Written Update : 3rd March 2011 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
I am sick of this Dharmesh track as well as Vaishali and Manav even though they are not doing anything, the writers should have never gone there.
Thanks for the update, Tanyaz.

With Dharmesh being packed off to neverland, seems like CVs are under pressure. Did not know how to deal with it, so easiest was to pack him off. Escapists!

I cannot understand Vaishali, Archana and Manav.  Knowing that the neighbours already think there is something going on between Vaishali and Manav, why on earth does Archana leave the two alone at home!!!!!!!!😡  Come on Archana!! Wake up!!  Yes you know there is nothing like that going on between Vaishali and Manav and I know too, BUT THE NEIGHBOURS DON'T KNOW, and they don't know because you three do not want to reveal the truth just yet.   Since you do not wish to reveal the truth, then you must take precautions to avoid further misunderstanding. 

Spoiliing Manav's name is one thing, he is a man and sadly the truth of the world is that a man will come out of such things smelling of roses... but not so the woman.  Vaishali will have her name smeared for no reason.  Even if the truth comes out that Dharmesh was two-timing her and that is why she is staying away, the fact is people will still think that there was something on the side between Vaishali and Manav.  Society will not think good of any woman - they are always guilty until proven innocent, sad but true!! 

What sort of a wife is Archana anyway, i thought her husband was her life and she wants to do everything for him first.  Why now she must rush to temple and leave her sister to serve Manav.  She is inviting trouble - even if neighbours do not talk - in REAL life you are inviting trouble by putting a man and a woman alone too long too many times.  Am i old-fashioned?!!!😲

now vaishali should tell the truth to her saas