Star Of The Day : 3rd March 2011 - Page 6

Poll

Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Naava i guess it depends on mom to mom ,I said in general as usually even my mom if i said thank u to her will kick meπŸ˜†!!! Well u are rocking mom with a rockinnn daughter!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jaishankar

@Naava i guess it depends on mom to mom ,I said in general as usually even my mom if i said thank u to her will kick meπŸ˜†!!! Well u are rocking mom with a rockinnn daughter!!!!

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†    πŸ€—

Edited by naava - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Current way will only make her feel more lonely and depressed n more hatred towards Archu.
The fact is Savita is a mentally ill depressed lonely mom who needs her son.So at this moment if Manav can do the simple things right ,once she regains her stability she would for sure think for Manav happiness. Time is the factor. He needs to give her time to heal time first and time to understand Archu. Things will automatically be set in motion if Manav does the simple imp things needed for his mom at this moment right

all in all let's agree on one thing ..Manav should  talk to his mother ...

He was very good when he came to spend the night at her place ...but savita just did not handle things right when the other day she saw Archana cleaning the house and immediately started throwing abuse at her .....

He does not know that she is not well ...
And right now she is forgetful but somehow her husband is not really getting this ..If Damodar feels that something  is seriously wrong then he will tell manav , then Manav  should come and take her to a doctors no matter what their differences ...
He should do it then immediately .
Until then let's give him benefit of doubt as really I don't think he knows that she is sick ....he thinks that she is just being ziddi ...

And let's hope that Savita too  thinks for a bit and at least try and stop being selfish , for Manav's  and Sachu's  sake if nothing  else ....
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yup Tanyaz i just want Manav to avoid this guilt feel if possible by doing things before it get worsen for his sake,for Archu sake and for for Savita sake.And S also want savita to cool down a bit and think where Manav happiness lies (i.e) Archu, the guy has never asked anything in life ,the only thing he has ever wanted was Archu.so savita needs to calm down and think wisely for Manav and sachu sake and their happiness too as she starts getting better. Meanwhile would to see Manav  to move over this cold behavior idea and come with viable solutions that is good for both Archu and Savita. Want to see a wise Manav instead of foolish Manav.
Tanyaz no can defend our Arman like you do yaar. Kudos πŸ‘ Really nice to talk with you. hehehe I try to give a different view of things which I saw from my POV but you are a equal gem in countering me with your views which are also valid but we eventually we agreed at one point .Lucky to be associated with such a wonderful souls like you,kools and all the other folks here!!!πŸ‘
Edited by Jaishankar - 13 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Archana for saying Savita will do anything to prove herself right and is very stubborn, that is so true! Savita won't admit she is wrong, but Manav will and Savita will just go back to her old ways again. Nothing will change

Vaishali is irritating me! She keeps saying she doesn't care if the truth comes out now yet she is doing nothing about it, she continues to ask people to keep it a secret and has people thinking the worst of her and Manav. She is being very foolish

Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi girls

Voted for Archana...for being a good wife....she support Manav has much as she good..She has the exact word to make Manav feel better....πŸ‘πŸΌ

I say yes..I like her...each episode she been so pretty...day on day...She is beautiful...She is so natural..When she talk I just want to listen to her...Think that why Manv always listen to her...πŸ˜†
Anki ....what to say YOU are great.......πŸ‘πŸΌ

Varsha....know the truth...Yes...but why she can't tell Satish...Its not Satish who will tell Sulo...about Darmesh Kartoot...Its ridiculous...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Vaishali wake up....one day or another day...All the truth will come out...What will you do...??

For Now Darmesh...has plan ..what he will do this big balloon....as I understand..He will go abroad...alone then he will make Madhuri and Varun to join him...I think is that..he want to do...❓ 
He can go for another  country and  leave  Madhuri too...He is so Burk..How Madhuri can accept that???I can't understand.."You will say for Varun"...but its too much...I can't even see him...

How dare he is.😲...I think I will not wait for someone...I will like if Satish explode him......But now  ..its me you will explode him...πŸ€’πŸ˜† oh my god..and I'm thinking...in real life too ..many..who have the same problemπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ..Its shame...

and its Vaishali who will be blame....oh my god...where we are going..and what is waiting for us....now...by the way..ChawlCat has got money from  Darmesh mother's to spy..them and Catwoman even has her phone Number WOW....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and she call HELLO its CATTY...Come quickly...Archana just went out  to let you see...Your Bahu and Her JEEJU....She even let the door open.πŸ˜†..so that everybody..can have a look..at the scene...and you don't need to knock at the door...don't forget yourπŸ€“ so that you can look in 3D or why not 4D

Really I will say...I'm fed up of this track...Poor vaishali..she will take all blame from her Saas.and Her Son😑 Is in a hotel 😎.😈 without any problem.and Manav.. this guy..has not finished to be blame and now by his Saali's Saas ....Vaishali will accept that???❓
I think Archana will come..and heard all that..I can't accept this track... Its so ridiculous..all that for draging this track again and again..It must end...and as soon as possible..cause its a  Bakwaas Track...Hope this will make Vaishali move....a take a decision rapidly..

