Dharmesh's mother
Madhuri
Savita
Sukku bai ( Chawl woman)
Anyone else
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by star_wars

Savita's jealousy is consuming her mental health.  Plain and simple. When will she realize the love for a mother and wife are different.  She wants manav to remain crazy in her love?😲😲  I mean who is writing these lines for these actors?  So ridiculous.

She wants to know why he has changed, she needs a mirror and will get the answer.  Her constant abuse towards archana, bickering and refusing to accept archana has made him change, even though he is hurting. How long can a husband (should be never) put up with his wife being insulted and abused day in and day out.  Mothers like Savita would make children do harmful stuff. I really pity her. 

I am yet to watch the videos, my post is all based on WU😆😆😆 

Karen that is what she said....
She said , to be exact ...

Before all Manav could see was his mother and his mother's love  now all he can see is Archana and he has gone blind ..He cannot see his mother ..

I tell you ...I was like ....' what  is this ?
 I mean , a mother is a mother and a wife is a wife ....
I mean this whole thing  is just too ridiculous to comment ...

It is definitely jealousy and hate that is making her sick .....
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
No reason she is so unhappy. She needs to clear it and she will feel better Usha  Like Naava said, maybe being alone will make her realize what she is doing is wrong.

Dharmesh mom gave the chawl cat money to spy😲😲 
I am really really keeping my fingers crossed that  by the time she gests sick , this hate tires her so much that she herself wants to keep it away from her .Tha tshe herself gets  scared for herself and asks manav and Archana to be her support and tells her boy to take care of her and she should trust him ...
Tanyaz, totally agree with you, how can we even comment on such a statement made by a mom towards her son and his wife?  Just weird.

Pure jealousy and hate that has her going over the edge.  I just hope Manav stays put and dont bend.
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I am really really keeping my fingers crossed that  by the time she gests sick , this hate tires her so much that she herself wants to keep it away from her .Tha tshe herself gets  scared for herself and asks manav and Archana to be her support and tells her boy to take care of her and she should trust him ..

Savita needs to do some introspection and she will get better. I understand your point, when I stay angry for a few hours I feel sick.  Jeezzz, how is she functioning with so much hate and ego?😲😲
@Tanyaz s this is what I wanted Manav to avoid the guilt feeling and now its going to happen. Its coz of immaturity he has found himself in this position and now he is going to face it unfortunately. Thats why I wanted Manav to act the way I said it in order to avoid it.Now its going to happen.Hope he gets a hold of himself and this time finds solutions on his own instead of soul searching.
@Naava s yaar of course you can call me Jai yaar no need to ask at all. First of all Kudos to your daughter amazing maturity ;she is a real role model!!!👏
But Naava the fact Manav is not as matured as your daughter. The props is the always acts foolish unable to take decisions and later repents on it. I would again say "at thus moment Savita is in depression and her mind set is not right so this is not the right time to force Archu over Savita. It will increase her anger. The intention of making Savita accept Archu is right but it has no relation for the mistake he made. S he does not have to go and live with her or do anything at least he could first ask forgiveness for his mistake and  check on her heath and then be stubborn later that unless she accepts Archana he is not coming back. At least that way u are making Savita think ."
So even though the forced love might be good for Savita but one need to see that she is mentally and physically sick and she is old and this forced/cold behavior will only make savita more irate and hate Archu more. A human body has its limitations. At this moment if the cold behavior continues and of she continues to be in depression a stage might come when Manav might loose her forever. Do you think he will able to forgive himself for that ?
Hence I keep saying that I am not saying Manav is bad son ,I am saying Manav needs to start putting his words into actions ans stop acting foolishly before its too late that he will never be able to forgive himself.

PS : Also the statement made my Manav in thanking mom was first of all foolish. No mom would like in general when a son thanks her.Well she was already pissed and when he came to thank her it made her feel that he has already made her paraya. Hence even though she wanted to correct her mistakes all this and her mental instablilty did not allow/
Well all the dialogue she said like she wanted to check whether she had in her ,come on guys she was just saying to make sure that she did  not want to show that Manav is her weakness and cant live without him. She wanted to prove that what Manav told in anger was wrong and in turn in anger she said those words. Guys when Manav can have such stubborness savita is Manav mom she wont accept readily would she. I think you cannot take it literally what Savita said in this instance.Both Mother and son are equally stubborn and both are not ready to budge for their obvious reasons.

