Kool's Commentary : March 3 PR - Page 11

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by zaara10

Loved the commentary as usual! Manav in his chaddi making chai- ha ha!!! Did u notice that even tho he sleeps on the floor, he sleeps in between both sisters?? They could've also put some type of parda down the room separating themselves from vaishu. Idk, I find it highly odd and besharam-ish... I cannot believe manav is treating his mom this way, makes so angry and sad. Som1 needs to set him straight. And y the hell is sulochana covering for vaishu??? Isn't she the least bit curious y her daughter is hiding out @ archu's and lying to her saas?? Hellooooo sulochana!!! Looks like shes been inhaling too much of her asthma pump. Watch, what's going to happen is this, to cover his own big butt, dharmu will end up saying vaish has a love thang w/ jeeju... Dharmus secret needs to be out fast. Varsha, savita, vandu, some1 quick dammit. We need rasika or manju on the case stat!! The move from hotel to hotel is hilarious. Theyre like nomads lol. Doesnt super sickly Varun need treatment or school even?? And is kudi preggers or what?? Where's jaywant? I miss him ;) wish I could post more often but the babies hav me busy! 😊

Told u na ..........TEENAGER is writing scripts . It seeps in EVERY DETAIL .
Originally posted by shootingstar27

I sincerely hope Dharmesh flees abroad with butt intact . Let at least Madhuri get a life and let these two sisters PAY for their foolishness

Spot on commentary,di. The only thing I dont agree with is the sentence above.I don't want her to go back to Dharmesh.He dumped her and got married again that too when her mother died and she was all alone in this world.

Madhuri has a big kind heart,she is wonderful mother to Varun and she did take care of things on her own after Dharmesh remarried.She deserves someone better.I would love it if she divorced him,got loads of money from the divorce and moved abroad with Varun.

I don't care what happens to Vaishali but I do want to see Madhuri having a good life and Dharmesh punished for his crimes.

True But I will tell u a harsh reality . She doesn't WANT anyone else . She has been thru SO much in life  ..........the helplessness that she faced and the sickness of her child has made her RESIGNED to her fate . She now desires NOTHING .............not even punishing Dharmesh . Neither is she highly educated or will ever be in the mood for second marraige ...........Thats a BIG STEP . She wont have the energy to even GO THRU IT anymore . If she accepts Dharmesh again its HER choice . For her its better to focus only on her child , his treatment and the fact that Dharmesh , bigamist though he is , is a good PROVIDER . And that he is doing KHARCHA of the treatment . There r FAR worse men . Far Far worse . U see , Madhuri is focussing only on the things that matter .

The person ANGRY with him is Vaishu , not Madhuri . And Vaishu is doing NOTHING when she shud be suing him for CHILD support .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Polki_Zofi

Fatman is insensitive to the women in his life, there was never a doubt on that . He is very materialistic, and he uses brain for everything in his life, with heart only to compliment whatever the brain dictates. It is a common trait among many men. Unfortunately there are many girls who, in the illusion of "power" and "security" run into such men and end up being used by them. I don't know the story of the KUDI, but I wonder why she did not evaluate this man before marrying him. Also, Vaishali. Well, being sincere in his work is very good, but a person so much insensitive to the woman cannot hide is in life actually, specially on how eager he is to please his girlfriend or how he actually proposes her 😊. Each touch, if truly felt, can testify his love a million times. But for that the girl must also have her hear purified from only "NEEDS" ... the aspect of only the "NEEDS" being fulfilled bringing in compassion and satisfaction would always restrict the room LOVE can really have in that relationship. Very bad decision by the KUDI and VAISHALI ... well I think that a person should be able to see through to some extent atleast, it is not as impossible as some would wonder  😊. Even if he was only putting up a "show" before the marriage, but then, I really have known girls who want to blindfold their eyes in some sweet dream that the man is "perfect" ... just because he will be able to take care of the "visible" needs ... . It doesn't take a man to be very smart, very social, or very witty ... or very resourceful ... to be a very good life partner ... atleast that is how I see it ... there are often the small things in him, which are more specific to the girl, and only that girl can find out if she really wishes to 😉.what happens is in the euphoria of the first two years .........many little things go unnoticed . The girls ........according to the iNDIAN way were 'inexperienced ' . He was their FIRST boyfriend , First MAN and FIRST husband Only husband . He covered his tracks well ..........he doesn't even EMOTE withouth thinking .

Fatman will leave somewhere with the KUDI? I wonder if he will. Maybe he will leave and take away the child? It does seem he is more interested about the children. But will not be surprised if he leaves all and just goes away to start things anew for himself. Although that would be very out of character I would feel, as he took alot of trouble already for Varun (his son) and seems to have been more careful than the mother about his unborn child. Hence, I would think that his primary interest might be in extracting his children from these "carriers" (as he seems to view them) ... and then flying away somewhere cosy for himself 😆😃. So he can eat and drink and float on a clear blue pool 😳😆.Very true . He regard the women as CARRIERS of his child .

