Kool's Commentary : March 3 PR - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
I want to see a lovely VAHINi Nanand Fight in which Vandu plainly tells Archana I amm FED UP of ur Maaika problems I dont see ANY reason why my brother shud be chewed constantly to THIS extent in them , Take ur sister to ur Maayka for she is Ur parents responsibility , NOt my brothers , and My brothers reputation neednt be sacrificed for Ur sisters problems sake . Either U tell her Sachaai or I will .
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

I want to see a lovely VAHINi Nanand Fight in which Vandu plainly tells Archana I amm FED UP of ur Maaika problems I dont see ANY reason why my brother shud be chewed constantly to THIS extent in them , Take ur sister to ur Maayka for she is Ur parents responsibility , NOt my brothers , and My brothers reputation neednt be sacrificed for Ur sisters problems sake . Either U tell her Sachaai or I will .

Di,Surely a sister will speak on his brother's behalf only.
so Vandu telling that to Archu would be so Apt. I too wish to see such scenes.It will be spicy to watch.

But you want a VAHINi Nanand Fight between Archu and Vandu,  Di.😈
Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
But  you want a VAHINi Nanand Fight between Archu and Vandu,  Di
😆 Ok Ok baba . No FIGHT . A honest confrontation then . Vandu shud tell her , Look , Ur sisters life is affecting MY LIFE too now .........its become THAT volatile . Vaishus secret is
Affecting her and Ajit
Manavs reputation
Even Damodar Savita . { How they must be feeling upon hearing rumors rearding son }
Its getting TOO MUCH .So Vahini Send her HOME and END THIS .
Have some free time now, so will briefly write my thoughts. First about Varsha, what a sea change in the character. It seems like by making Varsha "good", they're also made her dumb. She's praising her sister for being mahaan-seriously? OMG, these 3 sisters are each more crazy than the other. Was having high hopes from Varsha that atleast she'll take a stand-but nope, she's dumbed down by the mahaanta of her sisters. All of them involved and in the know, ARMAN, Vaishu, and now Varsha are not bothered about long term consequences or the future. In this case, I blame Vaishali more than anybody else. It is her life, her decisions to make-she can take advice from others, but she has to live her life. Neither of her sisters, nor her mother nor anybody else is going to live her life for her. They will all support her, but they all also have their own lives and families. So she has to start being more mature and take the reins of her life in her hands. Dharmu is going scot-free--if Vaishali lies to her MIL again even after she directly confronts her, then I will be all for Dharmesh settling abroad or wherever with Madhuri. There is a limit for inaction and stupidity. Dharmesh wants to find a solution or if he cant, create one--how can Vaishali not want to find a solution? How can she continue living in uncertainty-beats me. Madhuri is a great soul that she's still thinking about Vaishali. She's also a little stupid- if Vaishali is not bothered, why are you? Go live your life with your legal rights happily. I hope injustice doesnt happen with Madhuri-she's the character shining through all this mess Dharmesh created.

Coming to Savita, I hope she stops pining for manav and be happy. I dont want her to lose her sanity-let time heal the differences between mother and son. But while the son is happy with his wife, I do not want the mother to suffer. Let her be happy with little Sachu and let Vandita be a more proactive daughter visiting her mother more often. Have no expectations from Damodar, but he should not do anything to drive savita over the edge if he cannot heal her. Let her be, Damodar-do not call her pagal and bring up Archu again. Go fend for yourself for once.

Finally, about ARMAN. I find them boring really. I've said it before and I'm saying it again. They've married the opposite-sex version of themselves, so they're both very boring and very good and very, very stupid. Even after marriage, every person should have their own identity. Their own space, their own opinions, their own hobbies. I dont think marriage is just agreeing to whatever your spouse says/thinks. I want ARMAN to be more hmm..bold and frank with each other---tell what they really think instead of just, boosting the other's morale by saying how good they are and how right they are. Her contradicting statements suggest that Archana wanted to disagree, but didnt because she saw that Manav was feeling bad. Maybe that was not the right time to disagree, but if she thinks something, she should be free to tell him. Disagreements are certainly not the end of a marriage and are sometimes necessary-not for the heck of it, but if you think your partner is not able to understand all the possible consequences of his/her actions, you have the right and the responsibility to show them.

But  you want a VAHINi Nanand Fight between Archu and Vandu,  Di
😆 Ok Ok baba . No FIGHT . A honest confrontation then . Vandu shud tell her , Look , Ur sisters life is affecting MY LIFE too now .........its become THAT volatile . Vaishus secret is
Affecting her and Ajit
Manavs reputation
Even Damodar Savita . { How they must be feeling upon hearing rumors rearding son }
Its getting TOO MUCH .So Vahini Send her HOME and END THIS .

