Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
[QUOTE=sherma]i so agree with u,armaan along with damodar needs solid bashing from sum1,u know looking at manav i feel so frustrated feel like going inside tv and slapping him.dharmu mom having a doubt on vaishu,i dont blame her for tat,she asked for it,but i dont know why she is voted as the fool of the day.i felt so bad for savita again[/QUOTE]
 anybody who does simple logical thing is a fool in PR. .... sukku bai atleast displayed some smartness and evilness.. am tired of armaan's dumbness
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pallai

well u know wat  i want ... i want vaishu,armaan to hide the truth further.. .. and then let sulo over hear plp bitching about manav-vaishu.. and even question the paternity of the child... i hope plp talk really bad and sulo SHOULD get asthma attack after hearing those humors...

really that wld be perfect icing on this stupid cake... sulo wld have handled vaishu sachai what will break her is the nasty accusation on her daughters characters and honor...

i really hope dharmesh gets away.. cos vaishu and armaan should be made to pay for this stupidity... all good /noble plp are not this dumb...

Ditto . I want THIS only . Let Sulochana hear the DIRTY RUMORS of damad and daughter and hUFF and PUFF in front of the TRIO . Let Manju say U guys caused it all .
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hai Kool Di,

Wonderful Commentary. No where to Disagree. Exactly feeling the same.
Muvaa to you for such a awesome commentary πŸ€—and reflecting what we exactly  feel.

Nicely put.

why archu said ,again the same boring dialogue,Manav you are right. Dont worry.
He is feeling depressed and you have to light him up(make him feel better). Thats ok. But why you have to agree with him today when you were not yesterday. Why not you try to make him feel better with some other possible ,sensible solution rather than always going with his decision.

oh no when will my girl do what she wish to do and have her own thought when it comes to Manav.

Totally her character was spoiled with that dialogue today. As you rightly said  WHY such contradictions. πŸ˜• πŸ˜•   πŸ˜’

And About Damo. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ . He is highly irritatin these days.

Madhuri is just like the sweet girls vandu and Archu. Good at heart but so weak because of love and
couldn't do anything as they stuck in that weak love.

Couldn't stop wondering how this girl ended up with a man like Dharmesh.

And Damo,he is so irritating these days. I too feel the same and said about is insensitivity to Sav in SOTD thread.

Cant he see how his wife is feeling,Behaving and what is the needed of the hour.
Surely savita is going to fell sick because of 50% damo and 50%manav.

Cant he handle his wife and behave sensitively to her and make her understand what will be good as of now. He was the one who should stand by savita , make her feel comfortable and going in her own way should make her understand that she too was at fault in not giving up her ego a little bit. Surely they ,he should be the one to give her the comfort level and then tell his side of views.

And then Vaish and Dharmesh Sachaai. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ . seriously fed up and dont know when this will end.

Atleast tomorrow will Vaishu blurt out the truth. πŸ˜•
Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
pallai thumbnail
atleast dharmesh is "Thinking"  no one else seem to want a solution .. arcu cared so much for shravani' child..does she even remember vaishu is pregnant? no checkup no prenatal care.... atleast she shld have shifted to varsha house.. plp in their locality wnt be bothered with vaishu staying with varsha  and her bil....

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Seriously why shud she be voted as FOOL . Why is she even NOMINATED . Did she go to seek CAT EYES ? No , she met her by PURE CHANCE . Fool is Vaishu who is chup and ARMAN who r advising her to be chup .ANY SAAS will react THIS WAY only .Why is NORMAL behaviour called as FOOL .What is saas supposed to  do , BELIEVE Vaishu INDEFINETELY as she stays at chawl till NINE MONTHS r over and baby comes out ? Or do AARTI of Vaishu ?
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
S kools for once make Arman realize their mistake . They are showing Savita being such a evil and being negative. This is not right. For once show the importance of a mother and that Arman are also humans n when they make mistakes they have to repent on it. Its not a one way traffic. And here now both are at mistake and its high time that they show something positive that Arman doing some good responsible work by taking care of Savita and I want initially savita not to give a damn about them to make them realize their of cold behavior was wrong!!!
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Atleast tomorrow will Vaishu blurt out the truth. πŸ˜•

Umi u think so ? i don't . I think it will come out in a PUBLIC gathering when even the bACHA is Manav's will be said . U see they aim for melodrama and TRPS .

pallai thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

seriously on her part she did everything possible.. she blasted dharmesh too for neglecting his wife...
she visited sulo , asked vaishu to stay back to take care of her health.. etc etc.. only when she saw sulo was healthy enuf to run around for the pooja did she ask vaishu to come back home...
she has behaved civilly .. but wat did vaishu do in return she stomped off  without even informing her...
is vaishu not worried that dharmesh mom will go and ask sulo aai and they can trigger her asthma attack?? wit wat gaurantee is she lying arnd town thinking her mom wnt come to know?!!

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

atleast dharmesh is "Thinking"  no one else seem to want a solution .. arcu cared so much for shravani' child..does she even remember vaishu is pregnant? no checkup no prenatal care.... atleast she shld have shifted to varsha house.. plp in their locality wnt be bothered with vaishu staying with varsha  and her bil....

Polki said the SAME thing .He is the ONLY one who wants a sOLUTION .
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Dharmu's mom was voted as fool cos she believed in hear say rather then directly confront Vaishu bout whats going on. She looked silly spying on her dil, the logical step should have been to approach Vaishu and ArMan directly and ask them, or go to Sulochana and ask her why her daughter is living with her sister and not with her husband. Her actions are as baffling as Vaishu's handling of the situation.