Vaishali ... KUDI ... least interested about their life, about their identity, while Vaishali being an exceptional mother - having no interest in the life laying in her womb. The most stupid reasons they have ... but as they choose it for themselves, how much blame should the fatman take? It is his way of life, and they seem to have agreed to submit to it. If you open the door of a cage and walk into a bear's den, then not even scream when it attacks you (thinking that your loved ones may panic if they realize) ... then how will you blame the bear? Maybe later you can isolate the bear, even neutralize it (as they do in eco parks) but REALLY! 😕 Vaishali is a VERY stupid girl .

Then ofcourse, taking advice from Archana and Manav 😆😳😃😳😆 ... its not a surprise they would love to give such advice 😆😃, why not? they have been given the honors for things they actually don't have the capability 😃😊😳. Like sweet cute and bouncy kids they came eagerly infront to give advices 😳😊. Manav goes very high on emotions, while Archana is sooo sensitive 😃. They would do much better romancing each other, having kids, taking care of their immediate responsibilities (their parents ... in a good and rightful way) ... <-- as these are already in great requirement of their utmost attention.U know people were voting for Archana for taking Vaishali to her home , saying she needs SISTER more than MOTHER . I differed . MOTHERS r far more experienced than SISTERS . Her type pf problem needed an ELDER . It needed EXPERIENCE of life ..........what experience does Archana have ? And see  her personal history ..........she had WRECKED her own marraige . Not at all FIT to give ANYONE advice .

The mother in law of Vaishali don't look wrong in anything. She is taking is in her hands, she doesn't want to be hold responsible for Sulochana's death (as everyone seem so certain she must die on hearing her children's problems 😃). She want's to come to a solid information before coming on the discussion table perhaps. Its a great big allegation on her daughter in law, and her activities are too vague for the woman to really know what she should be doing as a responsible mother and mother in law in such circumstances 🤢. She is NOT wrong . She wanted to confront her bahu with PROOF . She has been observing RUBBISH since a long long time .

Archana in confusion 😊. But I feel that she wishes to give her man, Manav, an opportunity with his ideas on the issue. Perhaps she thinks that her love can make things right this time 😊. In her mind, its him who will win the hearts, minds and all the battles with the wrong 😃. Yes yes she is not so intelligent, she should consult with him surely ... but she is ARCHANA 😊. How she is not being loved by Savita? 😊😉 ... hopefully all will come to their right minds 😃.

How and why is Savita telling the little child about her animosity against her son and his wife? It is the right thing? I mean, emotionally or legally? I don't know about how it can be seen in India. So in emotional perspective, it is going to hamper the child's psychology surely. He doesn't have the cognitive ability completely formed, but children in these stages soak up information and take attributes from their surroundings to start building their own characteristic. Feeding with negativity will not do benefit for his love to Savita. I can only be very sure of it ... negativity is negative for everyone ... the victim and also the person from whom it came in the first place. Never does good for anything ... Savita should have controlled her emotions when with the child I felt . If she feels so lonely, she can pray to God! 😊 ... or go to some friends 😊 ... or go and have a talk with Manav straight on this, not attack and fight. The woman seem to be fighting against herself, and somehow digging the grave of all that she longs for, including the child's emotions for her ... hey its just how I felt 😉😳 (I am not against Savita 😳😆 ... just wondered 😉).Polki Savita is BEYOND grasping whats right , wrong , positive or negative . She is in DEPRESSION . All she has is the cild and she clings to him and talks to him coz in her mind she is ALONE , ALL have left her . And her husband and children have done NOTHING to correct that impression . Vandu is nice but she is currently facing her oWN problems . Rasika is giving her HELL once more .

I feel sad for this child ... really very bad. How he is rejected really. Grandmother is definitely not a mother. Mother is irreplaceable. How could she! Growing up with atleast one parent was all that the child deserved. Is child something you can just donate? NO! 😕Just stick around and u will see ........in PR , they donate and exchange babies like CURRENCY .

Where is Satish's GIRLFRIENDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD?????????? 😆😲😆 .... where??? She must come! ... Varsha is having her life straight and she can do so well in the bank. No need to have Satish with her, she can get some Bank manager easily 😊. Both can do financial analysis ... draw tables 😉 ... find the FOREX market movements ... predict currency rates ... make millions 😆
👏😊... while Satish and some better girl (in behavior, heart and looks 😉) can have the life that they deserve for themselves, even if much simpler 😊She will come SOON . Let this Dharmesh track end .
😊

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Excellent Commentary and wonderful posts by many within these 12 pages..

Where is my TDH these days? I am so missing him sorely 😭 😆
TDH Zara Jhalak dikhlaaja ek baar aaja aaja aaja aaja aaja....❤️😍  Deedar ko tarase ankhiyaan

We sure could use some male beauty on PR screen as nothing else entertaining is happening ...

