Updt. Thurs.03-03-2011 Sodhanai Kaalam for viewers

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank you so much for your colorful update Gunthy πŸ˜ƒ,

No comments about that aged Laila-Majnu,I wonder how how he is loving her so deeply,is that real or for name sake? Only Director know LOL whatever I dun care.I am really too much I am not liking no tracks other than T&T LOL

Thulasi told Tamizh,that was cute,she just vented out her doubts to him without keeping them in her hearts,she never wants to hide anything from him,that is cute ❀️

One thing I liked the most in that T&T scene is that Tamizh's expression was not serious even for a bit He just understood his wife and cleared her doubts and the next moment everything about that and asking her for a kiss LOL this shows how much importance he give for that nut.But that nut was so happy that he was talking for her but doesn't understand that all he has for her is respect and that too is going to vanish when he comes to know about her real self.

Though Thuls agreed to Tamizh she was irritated when Charu interrupted,hope she will not give up her doubts 😍.
Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago

Thanks da gunthy for the awesome update.........πŸ˜ƒ

Bhuvana and Lakshman.....she behaved as expected and so was he....nothing to the surprise......Now that her behaviours are matching Charu's(emotionally black mailing) and contradicting Thulasi's.....πŸ˜•
So still viewers are at suspense.....But she being Charu's mom is totally unlikely.....

T and T at mottai maadi....
I am still wondering how did they manage to reach there without GW and Charu's interruption.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....Or did they fool them with some reasons and come....but i know this is unlikely....they rather get fooled and not fool others.....πŸ˜‰

TA praising Charu.....😑

What else will he do....He has no better job than this........"Idle mind is devil's workshop"and that since he is  idle now he praises about devil....No wonder.....
varumai la irukarama.πŸ˜†....go to job man...ilata nejamave varuma thaan magane...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

TA telling Thuls about deepa matter and adding more credits to Charu plus praising Thulz  that she does not hide anything.....

Only TA has rights to hide things....tell lies.😑...he has got the universal rights for that..πŸ˜†...Thulasi idiot ....why cant u just ask him why he hides things still....after his promise......😑

When Thulasi asked why did u hide deepa's matter ??? His answer was she wd think bad about Charu....lol
Entha question kaavathu avan neradiya answer pannirukana ivan....😑.Thulasi un paadu romba kashtam thaan....πŸ˜†
and when he said he must be gifted to have Charu as a friends.....
Yes TA....I appreciate you.😑....You will know how gifted you are when she separates you and Thulasi.....will u realise then also....If anything like that happends and if TA still blvd Charu......Thulz can just be off him....rather than crying and making him understand....hope TA's character wont be spoiled.....

Thulasi does not know formalities.....this really cracked me up......πŸ˜†
How come Charu knew that?????
Is that she always does things above her age or did she go to some univ to learn that......TA, ethuku lam praise pannarthu nu alave ilaya....😑😑

Though the romance was interrupted it was cool and good....πŸ˜†
We already know that more to come with lots of interruption......πŸ˜‰

Anand's last part was a big relief from the psych's part.....was good enjoyment....πŸ˜†

And Now I have a doubt here....

1)If at Charu took revenge on TA for ditching her, even separating T and T....giving them trouble...without any intentions of marrying him again....what would be our reaction......???

2) Instead, she just wants TA.....she leaves her parents, does anything and everything....taking revenge on Thulasi....and I think her obsession on TA irritaes us....she is least bothered about her dad too....

What will be your reactions to the first option??

Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Thanks for the brilliant and fast update Gunz. akka.😊

Eeek, Bhuvana is such a horrible woman like Charu. I too wish she is her mother; not Thulasi's! They have no similarity at all. But I have one doubt, why did Laxman leave Sundari? Is it because Bhuvana is really rich or something? I have a feeling Bhuvana is a person who ran away from her husband in the past and came to Laxman, thats why she is so eager never to leave him at any stage and asking him to divorce his first wife. Hated her evil smile at the end. I got so happy when I saw Tamizh and Thulasi in the motta maadi, but the next second I knew Charu will come and spoil their chit chat. Grrr, what does she really want? All I want her is to die. Hehe, I'm too dread arent I?πŸ˜†Tamizh is proving again he is a fool. Super Tamizh you did a great job by convincing your wife that your thick friend is not a bad girl. Keep it up. Enni eppo thaan namba pohraaroπŸ₯±Come on, cant you even have a small doubt on her? Look at the way she behaves and talks, even a dumb person will realize but not you. Well what to do. I think this was not the best time for Thulasi to talk about her to her hubby. Yesterday, I was really proud that she suspected Charu and her inner voice was amazing. She should have thought to herself and win the battle using her clever ideas. I thought she would think further on how to handle this situation by herself and had faith on her...anaal ippo ella nambikkeyum veenah pochu - cha. Awww, so cute of Tamizh when he kept on saying Kuttimma, and asked for a kiss after a long time. Why Thulasi why? He is your own hubby, no need to be shy and looking around. It would have been fantastic if she kissed him right in front of Charu. Ahh just miss. LOL She was so close, never mind. Yes your right Charu, the kosu is you and your sothai, not Thulasi. Still don't think Thulasi is fully comfortable with Charu, her look when she came in was not right. Have nothing to say about Anand's scene; it was such a waste. Anyway, lets hope for a better episode, but I doubt that this time there will be a weekend tension. Nothing was that interesting this week, maybe tomorrow could be excellent. Lets see.
Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 11 years ago
Thanks Gunz dear for the lovely update of this mokkai Charu praising episode...πŸ‘

As i said before all happened today...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This idiotic shameless Charu intervene in all Thulasi Tamil meetings and disturb them... and she will not allow them to sleep peacefully too...😑😑

And now no romance for them too and for viewers too.....

