Kool's Commentary : March 3 PR - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
hey Kools Great commentary 😊

as I said in one my my previous post that Cvs are going to send Dharmu off to USA soon...that what the Cv does when they don't know how to handle a situation....but I for sure will be mad if they show no resolution of Vaishu's issue....these CVs come up with hot issues and when the going gets tough they just send all to them overseas....it is so stupid....as if USA willl accepts all these criminals and outcast people !!! stupid Cvs.....why can't they be a little realistics.
Back to Manav issue....Found it interesting to present an alternate POV....I strongly believe if I can't argue both side of the arguement strongly enough....then there isn't any storyline....it becomes stale....if Manav did all that u wanted him to do we couldn't have soo many pages of arguements...loved it all....love the different shades it gives to each characters (although I hardly think CVs have the brain power to envision all), but we as viewers have done a great job in dissecting in all to the bone.....alteast this makes the storyline interesting enough to argue about....whereas I was just ignoring it before...Kool keep up the commentary..😃
Originally posted by pallai

@tiya
i agree with u post.. what angers me abt this fiasco is sulo's health is not a temporary problem nor is dharmesh's infidelity.. on the top of that vaishu is carrying a child.. they need to prirortise at least that kid before sulo may happen/may not happen asthma attack... u r so right in pointing out that for 1 person's health they have put 3 lives at stake.. and we also need to consider varun's ailment he is not suffering from common cold .. its cancer.. no body seem to be even worried abt it....

infact i havent seen a single scene of dharmesh-madhuri discussing it.. they are ignoring bigger and more dangerous problems and focussing on non existent issues like asthma attack, vaishu-manav affair

i agree.. madhuri's life shuld be around varun and giving him utmost care, instead she is running around vaishoo and motu..

i agree mom's health is a concern BUT not like this. sulo confessed that SHE didnt care for her health causing the attack. now that sulo's health is better, why SHOULD anyone worry to the extent of ruining lives??
and i agree, that unborn child seems to be No-one's headache. middle class people care how others percieve them. these rumors abt vaishoo that archu doesnt give two figs abt is going to haunt her and the kid's life.
if this continues, when the kid grows up, he/she is going to face the same rumors. his/her mother is a harlot. how is archu going to shut those parents/kids up???
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

[
They are DHamesh's FIRM Aides . When he has HELPERS like this Kholi TRIO , he doesn't need GOD .

😆😆😆😆
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

So if u note I didnt condone her giving the money . But I said I wont blame her much .Its human nature and she was really being VERY NICE to Vaishali . She was treated like rubbish by the K sisters . They took MANY things for granted thats all .Infact piya they HAVENT thought of MANY things ..........not even of baby , how Dharmeshs parents will think ..........NOTHING .

And she is doing the CONFRONTATION tomorrow na ? Lets see wat Vaishu says ? I bet she will LIE even more . My point was to CONFRONT , the bahu shud STAND na aamne saamne to talk  at least ? Vaishu simply wasnt . She was running . Now matters reached a sore point !

Kool, great commentary, first of all. And I actually liked it that she still wanted to confront Vaishali and wanted to catch them at it "red-handed" Whats stopping her from directly believing what she thinks and what the chawl cat confirmed-why should she still want to talk to Vaishali? Vaishali sure doesnt want to talk to her. She is definitely the best MIL in the show-she genuinely loves her DIL, and genuinely wants to and more importantly, tries to rectify the situation. She is definitely smarter than a lot people in the show including the leads in the fact that she's constantly searching for the problem and trying to solve it, and also wanting to confirm hearsay by herself, instead of believing without proof, not that she needs any.
Originally posted by tiya229

and i agree, that unborn child seems to be No-one's headache. middle class people care how others percieve them. these rumors abt vaishoo that archu doesnt give two figs abt is going to haunt her and the kid's life.
if this continues, when the kid grows up, he/she is going to face the same rumors. his/her mother is a harlot. how is archu going to shut those parents/kids up???
come to think of it..archu has been indifferent to this.. remember  the time when she openly went on "dates" with manav with both of them being engaged... she used to bring sheera for him.. not even considering how the blue collar workers are gng to percieve their rishta... she then blasted by telling everyone manav is her exhusband... 
so archu has never bothered about such things.. which is why she used to be attentive to manav even when her would be inlaws are present. ... 
Originally posted by sowmya_jairam

Kool, great commentary, first of all. And I actually liked it that she still wanted to confront Vaishali and wanted to catch them at it "red-handed" Whats stopping her from directly believing what she thinks and what the chawl cat confirmed-why should she still want to talk to Vaishali? Vaishali sure doesnt want to talk to her. She is definitely the best MIL in the show-she genuinely loves her DIL, and genuinely wants to and more importantly, tries to rectify the situation. She is definitely smarter than a lot people in the show including the leads in the fact that she's constantly searching for the problem and trying to solve it, and also wanting to confirm hearsay by herself, instead of believing without proof, not that she needs any.

