Manav/Arman decision!!!!

Posted: 13 years ago
Well Folks,

After today epis I am just disappointed!!! I know lot of you folks support Arman in this approach. For the thinking his mom should accept Archana is right one and Manav needs to do that but the approach they have taken by giving cold behaviour to his mom is wrong.
The irony is Manav is able to see the pain of Vaishu and is supporting her but infortunatley he cant seem to see the pain of his mom. I would ask all Manav supporters ,Manav has been saying his mom is behaving weird and forgetting things likely ? Has even thought of consulting a doc first. HE does not have to take care cant even he himself ask someone or ask Damo to consult doc ?They know forgetting Sachu in a market is not normal ,when he can think so much for Vaishu and Varsha why he did not think that forgetting Sachu is not normal and he need to check on it instead of getting angry. Has Manav even thought of that !!!!
 Now making your Aai realize her mistake is fine but isnt the duty of a son to also take care of his mom when she is not ok ? Cant Manav even realize that ?
He can see the pain of his saali but not his mom !!! I am sorry no matter how bad a mom is ,its fine you want to make her realize her mistake and support your wife but in all this where is Manav responsibility as a son !!! Lot of folks say Manav has don so much for his mom ,s I agree but when in need where is now ,solving his sasural issues. He does not have to go and ask forgiveness but atleast the concern he has for his saali should be in process for his mom too I believe.
Well you want your mom to give the importance she deserves thats correct but making this decision of ignoring your mom ,is Manav correct here that in his ego and stubbornness he is not seeing the fact that his mom is ill? Whats the point if something happens to Savita ? To whom Manav will try to prove Archu goodness when Savita herself wont be there if this cold behavior continues and she is in depression . Well a good son is some one who would never leave his mom side no matter how cruel she is . Some one who understands her and take care of her. I am not saying Manav should go and live with Savita leaving Archu or something like that, All I am saying is when Mr Manav can give so much support to Vaishu who trashed him left and right and forgot all the wrong doings of her saali's in a minute why cant he just at least take care of his Aai;s health. I believe all folks would agree that this is a responsibility of a son!!!
Hope in coming episodes Manav realizes that and at least takes care of her health.
I have one word for Damo useless and idiot. He can never understand his wife pain and suffering. 
Unfortunately Damo is not with Savita like Manav is with ARchu and Savita is all alone.
A depressed mom at this state is pretty sad to see. Kudos to Usha ji for such an amazing performance that can bring tears to every son eyes.๐Ÿ‘
One question to Mahan Archu all of a sudden now Archu is supporting Manav in this decision ? would she ignore her mom when her mom was sick ? Did she ignore it ? When Sulo told her that forgetting sachu is a big deal has she taken any steps to find out why or told Manav too !!! 
Is this approach of Arman now justifiable ?? Leaving a old women in dark being unaware of her sickness and trying to make her repent on her mistake when she is broken ? IS this what good sons do !!! I am sorry I cant see this happening had to vent it out today!!!

Sorry if I had hurt any one feelings!!! But Manav def of being good son is just not justifiable!!!
Edited by Jaishankar - 13 years ago
i agree,i was disappointed by archu today,i thought she will telll maanv to go meet his mom again,cause she dint look convince yestday,i dont know any1 feels tat or wat wenever manav is thinking about his parents or is serious she cums and strt being romantic,i know she is just trying to cheer him,but there is a height.he istinking ot tlking about her mom who is actually sick
Sherma I agree I think Arman need a strong dose of reality check from someone to say to stop interfering in others life and for once think about the most important person other than your wife in your life (i.e) ur mom

You haven't hurt any feelings, you are right in what you said about Manav. Manav should be more concerned about Savita's health, it disappoints me that no one has seen the seriousness of Savita being forgetful. Manav thinks this is just his mother being consumed with hate, Damodar doesn't care and Vandu, does she even know what has been going on? The CVs have really screwed up here.

yeah yaar bollywoodcrazed they have screwed up but with latest promo coming up I think we are going to see a pardafash of Dharmu at last๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
i don't agree with u all its a lesson  to manav's mom  bcoz  she has  to understand that  archana is a very good human being
Well said.

All i want is that this Vaishali thing ends and Manav Archana get back to Savita Aai's house. That would help solve the problems.

Varsha ideology works here. That If one takes a step forward the other one should also take the initiative otherwise problems would never get resolved.
Archana should support Manav's mom, Manav is supporting Archana's family so much!  Least she can do is take care of her mom, she should forcible stay with her and take care of her health.  Manav's mom will come around eventually.  She had b4 also.  Feel bad for Manav's parents living all alone and doing all the work themselves. 
Originally posted by captkirk

Archana should support Manav's mom, Manav is supporting Archana's family so much!  Least she can do is take care of her mom, she should forcible stay with her and take care of her health.  Manav's mom will come around eventually.  She had b4 also.  Feel bad for Manav's parents living all alone and doing all the work themselves. 

Archana has fought for Savita, she has tried to end this rift between mother and son but things are getting worse before they get better. I do not want to see Archana stay with Savita and be abused, I watched enough of that. Archana should not have to go through that again and I doubt Manav will let that happen. Manav can be there for his mom without living with her, someone needs to realize that Savita is not well. This is not Savita being depressed, it is her being forgetful and her forgetting Sachu at the market should have been a big sign that something is not right. As for Manav's parents being alone, that was not his fault it was Savita who kicked him out and it is her who refuses to have Manav move back with Archana, she wants nothing to do with her. It is only recently that Damodar and Savita have had to be financially dependant on each other, and again that is Savita's doing. When Manav got kicked out, he struggled to find a job, a home to support himself and wife it is only recently Manav has started his own business.
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Archana has fought for Savita, she has tried to end this rift between mother and son but things are getting worse before they get better. I do not want to see Archana stay with Savita and be abused, I watched enough of that. Archana should not have to go through that again and I doubt Manav will let that happen. Manav can be there for his mom without living with her, someone needs to realize that Savita is not well. This is not Savita being depressed, it is her being forgetful and her forgetting Sachu at the market should have been a big sign that something is not right. As for Manav's parents being alone, that was not his fault it was Savita who kicked him out and it is her who refuses to have Manav move back with Archana, she wants nothing to do with her. It is only recently that Damodar and Savita have had to be financially dependant on each other, and again that is Savita's doing. When Manav got kicked out, he struggled to find a job, a home to support himself and wife it is only recently Manav has started his own business.

@bollywoodcrazed- Well said. Savita is herself to blame for her condition. One more thing i want to add is, Damodar is also paying for savita's mistakes (sins) other wise he would be living happily with his son and daughter-in-law.