Eppa paarthaalum Tamil pinnadiye varuthu indha mental..😑

I feel they would have talked this Charu matter when she went to change her nighty dress..πŸ˜†

And i like to know where she got that green nighty??? whose is tat??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This Anand and his poor family is gonna get trapped nicely with tat Shyamala's rowdy family and sure to get beatings from them...🀣 But today was semma mokkai cry scene and very dragging wasting our time..😑

Bhuvana  tried to convince and threatened her doctor hubby to divorce his first wife TPS successfully she did wat she needed by cutting her hand.... And i feel she can be Charu's mom based on her cunningness psycho attitude..😑
😑

Lets see wat is waiting for friday tension as all the scenes from the promo were shown.........πŸ˜•

Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
Thanks Gunz for the Wonderful Update & Comments!

In one point of view Its good that Thulasi told TA about Charu right away with out hiding anything like Mr.TAπŸ‘πŸ‘....TA didn't get angry on her as we expected last week...the explanation that he gave about Charu shows only the true friendship that he got towards her...he is still true to his character....maybe the guilty feeling also stopping him from thinking negative about her or sense her intention...i bet this stupid psycho will tell that TA is believing her so much and etc, right after her athai wakes up next day..then both will go to their disgusting dream world 🀒🀒 this gave a good advantage to Psycho...but what's going to be Mr.TA's reaction when he get to know that he got betrayed in the name of friendship and mother's love yet again? After today's episode it looks our brainy hero will only get to know his thickest friend's intention after everything goes to extreme
...tortures to viewers till that. Thank god Charu didn't faint and she saved TA from carrying her again..

I think Thulasi will still watch Charu's acts and wont tell him..lets see..i feel like this Anand's part is just used to drag the story at the moment..

Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Thanks Gunz for the nice update and comments!

Thulasi has always been true to TA and she cannot hide anything from TA. As usual, TA gave nice explanation about true friendship he has with Charu. Psycho is going to increase more and more for Charu and TA is eventually going to get blamed for it.

Looks like Thulasi still not going to giveup doubting that easily on Charu! 😍

Since Charu now came to know that Thulasi is suspecting her, may try to harm or take revenge on Thulasi.πŸ˜•

But very cute to see the old TA back😳.
Edited by beatricepearl - 13 years ago

Super update Gunz!!!!  Indeed it was torture for us!

Hate Bhuvana so much!!!  She is being portrayed as a really bad woman these days.  Also she has more similarities with Charu than Tulasi...both are emotional blackmailers.

Awww....TT....so cute!!!!

But Tulasi is really dumb to have told Tamil about her doubts and complain to him about Charu.  Now that Charu heard everything, she will be more aware of Tulasi. 

Tamil is appreactiting Charu so much today!!!!  Arrrrrggggghhhhhhh!!!  Where did Tamil's brains go?????  He is so dumb to still believe her....but you can't really blame him, as Charu acts so nice to everyone.  And that smile she gave was so disgusting on the stairs!

Please Tulasi, don't stop suspecting Charu!!!!!  When TT were talking, and Tulasi apologized, it looked as though she may not suspect her anymore.  However, when Charu left, it looked as though she won't leave this problem alone.  I hope she speaks to Deepa quick!!

Joke of the day: The annoying bee Charu calls Tulasi a mosquito!!!!!!  Kadavelai!!!  It's Kuttima who needs to call pest control and get rid of all the disgusting bugs at her house. 

But Tulasi, understood what Charu was saying.  Tamil, can't you just tell her where the spray is????  You just had to leave kuttima on the terrace alone and go!  You both were having a moment here.  It was so cute how Tamil was holding Tulasi's hand and speaking to her.  And it was so funny when Tulasi was looking around to make sure that no one would see them.  Who is going to see TT at night on the terrace'other than a mental psycho who will not let a couple talk.

Next time, she should just plant a nice kiss on his cheek right in front of her!!

I pity Anand's dad so much!!!  The jump that Anand gave in his room was so not appealing to see.  Shymala's family is overly attached to her.  I want Kumaran to link their track with TT soon.

Poor Anand's dad has to hear his in laws torture...just like how we have to see Charu's tortures.

Edited by smiles86 - 13 years ago
Thanks Gunthy for the wonderful Update and side comments!πŸ‘

I will say only few things! Its irritating me now!😑

Bhu&Doc scene useless!😑

Ahh..Sweet talk by T&T!!...ARGGG..Charuuu....Why why why??...Pochu pochu ellam pochu!!..Ini eppo T&T onna parka mudiyumooo!!...Ahhh Charuuu!!..I hate youuu!!

Bujjis was useless tooooo!!😑
@Shubba Akka:

I think that would be more better than avanga ippo panra kariyam! Vel did the same illaiya..He just wanted to take revenge on Thulasi and rape ethuvum pannalaπŸ˜† But Charu wants to marry TA, if she just want to take revenge-na its good but now she has other intention in her mind!!..😳

And if she wants to take revenge on him without marrying, actually 50% TA deserve it, yenna he did drogam to Charu but unwantedly!..Still we cant blame TA now, his situation was like that...All fate!!πŸ˜†Sooo that would be more nicer than now!!
Edited by Shamz. - 13 years ago