I am telling u .......the only two people trying to find solutions to their problems are Dharmu and his mom .

Dharmu has found a solution ..........He is running away abroad .

His mom tracked down the SOURCES of the problem .............WHY AND WHERE is VAISHU MISSING

And found the solution ..........CONFRONTING her with PROOF , not just HEARSAY .

I was looking forward to see the continuation of the Ajit slapping Vandu scenarion. Apparently Vandu has not left Ajit kholi and gone off to her parents. When Vinod slapped Manju Rasika had brought the issue up in front of her mahila samiti. Though I am not expecting Vandu to take such a step, I would be really interesting to see her actually doing such a thing.

Ideally the Marwadin shud have gone straight to Sulochana and said her piece .........all of it . She shud have repeated Cat Eye's comments , the senseless absconding of Vaishu and shud have urged that its HI TIME the Elders now intervene between the strange cold fight going on between husband and wife . She shud have demanded that Sulochana call her BETI there right at that minute so they cud confront her . It has to be noted that the Marwadin feels her BETA is covering up for Vaishu . So just saying that she shud tackle her own son first doesn't work here .

Neither her son or her bahu are coming clean on the reason for their strange behaviours. She is aware that Sulochana has just come out from a health challange and is aware that Sulochana also covered up for Vaishu so she is looking for solid proof to confront anyone about this scenario. There have been so many instances now where she knows she is being taken for a ride.

Behen Vaishoo told Behen VARSHU of Dharmesh ki faaltu Sachaai at last . But gave her KASAM not to tell Satish or MOM .

Another very STUPID call made by Vaishu. Dharmu has already told her she is illegal and has no standing. Satish controls half of the business. The first thing Vaishu should be thinking about is the future of her unborn child and at the moment she does not have a pot to pee in of her own. A person in her position should have informed Satish ASAP and asked for his help and advice.

I sincerely hope Dharmesh flees abroad with butt intact . Let at least Madhuri get a life and let these two sisters PAY for their foolishness .

I am all for this scenario. And as you mentioned, him coming back later and claiming the child.
Originally posted by Kalapi

as I said in one my my previous post that Cvs are going to send Dharmu off to USA soon...that what the Cv does when they don't know how to handle a situation....but I for sure will be mad if they show no resolution of Vaishu's issue....these CVs come up with hot issues and when the going gets tough they just send all to them overseas....it is so stupid....as if USA willl accepts all these criminals and outcast people !!! stupid Cvs.....why can't they be a little realistics.
Back to Manav issue....Found it interesting to present an alternate POV....I strongly believe if I can't argue both side of the arguement strongly enough....then there isn't any storyline....it becomes stale....if Manav did all that u wanted him to do we couldn't have soo many pages of arguements...loved it all....love the different shades it gives to each characters (although I hardly think CVs have the brain power to envision all), but we as viewers have done a great job in dissecting in all to the bone.....alteast this makes the storyline interesting enough to argue about....whereas I was just ignoring it before...Kool keep up the commentary..😃

😆😆😆😆😆
Originally posted by Kalapi

OMG @ bold 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am in North America and I know for a fact all delinquent immigrants once identified are being deported.  I don't think may be I should suggest an exchange program with the CVs - some North American bigamists in exchange for Dharmesh. should even the equation.😆😆😆😆
Originally posted by soap-critic

I was looking forward to see the continuation of the Ajit slapping Vandu scenarion. Apparently Vandu has not left Ajit kholi and gone off to her parents. When Vinod slapped Manju Rasika had brought the issue up in front of her mahila samiti. Though I am not expecting Vandu to take such a step, I would be really interesting to see her actually doing such a thing.
actually the same thing came to my mind that day..rasika,manju filed a complaint for slap.. but pretty sure vandu is not bold enough also i dnt think she will do that to ajit.. she forgave his far more serious crimes than slap...
wat i think wld be interesting is vandu landing at armaan kohli... thne we wld have archu "behen" and manav "behen" fighting it out.. ðŸ˜ƒ   but am sure CVs wont show that ..