Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
would love to see a scene where archu will blast D baba for being to insensitive. i mean that man is getting on my nerves... i dnt mind any1 blasting him.. but love to hear it from his lovely bahu....
LuvSSever thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Atleast tomorrow will Vaishu blurt out the truth. πŸ˜•

Umi u think so ? i don't . I think it will come out in a PUBLIC gathering when even the bACHA is Manav's will be said . U see they aim for melodrama and TRPS .

I didn't think so di, But wish to Happen . How will she not say anything when its her MIL who is pointing the finger at her character .From her MIL part,its purely misunderstanding and perception from what Dharmesh mom as heard ,saw and experienced. So I too didn't blame her.

But atleast now Vaishu was in a position to necessarily answer because now the accusation was from her MIL. so vaishu as to explain her side.  Even now she kept mum and tried to avoid then it is so Dumb and foolish from her part.

But Again Vaishu and ARMAn were too late,dont think even if they say will dharmesh mom believe until she see the truth by herself or Madhuri approves.
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya_10

for this vaishu needs to be there.. she is playing hide and seek with her mil.. she left without saying where she is gng .. she is not reachable by phone.. her son is giving her some half baked lies.. what is she supposed to do? she doesnt really know what is going on.. cos vaishu didnt bother to explain to her.. the best thing was to take her into confidence and tell her the problem and ask her for now not to mention it to sulo...
i cannt blame her if she beleives what she hears.. cos vaishu gave her that impression

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

And then Vaish and Dharmesh Sachaai. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ . seriously fed up and dont know when this will end

umi I seriously believe CVS DON"T want it to end as they have no stories at all .

Muvaa to you for such a awesome commentary πŸ€—and reflecting what we exactly  feel.

Muvaa to u too pumpkin pie .πŸ€—

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: piya_10

dharmu mom has seen vaishu with manav no of times AlONE,wen vaishu has tld her tat she is gng to sulo house,even wen she came bck after the pooja,she dint tell her and leave even today wen she saw lock on the house she felt bad she doubted vaishu,tat chawl babe tld her tat vaishu still stay here,and has a relation wid her jiju vaishu has been highly  irresponsible,no were i feel dharmu mom as a fool,only cause it is manav doesnt  make dharmu mom free from doubts.

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Dharmu's mom was voted as fool cos she believed in hear say rather then directly confront Vaishu bout whats going on. She looked silly spying on her dil, the logical step should have been to approach Vaishu and ArMan directly and ask them, or go to Sulochana and ask her why her daughter is living with her sister and not with her husband. Her actions are as baffling as Vaishu's handling of the situation.

piya that lady has tried HUNDRED times to nail Vaishu and Dharmu and question them ..............To CONFRONT Vaishu does Vaishu spend even 5 minutes with her or RUNS away the moment her back is turned ? How do u confront a person ..........when that person is UNWILLING to stand before u even ? That day she went to light diya .........this dame phoned Manav to come and pick her up and VANISHED by the time she came .............how awfully FOOLISH and RUDE is THAT ? Where in India THIS behaviour will be accep[table in ANY sasural ?

Her son is LYING , but seems to COVER UP for Vaishu . See it from her POV .

And as far as believing HEAR SAY is concerned ........WHO WOULDN"t ? R people MAD or PAGAL to talk SO SPECIFICALLY ? Besides the hearsay confirmed WHAT SHE HAD SEEN . She had not gone to seek Cat Eyes . Any woman wud be SHOCKED in the Marwaddins place .

Vaishu shud be voted as the fool . She saw Dharmesh CHECKING in a hotel AGAIN today , wat the HELL is she doing about it ? NOTHING . Except being a STUPID MARTYR .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sherma

so what ?? Vaishali and Manav cant go for lunch or dinner alone ?  they do have a jeeja saali relation and if ppl look at it crudely its their problem. Archana rightly said that they will decide who live in their house and not the neighbours. The sensible thing for Dharmu's mom would have been to ask Vaishali what the problem is or even Archana or the Karanjkars rather then spying on them or asking the neighbours .... looks silly to me .... period.
Edited by piya_10 - 13 years ago

goblue thumbnail
Hey Kools,

Bogged down at work, imagine I actually have to go to meetings when you are posting such entertaining commentary. Not seen episodes for last two days. will try to catch up tomorrow.

Thanks and take care.. ANjali

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so what ?? Vaishali and Manav cant go for lunch or dinner alone ?  they do have a jeeja saali relation and if ppl look at it crudely its their problem. Archana rightly said that they will decide who live in their house and not the neighbours. The sensible thing for Dharmu's mom would have been to ask Vaishali what the problem is or even Archana or the Karanjkars rather then spying on them or asking the neighbours looks silly to me .... period.
-dere is no problem even if she stays at her jijus place,but the ting over here is to inform her,vaishu is her dil,cant she except tat from her,even in my place,my parents have told me to go anywere,but they shld know the place where am i,so tat mr xyz doesnt call me and tell my parents dey saw me sumwere.dharmu told her tat vaishu is at her friends palce,before tat vaishu tld she is gng at sulo place,but bth the time she is found dere.dharmesh mother  is not a stranger to vaishu she is her MIL,she has full right to inquire y her dil playing such games
@ Kool o.k. maybe I missed a few episodes but again giving money to the neighbor to keep her updated on the latest knowing fully well the gossipy nature of the chawl women is not at all sensible. As I said she needs to confront Vaishali in Arman's kholi and force her to tell the truth cos she has every right being her MIL but this sly checking up on jeeja-saali thing doesnt make her look her good