Anyone else
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Wednesday's relults

Winner

Ajit Lokhande 👎🏞
Of course Vaisahli  , who else ..
she has made this situation so bad and has given Dharmesh enough time to make her look bad and himself look good ..She is the most foolish and idiotic girl these days ....perhaps even more than Archana ....👎🏞
Dharmu's Mom for believing in hear say ðŸĪŠ
Vaishali and Damo.

Will vote for Damo......gotta be lil considerate about wife. 
dharmu's mom it is..ðŸĪ”..
Damo baba - how insensitive can a husband be?
Vaishali- the mess she is in now is because she dragged the matter too long.My sympathies are with Madhuri not her.
Tanya di,
I would like to vote for both Damo and Vaishali. They equally Deserve it.

Damo was so foolish in continuing to be insensitive to sav

And vaishu was so foolish in still asking everyone not to tell the truth and asking for a promise of that.
Oh god when will these three realize.
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Of course Vaisahli  , who else ..
she has made this situation so bad and has given Dharmesh enough time to make her look bad and himself look good ..She is the most foolish and idiotic girl these days ....perhaps even more than Archana ....👎🏞

i second tanya.. she is undoubtedly the worst .. varsha for a second told bright thing i iwll tell satish. he will handle him.. she stopped him.. arey pagal.. satish is very smart. he wld have handled the thing with tact also .. tomorrow when dharmesh will accuse her of infidelity no one other than her sisters can speak for her and no one is gng to believe her....

also damo.. for being such a crappy husband....👎🏞
Edited by pallai - 13 years ago
Fool is Vaishu 4 running away from her problems instead of facing them head on. I know she got a serious blow but now she is just creating havoc around. My goodness she is in no hurry 2 leave her sis n jeeju n is playing hide n seek with her MIL. I dont blame the lady 4 the misunderstanding she is having right now. Her DIL is just walking in n out of the house whenever she feels like it without explanation n she already has her doubts about her lying n all.
Edited by omshreejaanu - 13 years ago
So many fools today :|

How can Dharmesh's mum be so SICK!?!! ERGH. 
She cant even see her own daughter in law is in pain, all she's able to see is that Manav is massaging her foot. & judging by the precap, I just hate how all these elders take advantage of their age.. why is it that they think they are always right? They are elder, they have more wisdom and more experience but it doesnt mean that they are always right. 

Varsha!! Im not able to understand whether Varsha feels bad that Vaishu didnt tell her anything, or whether she feels bad thinking Vaishu told Archu before her. I just hated how she commented that Vaishu has changed now and the people she confides in have changed now -__- Really felt hurt when she said that :( 

Now coming to Madhuri. Where do I start? I cant even try to sympathise with her anymore. At the beginning, I felt bad about her situation with Varun and needing another child for bone marrow. But the day she told Vaishu that she can technically say that Vaishu ruined her life by marrying Dharmesh, I seriously lost hope on her. What kind of nonsense logic is that? She was aware that Dharmesh was getting married to another girl whereas Vaishu had no idea about this, she let that happen so she ruined a girl's life by turning a blind eye on that!!! It's not the other way round :| I WANT to sympathise with her but I cant because I feel as though she brought this onto herself. Perhaps she can deal with Dharmesh havin 2 wives but not everybody has the same thoughts =| 

I too feel bad that Damodar baba is being like this :( Then I thought about it.. I really believe in Karma and I think life sometimes runs in circles - what has Savita aai done to Damodar baba? It takes 2 to have a relationship; Savita aai has ill-treated him so bad that she's not even getting attention from Damodar Baba now. I dont think this justifies how Damodar baba is behaving but perhaps this is the jhatka that Savita aai needs to appreciate how lucky she has been in life. Despite all her scheming and filthy insults, there has always been someone to take care of her.. Now I feel she is completely alone. It hurts to see her like this but maybe it's all for her own good.

Overall fool of day, Dharmesh's mum. She's just DISGUSTING and I felt even worse that Varshu calls her MAA but she is not trusting her at all. I know everybody makes mistakes but I just hate how women are always seen as the prime problem. She is so obsessed that Vaishu is gonna badnaam their family that she's failing as a mother to notice her son's misdeeds. ðŸ‘ŽðŸž

Woo.. finally got it off my chest, Im feelin so much better :) Thnks to anybody who read it so far ðŸ˜›