Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Well I dont think damo is paying for Savita sins he is paying for being such a hopeless husband. What has he done for savita its been savita and Manav who have managed the household. That guy has just been a drunkard and nothing. Its good that he is supportive for Archu goodness but does not mean that he can just leave savita in sea.Then why he is living with her ? If a husband cant understand his wife and her condition and keep blaming her and be an ignorant fool I am sorry this is the not the way. cant he see how much understanding and love Manav has for Archu.Archu is calm type but Savita is a blunt type but still she loves damo.When damo survived that train accident incident when it was decalred he was dead how much savita suffered !!! For once Damo needs to act as responsible husband for once at least now!!! Instead of chanting Archu goodness in front of savita he needs to do something for his wife. Both father and son are hopeless in handling situations!!! Edited by Jaishankar - 13 years ago
serialmad thumbnail
Lovely post. Maanav buying veges or arranging veges for his mom, is the extent he can go to help his parents these days. What can the poor pathetic man do? burderned as he is under the love of his pathetic wife, her pathetic sisters and issues. Pathetic... are his situations, his emotions and his thinking.  But then, when was it ever not so?   
chinuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
jai thanks for opening such a topic badly needed...
i also want some change in manav's behaviour towards his own parents.he is just surrounded by his wife's realatives n their problems happiness.y cvs r writing don't know.how can a son like manav can b so rude it is not the way to convince his mother to accept his wife.can't see him like this .i love to watch pr only for this couple but they r behaving like kids who don't have any sense these days.its high time cvs must show something good happening in the show i can't see a mother so lonely crying everytime talking to baby sachu y can't manav understand his mother.he should make balance between the two his mother n wife these days he is only joru ka gulam .love marriage ki hai magar wife hi sab kuch ho gayi hai kya na hi archana kuch kahti hai na samajhati hai manav ko .so bad
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah Bhawani thats why i am hoping that this savita track would bring some good changes!!!