Kool's Commentary : March 3 PR

Posted: 13 years ago
Kools reporting from base :  Varsha knows Dharmu's Sachaai in PR
                               Batat makes a decision

Batatwada , who has been reflecting a LOT on Life nowdays has figured out a way to find Shanti in his life and also save his bouncy butt . He is planning to run away ABROAD .😃😃😃😃
Don't eat my DIMAAG he told the anxious Kudi who was quizzing him about HOW LONG this will go on . U see guys , she had overheard him telling Mommy Marwadin some FRESH LIES .  They were

Vaishu shall return now in the EVENING

I am going to PUNE for 3 days . Will keep PHONING .

Of course , Wily Batat was gonna pretend in the EVENING phone that he HAD NO IDEA WHY VAISHU HADN"T RETURNED .😆😆😆 And he was VERY MUCH IN DOMBIVLI , in some HOTEL with the KUDI . Not at all in PUNE .

I am FED UP of illegal Vaishoo's tantrums .......he told the Kudi bluntly . She is getting on MY nerves . Will give her an AAKHRI chance . If she STILL doesn't listen , TO HELL WITH HER . Let her SADOFY in that chawl with her NAMUNA sister . I'm going ABROAD .

What ! cried the Kudi , horrified and shocked . Batat darling surely u don't mean ur DUMPING me and Varun ? Honey ! Mawa Cake ! Sugar plum ! Haven't I been understanding and not nagged u as u like ?Ha ?Batat PLEASE ! U know I haven't said ONE word to u although u lay and stared at the ceiling for last TWO WEEKS and not used the orange soccer shorts even ONCE . Haven't I been a GOOD GIRL Batat?

Ya Ok Ok said Batat , mollified . YA . Since ur more understanding than illegal ghamandi Vaishoo , I have decided to take u with me Goofy . Will arrange for u to fly after one month once I reach there ...ok ?

But darling what about VAISHOO ? asked the kind hearted Kudi uneasily . Isn't this ....er .....UNFAIR to her ?

You worry about URSELF , why r u worrying for that Vaishoo ? Snapped Batatwada impatiently . U be THANKFUL I am taking YOU , GOOFY BRAIN . Look after ur own interests , samjhi . Go now and pack our suitcases . We gotta change HOTELS AGAIN .

The Kudi bit her lip , frightened , and scurried away . She was horribly afraid Batat wud change into HYDE if she said anything further .

My comments : Madhuri has a beautiful , fair and BIG heart . None of the K sisters have it , even Archana has been rather selfish about protecting her sister . She is getting EVERYTHING with this move of Dharmesh .......her rightful status , better treatment for Varun , no SOUTEN ........her marraige BACK . YET she thought of Vaishu .......to whom she OWES nothing .

Dharmu made Vaishu pregnant and is now dumping her and running away abroad .Do I feel SORRY for Vaishu ? No . Coz she AIDED his lies for her mom's sake which was not noble , but STUPID . She has chosen to learn FOOLISH MARTYRDOM from her elder sister . Well Foolish MARTYRDOM has its DRAWBACKs . One is ........u ALWAYS remain UNHAPPY , and second is the villains ALWAYS FLOURISH and go SCOT FREE . In Archana's case ......Rasika and Manju flourished and went scot free . In Vaishu's case its Dharmesh . Let Vaishu learn the hard way . I won't be surprised if after some years Dharmu returns , claims child and takes him away too . Then she can sit and do BHAJANS with Archana in a temple .

Marwadin plays detective

The poor Marwadin 's brain was FRAZZLED .  She wonders and wonders WHERE her bahu is . Why is she NOT living here anymore . Why she isn't at her MAAYKA either . Why is she roaming around with FRIENDS who have cropped up SUDDENLY . Why is she seen around a lot with that handsome jeeju Baba Manav . Why her son always EVADES her topic , makes apologetic excuses for her and runs off for days together . Why ALL r lying on behalf of Vaishoo , including Vaishoo's MOM .

So she went to Baba Manav's KHOLI to talk to her bahu only to find it LOCKED . Uneasily she went downstairs and by pure unlucky co incidence ....met CAT EYES .

