Update for Wednesday 02/03/2011

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Shubba dear for the lovely update...πŸ‘

Indha mental Charu-vin attagasam thaangaleppa...😑😑

When she prepares the bed she acted like real psycho..😑😑 Thank God Thulasi saw tat reaction...πŸ˜•

Now this Lavanya Nitish first night was another funny situation in a tragedy scene..πŸ˜†

Now lets see wat this Bhuvana will try to do as she can threaten tat doctor tat she will commit suicide if he wont give divorce to his first wife...😑

Lets see wat Thulasi is going to do next as her doubt is increasing on Charu day by day..πŸ˜‰

I feel tat romance scene will come on friday...πŸ˜• and tat mental gal will feel jealous..😑

Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
Thank u for the update Shubba ..😊

Quite an irritating episode with Charu planning everything leaving T to be like a servant taking orders from her..😑   It is too much that she decides the order of where each of them sleeps ..
May be the romance couple Charu and her sothai can sleep in the kitchen hugging each other πŸ˜†
and TT can sleep in the hall happily ...πŸ˜‰

Thanks for the update, Shubba kka.

r
friends...
quiet a few spelling mistakes are there ....pls bear with me as i did it in a hurry....
the topic s already sticky so i cannot edit it now....pls adjust with it.. πŸ˜› Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Thanks shubba for the updateπŸ˜› .Annoyance 😑😑is besieging me coz I abhor this epi.Hmm..Hmm.It was immensly irking. The way charu grasped TA'S HAND....Iam speechless with madness as the T&t scenes flood to my mind.
OMG bad luck has shrouded T&t's life. I don't know how thuls is going to tackle  this probs and chase charu out of her house.

This will be the right time for thuls to prove her true luv Heartbeattowards TA and fight wid charu. actually  elderly person like GW  must be arole model to younger generation but this lady.....IT'S annoying.

Moreover any married man won't allow another girl like charu simply hold hand &walk around.This  charu has been doing this since wedding day.

Last scene was horrible how dare charu catches TA  hand that too in front of thuls which I cannot digest.gentle breeze,happiness......all missing in thendral.Definitely iam missing my old thendral.

Nowadays Charu's behaviour makes me frustrated and causes me to holler at her.pavam thuls.

The achievement of charu, is going to be known in future epi.Bujipa scenes were funny.
Waiting for next 'tearful episodes.😭
Thanks Shubba Akka for the update! πŸ˜ƒ I too was laughing at Charu. Especially when she was setting up the pillows and stuff and kept pointing to each place saying who's sleeping where 🀣

OMG Thuls has an inner voice....😲😲... she has never had the need for one before because she always says what she's feeling or shows it in her face but now she isn't able to be forward with Charu But I love her inner voice πŸ˜† and soon when it comes out in the open, I'm sure Thuls' will give Charu a piece of her mind and I cannot wait. πŸ˜‰

Thanks Shubba Akka for the wonderful Update!!πŸ‘

It was boring and dragging as usual!!😳

Charu ur a mutthal..heheheπŸ˜†..Thulasismind voice were nice!!..Haha...She is now in the right route with her brain and not like TA who has given it to someone!!🀣

I have a little guess..The romance scene between T&T which was shown in the promo is real and i thnk after everything done all went to sleep..Appo T&T felt sad to sleep seperately, thats why TA went to motthai maadi and Thulasi went their too!!::Then their romance starting🀣, antha cycle gap-le Charu sensed that T&T are not there-nuπŸ˜† and followed them somehow..Charu what a 
pozhappu??πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Thank you Shubba Akka for the update! πŸ˜ƒ

Another irritating episode.....I am happy quite happy that Thulasi really understood Charu's plan. She is disgusted with her, that is more than enough and she will use her brain this time. Thulasi is being a silent and sharp observer right now and she is confirming all that what Deepa said as she sees and notices every little thing Charu does, and she is kind of able to read Charu's mind as well. And moreover she is angry with Charu and not with TA for bringing her to their house. They again decided to show Thulasi's trust in TA like many already guessed here. Charu has only GW and Lavanya's support, but Thulasi has the best of everything as her support, it is TA's love. What else does she need to chase out the devil Charu. πŸ˜›

Charu is acting as if she is a woman of GW's age, guess that is why she selected her as her romance partner and that is why the much younger TA does not suit her in any way. She behaved like a joker in yesterday's episode, was just laughing about her idli-gent plans of making Thulasi not to sleep besides TA, this is her first success, isn't that a joke? 😑

TA won't definetly like this kind of girls, he likes girls like Thulasi, and he is not only impressed with the drama queen, he is equally impressed with Deepa when she saved her friend from Vel. TA likes the innocence of Thulasi, her appavithanam (he said that in court too) and she being quiet in many situations, he likes to be her everything (he said that too in the beginning as far as i remember), and he likes to protect her and above all he likes to love her. But if it was Charu, he would not be able to do these things.Charu has to understand this. 

Thulasi was looking a bit sad and definetly feels lonely in her own house even if many people and TA are around her, but she does not really mind it as TA is happy with them,but TA will miss her in that jobless evil gumbal and go to Thulasi, might be that is why the terrace-romance which will be interrupted by psycho. I think Thulasi will chase her out soon and her dad VR will tell Nitheesh's dad to bring her back to their house. Thulasi will choose the way Charu did choose, she will be goody goody to psycho and make her believe that she does not doubt her. Charu will be forced to go, and her BP will raise and that is when i think she will start planning of killing Thulasi, that might be the situation in which TA will come to know about her plan and problem. πŸ˜•

Honestly, TA cannot be so dumb that he does not notice how Charu has taken over the house and also him. He does not even look at Thuls when she is watching the three of them talking and charu holds his hand in front Thuls. This is not like Vels as Thuls did not let him near her. Here TA is not even uncomfortable with Charu going enanga to him and sidelining Thuls. When will he ever learn the truth and how will Thuls deal with the vulgarity of Charu talking to her to sleep away from her husband. In a way it is good that Thuls is only talking to herself and keeping calm. The day the volcano blows up Charu and GW will have to run for cover. As they say sadhu merandal kadu kollathu. Even TA should be pulled up for being so stupid and not realising Charu's behaviour