Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : March 3 PR - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
hey kools, nice commentary..

the package deal scenario is continuing and manav is hurting savita MORE with each passing day. i think she is going to crumble, give in and accept archana. 
my question is: will farcical acceptance of archana please manav and switch his "i love my mom" button ON? 
Love needs a  strong foundation. archana and savita are as different as chalk and cheese. so, naturally savita is going to need TIME to heal; forgive and most importantly FORGET. i think, its upto archana to put good memories in savita's heart. manav shouldnt FORCE savita to accept her. at this rate, either she is going to cut off her ties with arman and damodar and become MORE clingy to little sachu, which is nor good or healthy. her increasing dependence on the toddler is obvious and in the long run is going to affect the kid. 
i have nothing to say to manav except : give savita space and LOVE.

vaishu-manav's non-existent affair will knock out dharmesh's kartoot. my guess is, he will use manav-vaishu angle to escape and take madhuri with him. for life, vaishu will be known as the harlot. 
if this happens, she has NO-ONE to blame but ARCHANA. archu is responsible for this MESS. i HATE this about her. for one person's health, she RUINED TWO lives. her PARANOIA about sulo led her to hide the truth, give dharmesh power to run SCOT-FREE and ruin VAISHOO and her UNBORN child's LIFE. archu created the GUILT MONSTER in vaishu. 
vaishu said " i want people to know the truth" this means, she is furstrated and wants a freaking solution. ALL archu has done is FED HER and told her to STAY PUT. its archu running vaishu's life and she is RUINING it just like she RUINED hers. i am fed up with archu. 
i want sulo to SLAP her and demand "WHO ARE YOU to RUN my DAUGHTER's LIFE?"
 her saas has seen manav touch vaishu feet, she is going to believe that OVER her SON. 
i was excited to see varsha in action, but alas, vaishu has given her kasam. for once, varshu was right: satish has the POWER to hurt dharmesh where it counts the MOST: BUSINESS.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by-umayal

[

Umi u think so ? i don't . I think it will come out in a PUBLIC gathering when even the bACHA is Manav's will be said . U see they aim for melodrama and TRPS .

OMG, yes I agree ..
It could well come down to this ..Stupid vaishu wants to give Dharmesh enough time to make his case very very strong ,.I had hopes tht varsha would sort her out but varsha turned out to be even worse when she was telling Vaishu how mahaan she is  ...

Sab ke sab paagal ...😡
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
superb kool di...👏

i cnt belive dharmesh doesnt even feel a lil bad..hez soo mean..vaishu shdnt 4give him at all..i feel sorry 4 madhuri bcz she have 2 stay with him for varun...styll madhuri iz nyce dat she thought abt vaishu while vaishu goez 🤬 lookin at madhuri....vaishu seriously needz 2 do smtng b4 dharmesh runz away...i bet hez gna go 2 US...lolz..every1 goez 2 US in tv😆...plz dnt come 2 US & Canada..we dnt hve mch wrk😆

why vaishu'z saas is paying dat stupid lady when she can go to sulochna aai & ask her about all this..why does she think dat shez some investigator frm CID....

i m sorry bt i hate vaishu for stoppin varsha frm telling satish...i mean seriously tell satish...telling satish doesnt hve anything to do with sulochna aai's health....d way every1 is keeping it as a secret he will do the same..but atleast he can give a very hard time to dharmesh..

i rlli want satish to get angry with archu & manav for keeping the secret....satish is suppose to be a best frnd with manav & archu...they shouldnt forget his ehsaan of uniting them

CVz rlli need 2 precap their old episodes & see what they made archu say before they give her new dialougez

overall i am very fed up with track...damodar is more than useless...dharmesh is winning while he shd b goin downhill...d SACHAYI shd hve been out a long time ago....they should show some romance between ajit & vandhu....i relli relli relli want to see a happi savita ( i feel sorry 4 her gettin marry 2 damodar, loosin sachin, gettin marry vandhu in such situationz & manav & archu topic & hve 2 raise a super adorable kid in this old age)

pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@tiya
i agree with u post.. what angers me abt this fiasco is sulo's health is not a temporary problem nor is dharmesh's infidelity.. on the top of that vaishu is carrying a child.. they need to prirortise at least that kid before sulo may happen/may not happen asthma attack... u r so right in pointing out that for 1 person's health they have put 3 lives at stake.. and we also need to consider varun's ailment he is not suffering from common cold .. its cancer.. no body seem to be even worried abt it....

