Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Jai , even today savita was talking bad for Archana to sachu ...Come on yaar ..how fair is this ...???
hate is consuming her , it is killing her .....she is being  her worst enemy ....

I felt bad for poor sachu ...The mother has just left the child ...he goes to sleep listening how evil Archana  kaki is ...

I also think manav is wrong in cutting off communication but he is really tired and does not know what to do ...how many years he  has been going out of his way to keep his mother happy bu tthis lady just doesn't see things from his point of view ..She is stubborn that he ses things fro mehr point of view .

he was wrong that he spoiled her so much and that is the reaso nwhy things have gone out of control for both mother and son ...Jus tbecause she is your mother , it does not mean that she can do what she is doing right now ....It is totally unacceptable ...
her behaviour towards Archna is compleety unacceptable ....

She has to stop hating so much ......I don't like to see her upset .I wan ther to be happy but she has to help herself ..Hate is bad ...it kills you inside , it is killing her inside ....
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Tanyaz thank u for not throwing snow boats πŸ˜† !!! of course you can call me Jai yaar. I agree with your points Tanyaz but the point I am saying is that Manav needs to stop acting foolish!!! S he will take care of his mom but at the moment she is in depression and her mind set is not right so this is not the right time to force Archu over Savita. It will increase her anger. The intention of making Savita accept Archu is right but it has no relation for the mistake he made. S he does not have to go and live with her or do anything at least he could first ask forgiveness for his mistake and  check on her heath and then be stubborn later that unless she accepts Archana he is not coming back. At least that way u are making Savita think . The current way Savita is going to be more irate like today . She is not well and in right frame of mind. Its foolish of Arman and Damo for not noting her condition in spite of even Sulo telling Archu. All I am saying is that its high time Manav puts words into actions. S he is doing this for his mother. But it should not be too late where he later repents on his decision. Even now he is not sure about his decision. 
Well I said Mahan Archu coz every time she tries to make a decision which seems to be Mahan in nature thinking good for others it ends up digging a grave for herself πŸ˜•
S no women would love to be with such a saas but just yesterday she was against manav decision and today all of a sudden she is agreeing with him and asking him to adamant. Just thought she was a bit clever here. Well in short instead of bringing in solutions Arman keep digging grave for themselves by their foolishness . Thats why I am pissed about. Hope in coming epis things change/
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Jaishankar

Tanyaz thank u for not throwing snow boats πŸ˜† !!! of course you can call me Jai yaar. I agree with your points Tanyaz but the point I am saying is that Manav needs to stop acting foolish!!!

I agree with you here 100 % .He is rather foolish at times ...
he is tackling two issues very foolishly .He is trying to save Dharmesh's butt at any cost ....
And he is cutting off communication with his  mother , he thinks that by being strict he will get his way ...
You see , he really really deseperately wants  two things ..
1. Live with his mommy every single day of his  life ..
See his mother being cared for by someone as loving and nurturing as Archana ..Poor fellow is only doing this for Savita's own good ...he doesn't have to do this much ...Honestly ..Meeting her once a week and not talking about Archana would be a much easier solution but he wants savita back in his life so much that he is even prepared if she is little bit bad with Archan ..He just wants a little basic respect ..I mean she calls her nagin , bache khane wali daya n...for God sake .The girl saves the child brings him home and she is accused of kidnapping and stealing the  baby , she is accused of stealing manav and then the most caustic  language ....
To be honest any normal girl would be rather put off with a husband who is so desperate to go and live with his mother even  knowing how his mother talks to her and how she treats her ...But this is Archana  ( manav ki chamchi )  so she is OK...
 2. He wants his house to be taken care of by Archana .He wants a great old age for his parents ..For Archu to take responsibilities and to  take care of the house she has to be there ...That is why he is so adamant about taking her there ...
He is not doing this for Archana , he is doing this for Savita .It is savita's life that will change for the better if manav's plan succeeds of taking Archu with him ....

S he will take care of his mom but at the moment she is in depression and her mind set is not right so this is not the right time to force Archu over Savita. It will increase her anger. The intention of making Savita accept Archu is right but it has no relation for the mistake he made. S he does not have to go and live with her or do anything at least he could first ask forgiveness for his mistake and  check on her heath and then be stubborn later that unless she accepts Archana he is not coming back. At least that way u are making Savita think .

You are right , this would be the right approach . I said that just now ,he is being foolish .But calling him a bad uncaring so is unfair I think ..he is not doing this because he loves Archu and all that .he is doing this because he  loves savita too much ...But yes , right now his mother is just too filled with hate and is not seeing any reason at all...

The current way Savita is going to be more irate like today . She is not well and in right frame of mind. Its foolish of Arman and Damo for not noting her condition in spite of even Sulo telling Archu. All I am saying is that its high time Manav puts words into actions. S he is doing this for his mother. But it should not be too late where he later repents on his decision. Even now he is not sure about his decision. 

It 's tough na . He loves her .He hates ignoring her ..I feel bad for him ..He is doing this foolishly but he only is doing this for her and then he wil lbe put on a guilt trip ..See the way savita spoke to him yesterday ...She said she will stop loving him and all that .Today she is crying how can he break relations...The lady herself  says so much but she never thinks about that ..it is always the other  peson who is wrong ....
Jai , yo u wait and see what this poor boy is going to go through when he finds out that she is sick ...I feel so bad for him ...

