rankings. So there can't be a team with all the best ranked players...it has to even out.
In regards to Afridi being there more than once, well it wasn't a conscious decision however 1-2 Pakistani players did need to be included, and given the current games, he is Pakistan's best hope. So it's actually a good thing for the team that he is included in. If you think no Pakistani player should have been included, then I'm sorry but we needed to try and represent players from all sides.
Finally once again, these are just 4 teams hence they will be missing some good players. I'm sorry if I have excluded your favorite player(s) but it wasn't a deliberate decision. Trust me, it wasn't easy picking teams! Please understand that this is what you get, and all you need to do is decide which combo of players will perform the best in this WC.

I will soon update the current player and team points as well as the supporters list. Have fun and I hope this clarifies any issues you guys had. Cheers!

P.S. A big thank you to all those who appreciated the post and the game. I worked hard for this and updating it continuously will also require a bit of time. I hope people can focus on the game rather than who is and who isn't included. Thanks.
Edited by seert - 13 years ago
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sorry but I reckon keeping player in two different teams doesnt make any sense, firstly its confusing secondly it will impact the performance of the teams "over exhaustion", thirdly how will u rank? either these two teams will be in benefit or in loss, which wont be fair at all... lastly Pak team has 11 players playing in WC and they are good in their business, we shall not make it a single player game! my views.
Mona: I don't see how its confusing nor do I see it affecting the other teams performance. Look the whole game is to decide which team out of those 4 will perform the best. Just choose the best one according to you and forget the rest. Furthermore, yes Pakistan has 11 players but most of Pakistan's victories thus far have been due to Afridi (the recent match against Canada is the best example). Nevertheless, there are other Pakistanis included like Umar Akmal and Shehzad. Once again though it wasn't a deliberate decision at all to repeat Afridi but I can't change the teams now nor do I think a player being repeated is a problem. I'm sorry if the teams aren't what you expected but there are many different combination of teams and it's not possible to list them all. I hope you can come to appreciate the game and post for what it is.
PM me if you have any further questions.

Oh and guys, Afridi isn't the only player who has been repeated...there are others but again it wasn't because I like/dislike them.
Edited by seert - 13 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I think many have found it confuzing..
but i think the teams shud maybe be increased by like 2 more teams... cz MANY performing players arent included! 😳
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amla's Balms best oneπŸ‘πŸΌ
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
my team..
Amla's Balms

do include me
raheelu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail