Pavitra Rishta

meiyang chang to win jdj - Page 3

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: --DivyaCutie--

rachna v hav already seen a topic made in jdj forum tht describe wht a traind dancer is...sushant is only trained in jazz nd martial arts..hw can he b called a trained dancerπŸ˜‘πŸ˜•

Divs they will never change Angry.. Why cant they say the same about Yana.. Dance earns her bread and butter so she cannot be a non dancer.. They will never say that.. They are jealous of Sushant thats all..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SushitaLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ArManFan1

Divs they will never change 😑.. Why cant they say the same about Yana.. Dance earns her bread and butter so she cannot be a non dancer.. They will never say that.. They are jealous of Sushant thats all..

yes they r jealous of him😑
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
if this is just a rumour y do they want to spread such a false news? there maight be somtng true in it na....😭it ll be very much injustice towards sushant if he doesnt win...........😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

wat is the use of getting the title of"most consistent performer"? he is the best dancer jhalak seasons have ever seen n just such a silly title??????????????????????????????it will be like making fools of such a huge audience who loves n votes for sushant..n judges who always selected him as the best ever dancer..
Edited by anamika_0 - 13 years ago
-SushitaLover- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anamika_0

if this is just a rumour y do they want to spread such a false news? there maight be somtng true in it na....😭it ll be very much injustice towards sushant if he doesnt win...........😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

😭😭this show is completely rigged...wht krushna said is crct😑
LovePRSoham thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anamika_0

wat is the use of getting the title of"most consistent performer"? he is the best dancer jhalak seasons have ever seen n just such a silly title??????????????????????????????it will be like making fools of such a huge audience who loves n votes for sushant..n judges who always selected him as the best ever dancer..

Totally agree with you.. Sushant and Shampa have give their best.. Feeling bad for both of them..
-SushitaLover- thumbnail
rachna letzz hope fr the best
LovePRSoham thumbnail

rachna letzz hope fr the best

Yes Divs I wish I wish I wish this article is not true.. By the by is there any news about Monday's elimination??
-SushitaLover- thumbnail

Yes Divs I wish I wish I wish this article is not true.. By the by is there any news about Monday's elimination??

no newssss😭u read tht tellybuzz article it vll b tmrw it seems
LovePRSoham thumbnail

no newssss😭u read tht tellybuzz article it vll b tmrw it seems

Oh I did not sleep and came online only to see who is eliminated.. Cry
-SushitaLover- thumbnail

Oh I did not sleep and came online only to see who is eliminated.. 😭

even me mah mom is scoldng me...coz im cummng ol widout takng rest...im havng fever above 101