Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
My vote goes to Damo Baba.. He is still insensitive towards Savita Aai.. Felt bad for her..
Also I feel Vaishu is also a sort of fool. Tomorrow if Dharmu's mom does not believer then She will be reponsible for the mess...
Sulo Aai ko bachaane ke chakkar mein Vaishu buri thara se phas jayegi..
She could have easily told her the other day when she went to Dharmesh's house and he would have supported her..
But now Dharmu ke Mummy he dimaag mein shak ka kheeda ghus gaya hai tho ab difficult hai..
Vaishu should not delay anymore.. She has to decide about her future..
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Voted for Dharmesh's mother, it was obvious Vaishali was in pain but all she could think was something was going on between Vaishali and Manav. I could understand if she saw them hugging and got the wrong idea but it was nothing like that, but Vaishali is at fault here too she should have told the truth a long time ago. Would Dharmesh's mother believe it, probably not but at least it would've been better than hiding and running all the time.
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I voted for Vaishaili...
She must stop hiding now...Everybody must know the truth
She is increasing her problem badly..👎🏼

Even I want her Saas before accusing her ..ask her what happen..??
Why she is not at her house...ect...but unfortunately ...........
 I'll not blame her ....Darmesh mother is wrong yes but..not her fault..
SO..will not comment on her ..wait for tomorrow..

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Athena.

So many fools today :|

How can Dharmesh's mum be so SICK!?!! ERGH. 
She cant even see her own daughter in law is in pain, all she's able to see is that Manav is massaging her foot. & judging by the precap, I just hate how all these elders take advantage of their age.. why is it that they think they are always right? They are elder, they have more wisdom and more experience but it doesnt mean that they are always right. 

It irritates me to see how quickly Dharmesh's mother jumps to the wrong conclusions but at the same time, Vaishali is not without blame. Vaishali should have been honest from the start instead she kept getting caught in lies and made it seem like she was the one who had something to hide. Vaishali should have exposed Dharmesh the moment she found out about him. What really sickens me is Dharmesh is the one who is going to come off as a victim to his mother

Varsha!! Im not able to understand whether Varsha feels bad that Vaishu didnt tell her anything, or whether she feels bad thinking Vaishu told Archu before her. I just hated how she commented that Vaishu has changed now and the people she confides in have changed now -__- Really felt hurt when she said that :( 

I think its both, Varsha has a right to be upset. Vaishali should have told her

Now coming to Madhuri. Where do I start? I cant even try to sympathise with her anymore. At the beginning, I felt bad about her situation with Varun and needing another child for bone marrow. But the day she told Vaishu that she can technically say that Vaishu ruined her life by marrying Dharmesh, I seriously lost hope on her. What kind of nonsense logic is that? She was aware that Dharmesh was getting married to another girl whereas Vaishu had no idea about this, she let that happen so she ruined a girl's life by turning a blind eye on that!!! It's not the other way round :| I WANT to sympathise with her but I cant because I feel as though she brought this onto herself. Perhaps she can deal with Dharmesh havin 2 wives but not everybody has the same thoughts =|

I am wondering about Madhuri, I know she is trying to save her child's life but at the same time it seems she still wants Dharmesh and that is disappointing. Why would she still love a man who left her, married someone else and basically wants two women to share him? 

I too feel bad that Damodar baba is being like this :( Then I thought about it.. I really believe in Karma and I think life sometimes runs in circles - what has Savita aai done to Damodar baba? It takes 2 to have a relationship; Savita aai has ill-treated him so bad that she's not even getting attention from Damodar Baba now. I dont think this justifies how Damodar baba is behaving but perhaps this is the jhatka that Savita aai needs to appreciate how lucky she has been in life. Despite all her scheming and filthy insults, there has always been someone to take care of her.. Now I feel she is completely alone. It hurts to see her like this but maybe it's all for her own good.

