Pavitra Rishta

Written Update : 3rd March 2011

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
[CRYPT]Written Update
---------------------------------------

Dharmesh's house
Dharmesh's mother is talking to a relative. Her family has ben invited to go this relatives house .She promises that she will bring Vaishali as well.
Dharmesh calls her and tells her that vaishali will come back by evening and he is going out of twon and will be back in 2 days ..His mother is very worried about how things are going on between him and Vaishali ..

Madhuri's house
Madhuri tells Dharmesh that he has to sort out this issue very soon .Dharmesh is irritated with her and tells her that he has figured it all out .He will talk to Vaishali once and if she agrees then it will be good or else he will wrap his his work here in India and settle in abroad .When Madhuri panics that he would leave her he tells her rudely to stop being an idiot as he will callher there as well....

By a lake side ..
Manav is sitting by a lakeside and he is looking very worried .Archu coems to see him and she sits next to him ...
He tells her the whole incident about the market how Savita did not buy vegetables and ignored him ...He said that he is gettign worried now .He is worried that his decision could back fire badly .
Archana tells him that he should not worry so much .His mother is even more stubborn  than him and eventually everything  will be all right .She tells him that if he has taken a decision then he should be strong about it and should not become weak  ,She tells him that savita will do anything to prove herself right because she is stubborn and it will definitely not be easy for him to stick to his decision  but now he has to try and stand firm on what he has decided . ....
Then she tells him that he has chosen a lovely spot to call her and he has a good choice ..Manav smiles and tells her that he sure does have a good choice as he chose her for a wife ...Archu happily hugs him ....

Outside Manav's Chawl
Dharmesh's mother comes there to get Vaishali but there is a lock on the door .She finds Sukkubai ( the gossipy chawl lady ) and asks  her about  vaishali .
Sukku bai immediately starts telling her about the whole scandal and tells her that she has seen Manav and Vaishali together and the scandal is 100 5 true ..
Dharmesh's mother gives her some money and tells her to call her next time when Manav and Vaishali are alone .She tells Sukku bai that she is vaishu's saas ..
Sukku bai is very happy as she wanst to take revenge  of how she was put down in front of the whole chawl ....

In Varsha's car
Varsha  is very angry with vaishali .Vaishali is trying to convince her but Varsha is not ready to listen .In the end Vaishali gives up and tells varsha her truth .She tells Varsha that Dharmesh was already married and he has a child with his first wife .She tells Varsha the whole story of how she found out everything .
Varsha first gets very angry and says that she will tell satsh about this but Vaishu takes a promise from her  not to tell anyone and not even to tell satish .
She tells her that she is worried about her mother's health and that is why she has taken a promise from everyone about not telling this truth as she doesn't wish to hurt her mother ...
Varsha starst crying and tells her sister that in terms of tolerance she is the best of the three sisters ..
She lovingly admires her for being  so brave for others and for the way she faked smiles so that everyone else could be happy ...
Vaishu  tells Varsha that she will go home now ..
She gets off the car and starats walking  but sees Dharmesh goin in a hotel with Madhuri and she starts crying again ....

Savita's bedroom
Savita is lying on her bed with baby sachu .She is talking to baby Sachu
Savita : Tell me Sachu , are you also angry with me because I left you in the market . I don't know how I could do that ,but please don't be angry with me .Your kaka thinks that I don't love him .Before all your Kaka could see was his mother and his mother's love but now all he can see is his wife and he has gone crazy in her love .Now he cannot see his mother any more ....How could he say that he is not good enough to be my son ...I will never forgive him , how can he just turn himself from relations like this .....She starst crying ..
damodar coems and he looks irritated that now even in the nights she is rambling on and is oing to trouble him even more ..He just looks fed up and leaves the room .savita is alone crying on her bed ...

Manav's house
Manav, Archana and vaishali are having dinner together .Vaishali is telling them that she told Varsha .First Archana gets worried and Manav too is worried if varsha will tell this to satish or Aie ...but Vaishali tells them that now she doesn't care .She has had it and even if this comes out then maybe it wil lbe good ..
Vaishali : I actually want this to come out now , as soon as possible ..I wan tto take a decision about my life .I am truly fed up .
Archana ; You did the right thing  now eat your dinner and it will make yo u feel better .

Manav's house in the morning
Archana is making tea .Manav is sleeping on the floor and vaishu is sleeping on the bed .Archu wakes them both and goes to the mandir .She instrutc vaishu to give tea to manav when he wakes up ..
When she is going , Sukku bai is keeping an eye on her .She immediately knows that now Mnav nad vaishu are all alone in the house and she calls Dharmesh's mother .
Vaishali is trying to get a box of sugar and she topples down .She gets a cramp on her foot .Manav wakes up quickly and helps her to sit on the bed and he tries to see what is wrong with her foot ..
Vaishali's saas walks in and ses them sitting so close to each other .......

Precap
Vaisahli's saas is having a good go at her  and saying that she has caught Manav and vaisahli in the act ..
Vaishu is trying to reason out but the lady is not listening....
Manav is standing there looking very worried ...[/CRYPT]

Edited by *Resham* - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much...

I think Vaishali should tell her saas how her son is good for nothing and stop accusing his GOd like Jiju...
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
thnx a lot for the update. Hopefully this vaishali-manav track will end soon. please vaishu tell ur saas the truth about her son and leave poor manav alone.
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot

This Dharmesh crap is being dragged like anything,i m fed up
😡

rianna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
how is it that Vaishu and her family sees Dharmesh with Madhuri but no one else, like his mother, sees them???
sur_aur_taal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
too bad if Vaishu tells her MIL about Dharmesh, she is not going to believe Vaishu .. just like Kools said a long time ago. It will look like Vaishu is trying to cover up her "wrong doings" by accusing her husband.

I don't blame the MIL as Vaishu should have come clean to her and then said to her to not tell Sulochana right now due to her medical condition. Any mother would have understood that plea.
NAVIT thumbnail
I totally fed up with dharmesh storyline. Hope it end soon.
Jasmine10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dramesh is safe ....thanks to vaishu.

thanks for the update Tanya.
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update..
Dharmesh 😡
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3