Pavitra Rishta

meiyang chang to win jdj - Page 2

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

If the concept of the show is for non dancers then why did they take Sushant?? Sony and JDJ sucks.. But cant say anything.. Need to wait and watch.. I wish this does not come true.... Sushant for us you are already a winner..⭐️  If he does not win then it is clear that this show is rigged..😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bonnefille thumbnail
@ piya: am just hoping for the best.....can't do much beyond it. I want Shampa to be called the winning choreo....she deserves it. Sushant has already won popularity and audience love.....want Shampa to get to call the trophy her own. 

TOI in this article is more on Sushant's side than Chang. I love Chang too but Sushant deserves it better.   
Edited by bonnefille - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Exactly , wh yshould Shampa , the most deserving choreographer , pay for the mistake of  the casting director ..If they think that Sushant is a trained dancer then why did the casting dorector pick him up in the first place ..He put in so much work and everything in it ...is all that a joke ??? Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TOI articles can come true at times😲

i don't know what kind of print media is it but i hope they are totally wrong. from the past few days they have been posting all crap about Sushita so would like to believe they post crap.😃

i am just hoping the winner is none other than SUSHANT SINGH RAJPUT! and he fully deserves it and he is their to win
@ Bonne, I dont care whose side they are on but their sensational reporting bugs me or maybe its Sony's idea of spicing it up to grab more eyeballs for the finale, btw really wanna know the 'source' could be "auntie" again 🤣
bonnefille thumbnail
Yeah that's what anki said in one of her interviews....and I totally agree to it. Sushant wouldn't care to make it come to notice.....thankfully ankita did. Why take a good dancer if you plan to just use him and throw?
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Yes Shampa is the most deserving and talented choreographer... Channel should think in every aspects before deciding anything..
bonnefille thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: piya_10

@ Bonne, I dont care whose side they are on but their sensational reporting bugs me or maybe its Sony's idea of spicing it up to grab more eyeballs for the finale, btw really wanna know the 'source' could be "auntie" again 🤣

LOL.....aunty definitely didn't seem happy being called the consistent couple.....so maybe. 😈 
-SushitaLover- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ArManFan1

If the concept of the show is for non dancers then why did they take Sushant?? Sony and JDJ sucks.. But cant say anything.. Need to wait and watch.. I wish this does not come true.... Sushant for us you are already a winner..⭐️  If he does not win then it is clear that this show is rigged..😡

rachna v hav already seen a topic made in jdj forum tht describe wht a traind dancer is...sushant is only trained in jazz nd martial arts..hw can he b called a trained dancer😡😕
-SushitaLover- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

This article is not true..

TOI always writes against Sushant rajput ...I don't know what their problem is ?

If the title was not for a good dancer why did they take Sushant and Yana in the first place ..

👍🏼