Well I said Mahan Archu coz every time she tries to make a decision which seems to be Mahan in nature thinking good for others it ends up digging a grave for herself πŸ˜•

She was pathetic before in this respect and pathetically mahaan .but since this new team has come  I am so glad that they are making Archana more human ....Today  she is with her husband and supports him if he is fighting  for her dignity ....That's the way it should be ..No one is asking savita to love Archana  but the abuse and the bullying has to stop ......
She walked away from her parent's house  when Manav was called a thief ..How can she tell manav, ' Oh it's Ok if your  mom abuses me , I don't mind ' .Of course you would mind ..It's aweful yaar ...

S no women would love to be with such a saas but just yesterday she was against manav decision and today all of a sudden she is agreeing with him and asking him to adamant. Just thought she was a bit clever here. Well in short instead of bringing in solutions Arman keep digging grave for themselves by their foolishness . Thats why I am pissed about. Hope in coming epis things change/

Should be interesting to see what happens .But yes yo uare right .saviat will get sick and then manav will go on a guilt trip .Despite of their good intentions they will be feeling bad ...Archana will go in the hosue and she will take whatever treatment that is put on her and  Manav will not be able to fight for his wife's dignity at all....he will just have to look the other way ' ..
sad very sad .....
I hope it doesn't come to this .I hope the old  lady  too gets scared of her failing health , gets tired of fighting  and stops this battle .Time to relax an take a chill pill savita ..Let the younger lot take care of you and your home  for God sake if nothing  else then think about poor little sachu .......

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaishankar

Tanyaz thank u for not throwing snow boats πŸ˜† !!! of course you can call me Jai yaar. I agree with your points Tanyaz but the point I am saying is that Manav needs to stop acting foolish!!! S he will take care of his mom but at the moment she is in depression and her mind set is not right so this is not the right time to force Archu over Savita. It will increase her anger. The intention of making Savita accept Archu is right but it has no relation for the mistake he made. S he does not have to go and live with her or do anything at least he could first ask forgiveness for his mistake and  check on her heath and then be stubborn later that unless she accepts Archana he is not coming back. At least that way u are making Savita think . The current way Savita is going to be more irate like today . She is not well and in right frame of mind. Its foolish of Arman and Damo for not noting her condition in spite of even Sulo telling Archu. All I am saying is that its high time Manav puts words into actions. S he is doing this for his mother. But it should not be too late where he later repents on his decision. Even now he is not sure about his decision. 

Jai (i can call u that also?? πŸ˜† )  i think the thing is this...Manav has in the past done everything his mother wanted...and always kept quiet and let her bash them...he has stood on his head and bent over backwards to please his mother and to show her that he loves her.  in short he has tried everything....and still she is filled with hatred and self serving.   Manav knows, and he is right, that if he says he was wrong is saying those things, his mother, sadly, will seize on it to continue her games of drama, knowing she succeeded once again...and she won't change her own attitude. we see what she did when he tried to thank her..and hold her hand.   As sad as that is for everyone, it has been her history.  

When i say she is sick, it is not a physical sickness, altho one can become physically sick from spiritual and emotional illness.  i really think, and i have said this all along, Savita needs a spiritual encounter......to recognize the sickness of her soul in being filled with rage and hatred.  it is destroying her and her family.  Yes, everyone has made mistakes, and Damo...God knows what's going on in his head... but the issue is Savita.  And she needs to recognize what she is doing.  I think that the tough love manav is showing is the only way it will happen.. part of me wants to say...yes he should go talk to her, but Savita won't be talked with...once she has you as an audience it's all over.  She really needs to EXPERIENCE the loneliness she has created before she will begin to understand, unfortunately.

.   We all have to be accountable Jai. and Savita is no different.  When my daughter was a very young girl, I was making excuses for the very bad behavior of a relative, that she had has this bad thing and that bad thing happen to her...and so...we should understand...even tho she was also very very destructive and mean to others in the family.  My daughter looked at me...she was only about 10 yrs old...and said, mommy, everyone experiences great pain and hurt in their lives, but each of us has a responsibility to learn how to deal with it so that we don't hurt others.   I was blown away and i have never forgotten the wisdom of my child.    And that's what Savita needs to hear too.   :)

Edited by naava - 13 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi karen...how are u?...😊
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Savita's jealousy is consuming her mental health.  Plain and simple. When will she realize the love for a mother and wife are different.  She wants manav to remain crazy in her love?😲😲  I mean who is writing these lines for these actors?  So ridiculous.

She wants to know why he has changed, she needs a mirror and will get the answer.  Her constant abuse towards archana, bickering and refusing to accept archana has made him change, even though he is hurting. How long can a husband (should be never) put up with his wife being insulted and abused day in and day out.  Mothers like Savita would make children do harmful stuff. I really pity her. 

I am yet to watch the videos, my post is all based on WUπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
star_wars thumbnail
Hi usha, i was fine until i read WU and savita talking nonsense.πŸ˜†  How are you?
archanamanav thumbnail
Originally posted by: star_wars

Hi usha, i was fine until i read WU and savita talking nonsense.πŸ˜†  How are you?

i am good karen..wu did it for you then..πŸ˜†..hey you should watch that scene...just look at sachu in that scene and ignore savita..cute baby he is...😍
star_wars thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yes it did it for me.  Most times i would watch the videos then read WU.  I will watch it but gosh Savita is too much.

Yesterday she fought to see if she still got it, she wanted to pull out the tongue of the chawl cat now today she is crying for manav.

Was it Naava who wanted to know how come Savita knew all these people business and no one knows hers🀣
archanamanav thumbnail
her brain sure is over filled with everyone's bad deeds..karen..πŸ˜†