Where r the people living in that Kholi gone, any idea ? She asked Cat Eyes .

U mean The SHAMELESS trio ? asked Cat Eyes bitchily .

Whatever do u mean ? And WHY r u calling them SHAMELESS ? Asked the poor Marwadin , shocked .

Coz they ARE said Cat Eyes firmly . She was still smarting from yesterday's failure and was glad to find an audience . U don't KNOW their KARTOOTS . So SHAMELESS omg . U will FAINT if I tell u what they do .

What !!!!!

Yes . U do KNOW that the Jeeju and Saali r having a TORRID affair , don't u ?

No !!!!

You BET . Not just THAT , here is the INTERESTING part .......the wife KNOWS . And is OK with it .

What !!!!

Yes . They r the THREESOME TYPE . Omg who knew we had WEIRDOS in our midst .

This is AWFUL !  R u SURE this is TRUE ? How do U know ?

Have seen them a HUNDRED times doing IT said Cat Eyes with glee . U see they NEVER shut doors . Thats why they r FAMOUS as the SHAMELESS TRIO in the whole MOHALLA .

OMG !

Baba Manav has been spotted many many times making tea for his saali in just his underwear while she lolls on the bed reading magazines,  asking him IS IT READY DARLING ?

The poor Marwadin thought she wud have a heart attack .

Hey ! said Cat Eyes with interest , liking this curious woman who gave her a chance to vent '' Who r YOU btw ? "

I am Vaishoo's SAAS said the poor Marwadin trying to draw herself up haughtily and failing miserably at the attempt at dignity .

U poor dear ! To have landed such an AMOROUS harlot for a bahu ! Omg ! Said Cat eyes sympathetically .

Listen ......Behen .........

Yes ?

Will u do me a FAVOR ?

What ?

Will u please PHONE me and inform me the MOMENT u see them in a compromising position ? U see I am FED UP and I need to make some decisions so we can ALL move on with our lives . If she is indeed being a harlot I need PROOF . Here , U can have this MONEY for the phones .

OF COURSE . Cat Eyes beamed . Don't u worry ur brain poor dear , u go home right now and sink urself in a hot tub , and then go straight to bed after having some soup . Leave it ALL to me . I wud have come with u to give u a back massage , but I gotta be here to keep an EYE on the Kholi .  Someone HAS to think of the PUBLIC .

And they parted on that understanding note .

NOW I will show that BUDHIYA , that Baba Manav's Mommy .........said Cat Eyes with a gleam . No one .......Absolutely NO one DEFEATS ME in a fight . Just see now HOW i WAAT LAGOFY .

My comment :  Ideally the Marwadin shud have gone straight to Sulochana and said her piece .........all of it . She shud have repeated Cat Eye's comments , the senseless absconding of Vaishu and shud have urged that its HI TIME the Elders now intervene between the strange cold fight going on between husband and wife . She shud have demanded that Sulochana call her BETI there right at that minute so they cud confront her . It has to be noted that the Marwadin feels her BETA is covering up for Vaishu . So just saying that she shud tackle her own son first doesn't work here .

But I won't blame her so much . Too many lies she encountered .........her decency was taken advantage of even by Vaishu and Archana . I am surprised Archana who is supposed to be Sanskaari didnt wonder ONCE what the old lady must be feeling or assuming since she knows what a terrific LIAR Dharmesh is .

Contradictions of Archana today

Archana contradicted herself TWICE today . First she asked Vaishu WHY she told Varsha the truth , that AAI will SUFFER as Varshu is the BLURTING OUT TYPE .

Then she told her sister GOOD U TOLD .😕😕😕😕

Yesterday she did NOT agree with Manav that treating Savita this way was the BEST IDEA in the world . But today she said UR RIGHT and WE SHALL STAY PUT ON OUR STAND of SENDING HER THE PACKAGE DEAL MESSAGE .😕😕😕😕

I think CVS don't know how to give consistency to the characters AT ALL . Very shoddy script .