Poor Savita talking to lil Sachu was so sad and touching 😳

Lying TRIO gets an award from MOI...Now joins their other dimwit sister Varshu to the gang...Foursome Grrrrrrr

Varsha Tanya and I feel TDH is NOT COMING BACK FOR GOOD .
Even I found Savita talking to Sachu touching .

I am WAITING to see IZZAT AARTI of TRIO .Its HI TIME .
Sheesh! What has happened between the cat woman and Marwadin ... Why Marwadin had to go this route?! Eventhough she saw Vaishu here and there with Manav and felt she is being lied on, but giving money to a chawl woman and asking her to report .. that was not a sensible thing to do. But again if Vaishu gets to listen to an earful, is going to be the outcome of all this, why should I complain. 

bee , Marwadin has NO OPTIONS . Ideally she shud have gone to Sulochana but even SULOCHANA is LYING to her on daughters behalf . Son is LYING , Bahu is LYING , Sulochana is LYING .ALL r LYING . Marwadins options of being DECENT all the time ENDED .
Atleast one year or at best around a couple of years is needed to know a man or a woman with whom a person plans to spend the rest of their life! Many things go unnoticed sometimes even having an 80 years life together 😆😃 ... it depends on if you REALLY wish to notice 😃. There is a saying which I once read in a book (Russian), it said "don't just grow old, but grow matured!". Some people just spend the time, but never really live the time or try to know what happened in the time. This is because they want to remain blinded.

Many people think that in Europe the girl must have previous experience with boys and then can decide better 😆😳😆 ... but its not always true for MANY MANY girls who have a very different kind of life, which is not at all as social as other girls. Perhaps in big cities it is like that, but not in across the country 😊. But still, if a person is careful enough, knows EXACTLY what they seek for in life, they can manage to find someone right. Not only that, they need to create those values inside them too and train themselves in NOT liking just anything, but evaluate everything before they express their likeness to it 😊, then maybe they can be better in their decisions for future. To be intimate deeply with one man in a life is a very beautiful thing ... and it is not something which foolish girls do 😉. Infact, there are many girls who will go out with many men and still end up with the worse man in her life - and keep repeating this mistake.

I feel it is just that they didn't really grow that clear attitude in "what they want" ... they wanted security leaning towards more material arenas. How they loved the "high" life, how the KUDI needs the security primarily. Everything somehow ends there. Varsha was just fortunate, I don't know how she came across such a nice man. Feel sorry for Satish though ... wonder why some men are so stupid ... but maybe same thing applies here - they are not sure what they are looking for and how to look for it - and that is an ability which grows not with trials, but with values and stability, strength and focus in life. Ofcourse, in life there are experiences you can see infront, and that need not be only through multiple partners, but through others around you ... . Another very important thing that keeps these women hapless is maybe because they have lead a VERY SHELTERED LIFE ... always Provided ... no real mental stress or struggle to deal with. Economical stress and struggle is nothing when compared to emotional ones with which you yourself need to deal with and sought out - no help .

The fact that they don't know what they want is still visible on how they deal every single matter. The Fatman atleast is consistent in a direction ... but then the KUDI or VAISHALI have which direction?😕

Savita is depressed ofcourse ... really unimpressed by the baby's mother though. Clearly undeserving and reckless woman to what I can see, maybe I have seen less, but this is by far the most amazing. She never really even gives a damn does she? lol.😕. No way with no argument her importance, role or responsibilities can ever go away.

Why in this story, mother's are so cruel to the life which grows in them? 😕 ... again, if I am wrong I am sorry about it ... I couldn't help but mention it. Maybe also I have less idea what is going on exactly ... so bear with it 😆😳😊

Edited by Polki_Zofi - 13 years ago
Many people think that in Europe the girl must have previous experience with boys and then can decide better 😆😳😆 ... but its not always true for MANY MANY girls who have a very different kind of life, which is not at all as social as other girls. Perhaps in big cities it is like that, but not in across the country
No No Polki dear , u misunderstand . When I said INDIAN Way , I meant ........TYPICALLY INdian girls . Sheltered ones ..........who r virgins before marraige , have zero experience of BFs , the first man is their husband for LIFE . [ Now things r changing .}

I know conservative European girls r very much inocent and inexperienced just this way . Not just European , even in the US , Conservative America is a far different experience compared to the cities like Los Angeles or New York . I know this fully . By no means wud I imply that foreign girls r more experienced than Indian girls .OH BOY NO .😆

I totally agree about THE SHELTERED LIFE . Thats the ROOT of these problems .

Originally posted by --Hope--

OMG @ bold 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am in North America and I know for a fact all delinquent immigrants once identified are being deported.  I don't think may be I should suggest an exchange program with the CVs - some North American bigamists in exchange for Dharmesh. should even the equation.😆😆😆😆
  ROFL ROFL
I know for a fact....Zee has them lined up for the exchange program....ROFLROFL