I feel sorry for Savita too but most of this she brought on herself, she is the one who pushed Manav away by kicking him out of the house. She refuses to accept his marriage to Archana, yet blames Archana for Manav not living with her. The only person keeping Manav away is her and until she can accept fault in her actions, she will never be happy

Overall fool of day, Dharmesh's mum. She's just DISGUSTING and I felt even worse that Varshu calls her MAA but she is not trusting her at all. I know everybody makes mistakes but I just hate how women are always seen as the prime problem. She is so obsessed that Vaishu is gonna badnaam their family that she's failing as a mother to notice her son's misdeeds. 👎🏼

I hope Manav speaks up in tommorow's episode and tells her exactly what her son has been doing. Hasn't it crossed her mind once why Dharmesh keeps lying?
Woo.. finally got it off my chest, Im feelin so much better :) Thnks to anybody who read it so far 😛

Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
no  doubt  dharmesh  mother..................😆
karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The biggest fool is darmesh's mother. She didn't even think once why her son (pig), who she raised
lied to her. She believed what chawl lady said. She didn't seem to care about vaishali's pain...
I hope vaishali gives it back to her real good. She should tell her to go see what the pig you raised doing.. 
karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Athena.

So many fools today :|

How can Dharmesh's mum be so SICK!?!! ERGH. 
She cant even see her own daughter in law is in pain, all she's able to see is that Manav is massaging her foot. & judging by the precap, I just hate how all these elders take advantage of their age.. why is it that they think they are always right? They are elder, they have more wisdom and more experience but it doesnt mean that they are always right. 

Varsha!! Im not able to understand whether Varsha feels bad that Vaishu didnt tell her anything, or whether she feels bad thinking Vaishu told Archu before her. I just hated how she commented that Vaishu has changed now and the people she confides in have changed now -__- Really felt hurt when she said that :( 

Now coming to Madhuri. Where do I start? I cant even try to sympathise with her anymore. At the beginning, I felt bad about her situation with Varun and needing another child for bone marrow. But the day she told Vaishu that she can technically say that Vaishu ruined her life by marrying Dharmesh, I seriously lost hope on her. What kind of nonsense logic is that? She was aware that Dharmesh was getting married to another girl whereas Vaishu had no idea about this, she let that happen so she ruined a girl's life by turning a blind eye on that!!! It's not the other way round :| I WANT to sympathise with her but I cant because I feel as though she brought this onto herself. Perhaps she can deal with Dharmesh havin 2 wives but not everybody has the same thoughts =| 

I too feel bad that Damodar baba is being like this :( Then I thought about it.. I really believe in Karma and I think life sometimes runs in circles - what has Savita aai done to Damodar baba? It takes 2 to have a relationship; Savita aai has ill-treated him so bad that she's not even getting attention from Damodar Baba now. I dont think this justifies how Damodar baba is behaving but perhaps this is the jhatka that Savita aai needs to appreciate how lucky she has been in life. Despite all her scheming and filthy insults, there has always been someone to take care of her.. Now I feel she is completely alone. It hurts to see her like this but maybe it's all for her own good.

Overall fool of day, Dharmesh's mum. She's just DISGUSTING and I felt even worse that Varshu calls her MAA but she is not trusting her at all. I know everybody makes mistakes but I just hate how women are always seen as the prime problem. She is so obsessed that Vaishu is gonna badnaam their family that she's failing as a mother to notice her son's misdeeds. 👎🏼

Woo.. finally got it off my chest, Im feelin so much better :) Thnks to anybody who read it so far 😛

Excellent post. You said everything that is on my mind.
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well I dont think damo is paying for Savita sins he is paying for being such a hopeless husband. I would also ask What has he done for savita its been savita and Manav who have managed the household. That guy has just been a drunkard and nothing. Its good that he is supportive for Archu goodness but does not mean that he can just leave savita in sea.Then why he is living with her ? If a husband cant understand his wife and her condition and keep blaming her and be an ignorant fool I am sorry this is the not the way. cant he see how much understanding and love Manav has for Archu.Archu is calm type but Savita is a blunt type but still she loves damo.When damo survived that train accident incident when it was decalred he was dead how much savita suffered !!! For once Damo needs to act as responsible husband for once at least now!!! Instead of chanting Archu goodness in front of savita he needs to do something for his wife. Both father and son are hopeless in handling situations!!!