Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qarishahg thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ๐Ÿ˜‰pjyo

after watching crappy serials this kitty gets all  irritableHot Head ,watermelon keeps its head thanda thanda cool cool๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

hehe thanda thanda and slimey lol
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
haila we won thankyou seert for amazing thread,loved ur effort and everything else inbetween, i was amazed at response the thread got...
once again conratulations to winners of IF and real world cup ..as well as participants..as one needs worthy opponents to make victory even sweeter.
plz open forum for SUPER COP SURYA in sony section....

we don't want to spam but we are left with no option....since nobody is listening to our requests since one week...

plz mods open the forum..
ahsima thumbnail
I am really amazed how Watson wonder leads the table, am unable to believe it since the points diff were really high until the finals and how come it has been raised in a single match, if even Gambhir and Zaheer points are updated u cant lead the table as the other team too has players who were equal to gambhir and Zaheer

Just i have put some points here between the past leading team and the present leaded team

• Dilshan team was leading the table until the finals
  • there was approx around 300 point diff
  • only the final team players points can be updated
  • Dilshan team has Sehwag, Jayawardne, yuvi, dilshan, and malinga
  • watson has Tharanga, Gambhir, Muralitharan and Zaheer
  • tharanga score was 2, muralitharan dint take a wicket, Zaheer took 2 wickets, Gambhir scored 97
  • while Sehwag dint score runs, Jayawardne scored 103, Yuvi scored 21 and took 2 wickets, dishan scored 21 & took a wicket and malinga took 2 wickets
  • Watson's table points can be updated for zaheer and gambhir
  • and dilshan team points can be updated for mahela, yuvi, dilshan and malinga
  • and all the team members points can be updated for their fielding
If the points were updated regarding this how come watson lead the table

AM REALLY REALLY CONFUSED, COULD SOMEONE MAKE CLEAR OF IT ๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by ahsima - 13 years ago
ImanAlipk thumbnail
Now the world cup is over, But I choose Watson's Wonder