CUTE but SAD scene

There was a cute but Sad scene of Savita sleeping with little Sachu at night and talking to him . The old lady talks to him all about her feelings . She asked him if he too wud dump her like his Kaka and if he too wud doubt her love . She cried a lot . Poor Baby Sachu sucked his toy and looked at her puzzled . He looked very very KISSABLE .

Damodar , who only thinks of FOOD and his SLEEP , came there and noticed her talking and went back , saying she was PAGAL . First she used to do BAD BAD during the day , now she does it even at NIGHT and does my sleep BARBAAD he grumbled .

My Comment : Really ......Damodar cud try and be a little more SENSITIVE . His insensitivity is gonna drive her over the edge . If he cannot sense his life partner's PAIN to this extent , he needs treatment . He INFURIATES me .😡😡😡😡😡 

Behen Vaishoo told Behen VARSHU of Dharmesh ki faaltu Sachaai at last . But gave her KASAM not to tell Satish or MOM . Coz MOM wont be able to bear this SADMA she wept .

Varsha promised helplessly is the story .

I am so so FED UP of this Sulochanas SADMA rubbish . So Sulo shudnt have an asthma attack so Vaishu shud hide the lies of her BIGAMIST Pati and do an ETERNAL NATAK in front of society by hiding at her sisters CHAWL forever even though her sister's marraige is being wrecked with DIRTY RUMORS ? Whats this RUBBISH ? Although the matter has come to this insufferable point .......that

Manavs reputation is at stake

Vaishus honor is at stake

The baby's future is at stake

People may soon say even the BABY is Manav's not Dharmeshs

STILL the truth shudnt be told coz Sulo cannot bear SADMAs ?

Says who ? Archu and Vaishu ?

I sincerely hope Dharmesh flees abroad with butt intact . Let at least Madhuri get a life and let these two sisters PAY for their foolishness .

A small Demand Cvs . I hope the CHAWL CATS of Savitas chawl ......Laxmi and gang .FIRE Manav when fyi Savita is taken to hospital for his ABOMINABLE neglect of his mom . They have seen Manav grow up as a boy and they shud do this . He is focussing SO much on Vaishu's problem that he isnt even AWARE of his mom's problem .

Kools signing off for the day , CIAO guys .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
Hi kools,

Another rocking commentary!!! what will we do without you!!!👏 
yaar After today epis I am just disappointed!!! I know lot of you folks support Arman in this approach. For the thinking his mom should accept Archana is right one and Manav needs to do that but the approach they have taken by giving cold behaviour to his mom is wrong.
The irony is Manav is able to see the pain of Vaishu and is supporting her but infortunatley he cant seem to see the pain of his mom. I would ask all Manav supporters ,Manav has been saying his mom is behaving weird and forgetting things likely ? Has even thought of consulting a doc first. HE does not have to take care cant even he himself ask someone or ask Damo to consult doc ?They know forgetting Sachu in a market is not normal ,when he can think so much for Vaishu and Varsha why he did not think that forgetting Sachu is not normal and he need to check on it instead of getting angry. Has Manav even thought of that !!!!
 Now making your Aai realize her mistake is fine but isnt the duty of a son to also take care of his mom when she is not ok ? Cant Manav even realize that ?
He can see the pain of his saali but not his mom !!! I am sorry no matter how bad a mom is ,its fine you want to make her realize her mistake and support your wife but in all this where is Manav responsibility as a son !!! Lot of folks say Manav has don so much for his mom ,s I agree but when in need where is now ,solving his sasural issues. He does not have to go and ask forgiveness but atleast the concern he has for his saali should be in process for his mom too I believe.
Well you want your mom to give the importance she deserves thats correct but making this decision of ignoring your mom ,is Manav correct here that in his ego and stubbornness he is not seeing the fact that his mom is ill? Whats the point if something happens to Savita ? To whom Manav will try to prove Archu goodness when Savita herself wont be there if this cold behavior continues and she is in depression . Well a good son is some one who would never leave his mom side no matter how cruel she is . Some one who understands her and take care of her. I am not saying Manav should go and live with Savita leaving Archu or something like that, All I am saying is when Mr Manav can give so much support to Vaishu who trashed him left and right and forgot all the wrong doings of her saali's in a minute why cant he just at least take care of his Aai;s health. I believe all folks would agree that this is a responsibility of a son!!!
Hope in coming episodes Manav realizes that and at least takes care of her health.
I have one word for Damo useless and idiot. He can never understand his wife pain and suffering. 
Unfortunately Damo is not with Savita like Manav is with ARchu and Savita is all alone.
A depressed mom at this state is pretty sad to see. Kudos to Usha ji for such an amazing performance that can bring tears to every son eyes.👏
One question to Mahan Archu all of a sudden now Archu is supporting Manav in this decision ? would she ignore her mom when her mom was sick ? Did she ignore it ? When Sulo told her that forgetting sachu is a big deal has she taken any steps to find out why or told Manav too !!! 
Is this approach of Arman now justifiable ?? Leaving a old women in dark being unaware of her sickness and trying to make her repent on her mistake when she is broken ? IS this what good sons do !!! I am sorry I cant see this happening had to vent it out today!!!

