Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
so what ?? Vaishali and Manav cant go for lunch or dinner alone ?  they do have a jeeja saali relation and if ppl look at it crudely its their problem. Archana rightly said that they will decide who live in their house and not the neighbours. The sensible thing for Dharmu's mom would have been to ask Vaishali what the problem is or even Archana or the Karanjkars rather then spying on them or asking the neighbours .... looks silly to me .... period.

Sure they can go out alone ...........But in the proper way . Not by LYING . Had she TOLD her saas she was going out with Manav for dinner She wud NEVER have doubted it . She told her Im going to MOMS place . She didnt . Even her MOM lied for her .
And LIKE IT OR NOT , Propriety plays a LOT Of role in India even today . If she and Manav feed each other in public , touch each other a lot in public no one will BOTHER to CHECK OUT Their PURE hearts , PERIOD .
I dont think Vaishalis Saas wud have dwelt too much on that observation at all had she not heard these kind of confirmations thrown at her like excreta hits the ceiling fan . In such a situation eVERYTHING CLICKED in her mind thats all . What is SILLY PERIOD is the amount of LIES told by Archu and Vaishali and how they r handling the problem
Archana may be theoretically right but in practical life one cannot be idealistic all the time .Did Archana ONCE think how much pressure it will be on Vaishu and the baby if she hears these filthy taunts day in and Day out ? Is that how a pregnant lady shud live , doing SACH ki Ladaai ? Archnas TIMING for SACH ki ladaai SUCKS .
I dont say Vaishu shud EACH time tell her saas if she is going out etc . But That partivular day her saas was SPECIFICALLY lied to and it AGGRAVATED the situation .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya_10

@ Kool o.k. maybe I missed a few episodes but again giving money to the neighbor to keep her updated on the latest knowing fully well the gossipy nature of the chawl women is not at all sensible. As I said she needs to confront Vaishali in Arman's kholi and force her to tell the truth cos she has every right being her MIL but this sly checking up on jeeja-saali thing doesnt make her look her good

So if u note I didnt condone her giving the money . But I said I wont blame her much .Its human nature and she was really being VERY NICE to Vaishali . She was treated like rubbish by the K sisters . They took MANY things for granted thats all .Infact piya they HAVENT thought of MANY things ..........not even of baby , how Dharmeshs parents will think ..........NOTHING .

And she is doing the CONFRONTATION tomorrow na ? Lets see wat Vaishu says ? I bet she will LIE even more . My point was to CONFRONT , the bahu shud STAND na aamne saamne to talk  at least ? Vaishu simply wasnt . She was running . Now matters reached a sore point !
sur_aur_taal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
couldn't agree with you more on your comments today.

1. Vashiu is an idiot. She doesn't use her own brain and make a decision for HERself on HER life. She is all talk and no action but only due to Archu

2. Archu is an idiot for: a.) not sticking up for her MIL to Manav and b.)giving horrible adivce to her sister

3. Damodar is an idiot and an insenstive husband. Lord have mercy and never let anyone be married to anyone like him!

* that's 3 in row!!! *

4. Dharmesh is getting on my nerves .. all talk and no action. All we see him do is run away to Madhuri and complain that he can't take this anymore. (PS .. why does no one see him with Madhuri all day? they sit in the hotel room all day afraid to go out.)

Oh forgot 5.) Manav is a horrible son, who disowns his mother who loves him and is only starving for his love in return.

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sur_aur_taal

couldn't agree with you more on your comments today.

1. Vashiu is an idiot. She doesn't use her own brain and make a decision for HERself on HER life. She is all talk and no action but only due to Archu

2. Archu is an idiot for: a.) not sticking up for her MIL to Manav and b.)giving horrible adivce to her sister

3. Damodar is an idiot and an insenstive husband. Lord have mercy and never let anyone be married to anyone like him!

* that's 3 in row!!! *

4. Dharmesh is getting on my nerves .. all talk and no action. All we see him do is run away to Madhuri and complain that he can't take this anymore. (PS .. why does no one see him with Madhuri all day? they sit in the hotel room all day afraid to go out.)

Oh forgot 5.) Manav is a horrible son, who disowns his mother who loves him and is only starving for his love in return.

😆😆😆😆
chinuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
kool thanks for ur commentary today is a start of a new year for u👍🏼
manav how can he do this with his own mother n how insesitive damodar is can't see them like this  cvs r writing non sense making all characters intolerable don't know when all this will end .i pity on savita all alone talking to baby sachu kab sharam ayegi manav ko .............. 
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
btw guys.. do u think dharmesh - madhuri are doing ***it*** even now ??  wonder when the kudi ovulates and is dharmesh's up (pun intended ) to it even in this tensed state of mind ....!😉 Edited by pallai - 13 years ago
pallai thumbnail
archu did a 360 deg turn today and said manav u are right.. i support u.. yeserday she seemed doubtful... alternate days they take tunrs to assure each other that they are the best...

archu;s sarees are so nice.. i like simple print different color cotton sarees.. i am gonna pick few next time i am in india.. any idea where the PR team gets them from?
Edited by pallai - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallai

btw guys.. do u think dharmesh - madhuri are doing ***it*** even now ??  wonder when the kudi ovulates and is dharmesh's up (pun intended ) to it even in this tensed state of mind ....!😉

pallai i hope Madhuri faints in public and its revealed its a pREGNANCY 😃😃😃😃 And Dharmu takes BOTh his kids and goes abroad and RETURNS for the third and Vaishu still in dilemma what to tell Sulo in case she UNDERSTANDS
pallai thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

pallai i hope Madhuri faints in public and its revealed its a pREGNANCY 😃 And Dharmu takes BOTh his kids and goes abroad and RETURNS for the third and Vaishu still in dilemma what to tell Sulo in case she UNDERSTANDS

the line is red cracked me up...😆 .. which is quite possible.. given that CV have stretched this nonsense track so far....
LuvSSever thumbnail
Originally posted by: umayal

I didn't think so di, But wish to Happen . How will she not say anything when its her MIL who is pointing the finger at her character .From her MIL part,its purely misunderstanding and perception from what Dharmesh mom as heard ,saw and experienced. So I too didn't blame her.

But atleast now Vaishu was in a position to necessarily answer because now the accusation was from her MIL. so vaishu as to explain her side.  Even now she kept mum and tried to avoid then it is so Dumb and foolish from her part.

But Again Vaishu and ARMAn were too late,dont think even if they say will dharmesh mom believe until she see the truth by herself or Madhuri approves.

Di, do you really think,it will come out when the bacha is manav will be said. Oh no. I so dont want that situation, though it can be done in a public gathering as for TRPs they would do.

100 % dont want her son to be called as Manav's. I think they cant accuse this, Because even before she comes here and when she was not in good terms with manav and archu itself she is pregnant
Edited by umayal - 13 years ago