Lastly I will say something on Savita... If she thought.Loving his son is ...always.."Love your  SOn and  Hate, insult your  Bahu...You will never gain your son's love".....She has this jealousy in her which is destroying her little by little...How someone can hate..someone who's has goodness everywhere and she don't want to see and understand that....She will be going to be very sick...Here, she know what she is saying..She has Only the name of Archana in her mouth...Its just stupid...I will not say now I understand her because..enough is enough..She is making Manv responsible for all what happen..as  some of you said  She is Blackmailing..Manv..She is hurt yes but she is so stubborn to see she is wrong...

POOR Sachu..must listen..this speech on and on...poor Babe...I think first word he will say is Archana.🀣..Kaka and Kaki..not even Dadi or DAda my god here also will be another problem..πŸ˜†
who will be responsible........SAVITA.......

You want your son....wake up ..Put all your hate..your Zid..your jealousy..somewhere and think all good moments you passed with Your Bahu...and you will see how much happy your son was at those good moments......

I'll end here....hope tomorrow something change on this bakwaas track..........Will have you very late..cause 
I'm going to a bollywood show..Hope it will be nice...Hope one day I can see Sushita perform..WOW..😍.....will tell you more tomorrow..
Bye...girls

Edited by Thanee - 13 years ago
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

POOR Sachu..must listen..this speech on and on...poor Babe...I think first word he will say is Archana.🀣..Kaka and Kaki..not even Dadi or DAda my god here also will be another problem..πŸ˜†

@Thanee ROFLROFLROFLπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Fab post but the above is just hilariousROFL

Tanyaz thumbnail

Tanyaz no can defend our Arman like you do yaar. Kudos πŸ‘ Really nice to talk with you. hehehe I try to give a different view of things which I saw from my POV but you are a equal gem in countering me with your views which are also valid but we eventually we agreed at one point .Lucky to be associated with such a wonderful souls like you,kools and all the other folks here!!!πŸ‘

Aww... thanks jai  ,
I try to defend them but my goodness me , they make it very difficult at times and then I try to eb as truthful as I can ....maybe I have a different way of looking at things .
Currently I am just hating ( hate is too little a word ) the way they are handling the vaishali issue ..
Both Manav and Archana are the biggest fools and do you know whose life si about to get messed up totally because of heir foolishness....that of an innocent little baby who is not even born yet .
Shame on vaishali , shame on her sisters and Manav for not thinking about this baby and only thinking about Sulochna ...This poor child has rights too ....not only Sulochna ....

Terrible ...no other word to describe this ...

I know we somewhere differ ( not that much , just a little bit ) on the Manav Savita issue but we both want happiness in the Deshmukh house and let's hope it is a good enjoyable track ...

You can give whatever point of view yo uhave here ..I will always welcome it and would love to see you post ..Please don't forget to vote though .That is very very important .....
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Thanee

I say yes..I like her...each episode she been so pretty...day on day...She is beautiful...She is so natural..When she talk I just want to listen to her...Think that why Manv always listen to her...πŸ˜†
Anki ....what to say YOU are great.......πŸ‘πŸΌ

Varsha....know the truth...Yes...but why she can't tell Satish...Its not Satish who will tell Sulo...about Darmesh Kartoot...Its ridiculous...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Vaishali wake up....one day or another day...All the truth will come out...What will you do...??

Thanee , I am so angry with this hiding business .No one cares for the poor child who is going to be born in these circumstances .Only  care about Sulochna ....shame on these fools ...

How dare he is.😲...I think I will not wait for someone...I will like if Satish explode him......But now  ..its me you will explode him...πŸ€’πŸ˜† oh my god..and I'm thinking...in real life too ..many..who have the same problemπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ..Its shame...

No one will explode him ..
I think he will get away .These foolish people are helping him to get away .....

and its Vaishali who will be blame....oh my god...where we are going..and what is waiting for us....now...by the way..ChawlCat has got money from  Darmesh mother's to spy..them and Catwoman even has her phone Number WOW....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and she call HELLO its CATTY...Come quickly...Archana just went out  to let you see...Your Bahu and Her JEEJU....She even let the door open.πŸ˜†..so that everybody..can have a look..at the scene...and you don't need to knock at the door...don't forget yourπŸ€“ so that you can look in 3D or why not 4D

Very well said Thanee .....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

She has Only the name of Archana in her mouth...Its just stupid...I will not say now I understand her because..enough is enough..She is making Manv responsible for all what happen..as  some of you said  She is Blackmailing..Manv..She is hurt yes but she is so stubborn to see she is wrong...

OMG Thanee.....briliant point ....ROFLROFL, poor sachu

I'm going to a bollywood show..Hope it will be nice...Hope one day I can see Sushita perform..WOW..😍.....will tell you more tomorrow..

OK tell us about it when you come back ....
Bye...girls

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanee ..everybody is blowing the balloon and making it bigger and bigger..🀣..