Sorry if I had hurt any one feelings!!! But Manav def of being good son is just not justifiable!!!

To whom Manav will try to prove Archu goodness when Savita herself wont be there if this cold behavior continues and she is in depression
Jai I am SO fed up ..........I hope the chawl cats from Savitas chawl who have seen manav grow up as a boy FIRE him when Savita is taken to hospital .............that Laxmi and Gang .
thnx for the commentary Kools, seriously this Vaishu natak is driving me crazy too, how long are they gonna hide it Sulochana will come to know sooner or later. If she can survive Varsha's trauma maybe she'll survive this one too. But by hiding this from everyone Vaishu and ArMan are ruining their own lives and in the process losing a lot of credibility. Wonder how Satish and Ajit will feel for being kept in the dark for so long.    

Vaishu and Archana don't seem to understand the simple fact that the longer they keep the truth from Sulochana and others, the more lies they have to say and when it all comes out, it is going to cause Sulochana a much bigger 'sadma'. I'm surprised Rasika has not revealed all yet to Sulochana. Now apart from dealing with the shock of knowing about her bigamous SIL, Sulochana has to hear all those dirty rumors. The problem has just magnified thanks to all these lies.

i so agree with u,armaan along with damodar needs solid bashing from sum1,u know looking at manav i feel so frustrated feel like going inside tv and slapping him.dharmu mom having a doubt on vaishu,i dont blame her for tat,she asked for it,but i dont know why she is voted as the fool of the day.i felt so bad for savita again
well u know wat  i want ... i want vaishu,armaan to hide the truth further.. .. and then let sulo over hear plp bitching about manav-vaishu.. and even question the paternity of the child... i hope plp talk really bad and sulo SHOULD get asthma attack after hearing those humors...
really that wld be perfect icing on this stupid cake... sulo wld have handled vaishu sachai what will break her is the nasty accusation on her daughters characters and honor...

i really hope dharmesh gets away.. cos vaishu and armaan should be made to pay for this stupidity... all good /noble plp are not this dumb...
Originally posted by musica10

Vaishu and Archana don't seem to understand the simple fact that the longer they keep the truth from Sulochana and others, the more lies they have to say and when it all comes out, it is going to cause Sulochana a much bigger 'sadma'. I'm surprised Rasika has not revealed all yet to Sulochana. Now apart from dealing with the shock of knowing about her bigamous SIL, Sulochana has to hear all those dirty rumors. The problem has just magnified thanks to all these lies.

Indeed it has . This is EXACTLY the way Sulochna got the attack in the FIRST place . Sor calling themselves SATYAWADIS , they lie even mORE than Dharmesh at times
S kools I want someone to give a solid dose to Arman and ask them instead of doing social service focus on your mom and not on your sasural.
Originally posted by Jaishankar

S kools I want someone to give a solid dose to Arman and ask them instead of doing social service focus on your mom and not on your sasural.

Those chawl cats of Savita shud it . Izzat Aarti they shud do . Ab Kyu Aaya hai tu they shud ask if he rushes to the hospital . And someone shud add that her BEWDA Pati did not pay any attention to her either .