Edited by Jaishankar - 13 years ago
[QUOTE=JaishankarWell all the dialogue she said like she wanted to check whether she had in her ,come on guys she was just saying to make sure that she does not show that Manav is her weakness and cant live without him. She wanted to prove that what Manav told in anger was wrong and in turn in anger she said those words. Guys when Manav can have such stubborness savita is Manav she wont accept readily would she. I think you cannot take it literally what Savita said

[/QUOTE]

I agree with jai , savita did get in the fight to protect manav .She was just trying to look strong in front of eevryone .She was protecting her son ..
My problems with savita is that if yo ureally love your son then please let him be happy ..You have seen how insanely in love he is with Archana ...he was living the life of a zombie without her ...Crying for her dayand night ..Now he has her ..he cannot stop smiling ..
Forget your hate yaar ..Be happy for  your son  for once ...forget about yourself and how about look at his happy face and his twinkling eyes .....
You are his mother , why do yo uwant to take away his one and only happiness... Just let it go ...Let the boy be happy please ..Don't punish him because he dared to think for his happiness for once ...
S Tanyaz I agree but remember Savita is not in stable mind she is so sick. so the mentally so called stable is Manav so he needs to be the first one to extend his hand at the present situation for the mistake he made and ask first forgiveness , then take her to a doctor or ask Damo to do it and still stay adamant on the fact that until she forgives/accepts Archu he is not coming back to her. This way Savita will gain the confidence that Manav has not left her for Archu and still loves her and now he can convince savita that she needs  to understand his point of view as he understood hers. This way at least savita will start realizing Manav happiness is Archu and she would eventually think for a understanding between her and Archu.
Current way will only make her feel more lonely and depressed n more hatred towards Archu.
The fact is Savita is a mentally ill depressed lonely mom who needs her son.So at this moment if Manav can do the simple things right ,once she regains her stability she would for sure think for Manav happiness. Time is the factor. He needs to give her time to heal time first and time to understand Archu. Things will automatically be set in motion if Manav does the simple imp things needed for his mom at this moment right
@ Jai  No mom would like in general when a son thanks her.

gosh, i love it when my children thank me ...i feel like they have appreciated me or appreciated something i have done for them... and i always thank them when they do loving things for me...
..other moms don't feel that way? 🤔

Today no one outshined in the episode.. Everyone were ok so it was confusing to vote for STOD..
Anyhow I voted for Archana for 2 reasons.
1. Making Manav stick to his decision and also making him happy 😳.. Cute ArMan scene 😳
2. Telling Vaishu that she did the right thing by telling Varsha

Varsha and Vaishu - Good scene between sisters. I am happy that Varsha knows the truth.. But I did not understand why Vaishu stopped Varsha from telling Satish..
Satish is a very sensible guy and he will not take take any hasty decisions everyone knows that.. He would have never told Sulo Aai.. Why does she think if this news comes out th Sulo Aai will come to know.. How long can she hide.. This is not a small issue though to hide from everyone..  I did not like Vaishu for this.. 😡
Varsha - She was so concerned today about Vaishu and praising her sister for the braveness but she did not even call her home even once.. Ahh I cant believe this.. Vaishu has every right to stay in Varsha's house than Archu's house..

Dharmesh - I dont know what to say about this guy.. This guy is so perfect in telling lies and he is so bossy.. Everyday he is becoming perfect.. Now he has future plans as well to escape 😡..
How can he speak to Madhuri like that.. I dont know how she bares him..

Savita Aai and  Sachu - Sachu is very very cute.. But feel bad for him.. He has to listen to all this..
Felt bad for Savita Aai but she herself is responsible for all this..

Damodar Baba - Gosh what is this guy.. He is still not realizing Savita Aai's problem??

I was confused to vote the STOD but I am very confident who the FOTD is 😉