Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Aww... thanks jai  ,
I try to defend them but my goodness me , they make it very difficult at times and then I try to eb as truthful as I can ....maybe I have a different way of looking at things .
Currently I am just hating ( hate is too little a word ) the way they are handling the vaishali issue ..
Both Manav and Archana are the biggest fools and do you know whose life si about to get messed up totally because of heir foolishness....that of an innocent little baby who is not even born yet .
Shame on vaishali , shame on her sisters and Manav for not thinking about this baby and only thinking about Sulochna ...This poor child has rights too ....not only Sulochna ....

Terrible ...no other word to describe this ...

I know we somewhere differ ( not that much , just a little bit ) on the Manav Savita issue but we both want happiness in the Deshmukh house and let's hope it is a good enjoyable track ...

You can give whatever point of view yo uhave here ..I will always welcome it and would love to see you post ..Please don't forget to vote though .That is very very important .....

I totally agree with the above @ bold and coloured. I am not at all liking the way they are handling the Vaishu and Dharmesh issue.. Everyone are busy thinking about Sulochana Aai in a way which is good.. She is a mother and everyone are respecting her and taking care of her.. But no one not even Vaishali ( who is a mother to an unborn child) are thinking about the poor baby.. I pity him even though he is not born.. At least Vaishu should have the feelings may be others are not thinking as they cannot feel it..

PR is becoming for Adda of careless mothers
1. Shravani leaving Sachin
2. Varsha aborting her baby
3. Now Vaishu least bothered about her baby. I have never seen her talking to her baby or talking about her baby till now.

I think we can also include others in the abive list as well.
1. Savita Aai not accepting Manav's love,life and happiness (Archana)
2. Same thing to Sulochana even she did not accept Manav even after knowing her daughters weakness and strength was Manav
3. Rasika Aai creating problems in her own son's life.

In a way Dharmesh mother and Bhavna Aai are good. They are thinking about their childrens happiness.. Esp Bhavana Aai she does not like Varsha from day one but accepted her only for Sathish's sake.. Feel like clapping for them Clap

Edited by ArManFan1 - 13 years ago
Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
vote for  archu......for  always  a  supporting  wife  and  supporting  sister.....

but  dnt  understand'''''''''when  dharmesh  mother  give  money  to  that  lady  but  dnt  give  any  phone  number  how   sh called  her?????????????๐Ÿ˜†

vaishali๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผfor  taking  one  step

dharmesh๐Ÿ˜•

manav  sweety........๐Ÿ˜Šgreat  husband.....his  choice  always  good๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰
karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: naava

@ Jai  No mom would like in general when a son thanks her.

gosh, i love it when my children thank me ...i feel like they have appreciated me or appreciated something i have done for them... and i always thank them when they do loving things for me...
..other moms don't feel that way? ๐Ÿค”

In india for many people (not all) saying thanks and all is like being formal. you are usually formal
with outsiders not the ones who is close to you.  When i say thanks to my friends and sis-in-laws ...
they will say why u thanking us, don't be formal with us. we are family and friends. it doesn't mean
they don't appreciate each other they do... U see what i mean. 

Here in US, we teach kids saying thanks, please, sorry ..... as soon as they start talking.

Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Edited by epsita - 13 years ago
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Tanyaz s yaar I agree. We both want deshmukh's happiness and Arman's and thank u yaar for reading my posts patiently u are the best.๐Ÿ‘ I enjoy all ur posts which what makes this forum a special one .
Yaar I pissed with MR dude salman the nerve of the guy to mock sush' injury in the interview ๐Ÿ˜ก damn I wnat salyana out!!!! I want Anki to come and perform in the final and rock the floor and show slayana and others how its done. When she is there Sush should be ok !!!
@Rachna s all aai(both present and future)  in PR ,all are looking like suffering from illness now๐Ÿ˜• and need counselors.

@But Tanyaz and Rachna good news at least Dharmu pardafarsh is going to happen at last i guess on 8th March.

Can we except another Maha expi. looks like as said in artilce zee is goign head on with WC. so we can excpet another ME too ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ And S  I never forget to vote๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Jaishankar - 13 years ago
karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Archana -- for telling manav that savita is very stubborn and she will do any thing to  prove herself right. What i don't understand is, why manav is  giving so much importance to a mother a like savita.
How can manav forget all the things she has done and doing.. I am afraid things will go back to old ways... only difference will be  last time savita used sachin's death as an excuse and  this time she will use her sickness to abuse archana. Savita started enjoying sravani's jewels and started thinking
about all the wealth sravani is going bring with in month of sachi's death....

Lot of people are blaming damodar for seeing that something wrong with her. But i don't because
He warned her many many time that this day will come.  He told here kicking out manav is wrong,  separating baby from sravni is wrong and it is not easy to take care of the baby in old age.. She is acting normal. Yesterday she didn't look sick to anyone.

I don't blame vaishali for taking time to deal with the issue. it is not simple thing. with out no warnings  her life became upside down. On the top it varsha's problem, her mother's sickness.....
I also want to vore for Manav for being there  for vaishali. I am happy manav and archana is taking very good care of her... . My POV
Edited by karsri - 13 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

^ That's the thing, when Manav should have been tough with Savita for how she mistreated Archana he wasn't and now he is and it is the worst time to do so considering Savita is sick. I wouldn't mind it so much if Manav didn't realize that Savita forgetting Sachu at the market was out of her character for her, she wouldn't be that careless with Sachu. I hope someone realizes soon that Savita is not well and does something about it.

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well I dont think Damo can be considered not being a fool, damo is not paying for Savita sins he is paying for being such a hopeless husband. What has he done for savita its been savita and Manav who have managed the household. That guy has just been a drunkard and nothing. Its good that he is supportive for Archu goodness but does not mean that he can just leave savita in sea.Then why he is living with her ? If a husband cant understand his wife and her condition and keep blaming her and be an ignorant fool I am sorry this is the not the way. cant he see how much understanding and love Manav has for Archu.Archu is calm type but Savita is a blunt type but still she loves damo.When damo survived that train accident incident when it was decalred he was dead how much savita suffered !!! For once Damo needs to act as responsible husband for once at least now!!! Instead of chanting Archu goodness in front of savita he needs to do something for his wife. Both father and son are hopeless in handling situations!!!
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

thanee ..everybody is blowing the balloon and making it bigger and bigger..๐Ÿคฃ..

HI Akka....

Oh yes I agree with you...I'm waiting for his explosion.๐Ÿ˜†.but think I'll wait for long

or will never explode..๐Ÿ˜†.This Fattoo..

he will escape once more...and leave everyone as Guruji says๐Ÿค”
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thanks karsri for your explanation...that helps a bit...i am sure family and friends appreciate each other and just show it in other ways...words can be empty of course...but i always feel it important to tell someone as well how much i appreciate them and what they do...different upbringings i guess..or different personalities...  any way..๐Ÿ˜†  haha thanks for explaining, i appreciate it...๐Ÿ˜‰  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  oops there i go again...๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by naava - 13 years ago