Di , just asked 😃.Even a fight,ok never mind, just for few days and if they make it up,then its ok for me.

Exactly. 100 % agree with  the above post. ARMAN should be told this.
Kools great post as always....
I hope the marwadan gives it good to Vaishu, the idiot deserves it. 

Sulo's health is such a convenient excuse, these people forget what this woman has already seen :
--> bad marriage, separation, reconcilliation, appearance of possible sauten, divorce, engagement to another, and elopement with previous husband of maha-sacrifising eldest daughter,
--> affair with married man, unhappy marriage, abortion, and loss of childbearing ability of headstrong middle daughter,
--> daughter-in-law from hell who badnaams her daughter, sends her in-laws to jail, takes her daughters stree-dhan, makes her work like a maid in her only son's house.
She is still alive and kicking na? 
Arre she is probably all tensed up thinking why Vaishu's life is so problem-free, tell her Vaishu is in a bigamous marriage and she will heave a sigh of relief that she doesn't have to think any more about what else will happen next !
They don't think what will happen to her if she comes to hear that Manav and Vaishu are in a relationship and Vaishu's kid is Manav's? Crazy people.🤢

Savita and Manav, aaaah I am blanking that out, they have butchered Manav so much, I can't watch it.😡
Edited by atria - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sowmya_jairam

Her contradicting statements suggest that Archana wanted to disagree, but didnt because she saw that Manav was feeling bad. Maybe that was not the right time to disagree, but if she thinks something, she should be free to tell him. Disagreements are certainly not the end of a marriage and are sometimes necessary-not for the heck of it, but if you think your partner is not able to understand all the possible consequences of his/her actions, you have the right and the responsibility to show them.

Hi,
Everything well said and Nicely put. Agree with you.😊
Where I found her not totally correct is ,she should have disagreed with him today and made him understand what would be the right possible solution,instead of soothing him with telling yes you are right. Because this statement will give only temporary relief.

We know how stubborn person he his ,He will never change his decision once decided.
I have seen this from him right from his approval given to shravani and how he had treated archu at that time.

So ,I think when he was feeling that his decision will Backfire and quite regret about it,Then that was the right time to convince him with the right solution.

How I say,manav should handle sav without holding her at fault.
Archu would also made him rethink his decision by not directly saying you are wrong but in  a slight coated manner and in an understandable way.

I thought it was right situation for her to tell her views and made him rethink of his decision.
But she missed it by again taking his side and always agreeing to it even though her take on it is different.

Edited by umayal - 13 years ago

I want to see tha tas well.Vaishali is getting on my nerves ..She thinks she is so noble and correct and sensible ..She is no. 1 bewakoof and someone shuld shake her up properly ...I was so hoping Varsha would do that but she started to cry how mahaan baby sister is ....🤔
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Originally posted by atria

Kools great post as always....
I hope the marwadan gives it good to Vaishu, the idiot deserves it. 

Sulo's health is such a convenient excuse, these people forget what this woman has already seen :
--> bad marriage, separation, reconcilliation, appearance of possible sauten, divorce, engagement to another, and elopement with previous husband of maha-sacrifising eldest daughter,
--> affair with married man, unhappy marriage, abortion, and loss of childbearing ability of headstrong middle daughter,
--> daughter-in-law from hell who badnaams her daughter, sends her in-laws to jail, takes her daughters stree-dhan, makes her work like a maid in her only son's house.
She is still alive and kicking na
Arre she is probably all tensed up thinking why Vaishu's life is so problem-free, tell her Vaishu is in a bigamous marriage and she will heave a sigh of relief that she doesn't have to think any more about what else will happen next !
They don't think what will happen to her if she comes to hear that Manav and Vaishu are in a relationship and Vaishu's kid is Manav's? Crazy people.🤢

Savita and Manav, aaaah I am blanking that out, they have butchered Manav so much, I can't watch it.😡

😆😆😆😆😆
Originally posted by sowmya_jairam

I want ARMAN to be more hmm..bold and frank with each other---tell what they really think instead of just, boosting the other's morale by saying how good they are and how right they are. Her contradicting statements suggest that Archana wanted to disagree, but didnt because she saw that Manav was feeling bad. Maybe that was not the right time to disagree, but if she thinks something, she should be free to tell him. Disagreements are certainly not the end of a marriage and are sometimes necessary-not for the heck of it, but if you think your partner is not able to understand all the possible consequences of his/her actions, you have the right and the responsibility to show them.

I agree with your observation of Archana .....