infact i havent seen a single scene of dharmesh-madhuri discussing it.. they are ignoring bigger and more dangerous problems and focussing on non existent issues like asthma attack, vaishu-manav affair
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

OMG, yes I agree ..
It could well come down to this ..Stupid vaishu wants to give Dharmesh enough time to make his case very very strong ,.I had hopes tht varsha would sort her out but varsha turned out to be even worse when she was telling Vaishu how mahaan she is  ...

Sab ke sab paagal ...😡

seriously the way she was praising her.. like somebody is gng to build a temple for vaishu...
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-sur_aur_taal

couldn't agree with you more on your comments today.

1. Vashiu is an idiot. She doesn't use her own brain and make a decision for HERself on HER life. She is all talk and no action but only due to Archu

2. Archu is an idiot for: a.) not sticking up for her MIL to Manav and b.)giving horrible adivce to her sister

3. Damodar is an idiot and an insenstive husband. Lord have mercy and never let anyone be married to anyone like him!

* that's 3 in row!!! *

4. Dharmesh is getting on my nerves .. all talk and no action. All we see him do is run away to Madhuri and complain that he can't take this anymore. (PS .. why does no one see him with Madhuri all day? they sit in the hotel room all day afraid to go out.)

Oh forgot 5.) Manav is a horrible son, who disowns his mother who loves him and is only starving for his love in return.

exactlyyy...vaishu's mother in law saw manav & vaishu sitting 2gether bt doesnt she see her own son wondring in d mall with KUDI & Varun??? cnt she see d way dhamresh acts all nervouse..afterall shez d mother..she should know when he lies (he lies most of the time)

dharmesh iz an idiot & y d heck 2 beautiful girlz r married 2 him when he shouldnt be married at allll..he doesnt even deserve a girl friend let alone a life partner

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
vaishu-manav's non-existent affair will knock out dharmesh's kartoot. my guess is, he will use manav-vaishu angle to escape and take madhuri with him. for life, vaishu will be known as the harlot. 
if this happens, she has NO-ONE to blame but ARCHANA. archu is responsible for this MESS. i HATE this about her. for one person's health, she RUINED TWO lives. her PARANOIA about sulo led her to hide the truth, give dharmesh power to run SCOT-FREE and ruin VAISHOO and her UNBORN child's LIFE. archu created the GUILT MONSTER in vaishu. 
vaishu said " i want people to know the truth" this means, she is furstrated and wants a freaking solution. ALL archu has done is FED HER and told her to STAY PUT. its archu running vaishu's life and she is RUINING it just like she RUINED hers. i am fed up with archu. 

Kudos ! Very Very aptly put ............I have NOTHING more to add . See this is what I say ..........no bias and simply a matter of fact observation .
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

OMG, yes I agree ..

Sab ke sab paagal ...😡

Enough time ? They r giving him enough time to

1] Do something abt the shares so that even Satish is no threat

2] Abscond to the US

3] Have a LIFE without being sued

4] Escape without paying a SINGLE penny as damage control expenses

They are DHamesh's FIRM Aides . When he has HELPERS like this Kholi TRIO , he doesn't need GOD .

ARMAN and Vaishu need SLAPS .
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
i m sorry bt i hate vaishu for stoppin varsha frm telling satish
Harpie so do I . I DISLIKED that scene .
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by-koolsadhu1000

i m sorry bt i hate vaishu for stoppin varsha frm telling satish

Harpie so do I . I DISLIKED that scene .

Me too ..
I was angry I cannot tell you .....
And then Varsha is praising her to be  mahaan ....🤔
Previous
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11
Next