Welcome to world's most besharam party!

sensodyne thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello Everyone!!

lol I'm not here to update any video link and wait I don't think my subject name suggest that na. 🤔 I think too much right any way lets get to back to job which is to say why I'm here. Oh yes I'm here to welcome you guys to world's most besharam party as I'm your host and dost of this party! 🥳 Well why is this besharam party I  mean for whom you might think, so before you guys scratch your head how about some clues! 🤓

She is an angel with besharam  soul!

She is some one who started her besharam in I-F on 17th August 2008.

She started making Pavitra forum Apavitra with her thoughts on 18th August 2010(OMGG that is exactly after two years 😲)

She is known for making besharam chindi VM's!

She is veryyyyyyyyy lazyyy!

She is chatter box who talks non-stop!

She is one the who made partner in forum to make ArMan heaven active again no prize in guessing with her besharam thoughts only. 😆

YES YES YES that besharam girl is JIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA aka Jizzers!

So now you have known the birthday girl. Here is what you all have to do for her on her birthday,

1. Say one of your favourite besharam scene of ArMan in PR.

2.Dedicate an item song to our birthday girl as it's party people!

Edited by nishr - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sensodyne thumbnail
HAPPYYYYYYYYY BIRTHDAY JIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!  🤗 🤗  🤗 🤗  🤗  🤗   🤗  🤗  🤗  🤗  🤗  🤗  🤗        🤗  🤗   🤗  🤗  🤗  🤗  🤗  🤗  🤗

Oh yes I'm shouting, but heck it's your birthdayyyyyyyyyy!!! *whistles*

Jia Jia you know na how much I cherish very moment I talk to you through PM. You are one chatter box whom I don't mind spamming my inbox. 😆You are joy ride who just knows how to make me smile with your cheesy lines and poor jokes! Awww I'm soo glad I made a friend like you which is like treasure for me which I'm gonna save for my life!!

May god bless you with what ever you wish for in life!!🤗🤗🤗

This small gift is from a chindi friend of you, but it's made by twine 😉 on behalf of everyone here, but I didn't know where to include so just adding here!! 😛

Thank you sooo much so every thing and yesss you are my one and only Momma! 🤗🤗🤗

p.s I know thread is not good, but pleasee excuse me this time as I really had no idea.😳
Edited by nishr - 13 years ago
Many Many Happy Returns JIA 🤗 Happy Birthday !! 🥳

May all your dreams come true , may u live a long , happy life. Wishing u success, love, peace and health all year round. 😃
Edited by piya_10 - 13 years ago
sensodyne thumbnail
People can start wishing her and yes it's request can people start spamming her inbox that girl hasn't been here from past few days. 
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hai Jia,

Many More Happy returns off the Day.

Happy Birthday Sweety. ðŸ¤—  🥳 🥳

Hope you have a Great Day. 😊

May Happiness be on Your side Always cutie ,naughty Baby. 😃

And as Nishu asked,

One Besharam scene I liked is ARMAN SR.

And song , may be from TMK (you know which it is. 😉)
Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hi Nishu,
Nice thread for our sweety Girl who never ever misses to make us go aww..  with her snap shots of ARMAN/SUSHITA.

And who never misses to take such snaps.
Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Jia..🥳..
i hope now you are older enough to watch some real besharm movies..🤓..

sensodyne thumbnail
Originally posted by: umayal

Hi Nishu,
Nice thread for our sweety Girl who never ever misses to go us aww..  with her snap shots of ARMAN/SUSHITA.

And who never misses to take such snaps.

Hi Umayal!
Thanks and oh yeah our sweety girl never misses to make us to go aww whether it may be her snap shot or her commentary.😆
nice thread nisha u r a pro now 😉

hmm one besharam ArMan scene 🤔 they arent that besharam , o.k. I'll go with the recent terrace wala scene Manav did look naughty with his mischievous smile ðŸ˜‰

how about Jia ki Jawani or jia badnaam huii whichever she picks both suit her 🤣
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice thread nisha..
ok ArMan are not besharm enough for older Jia now..
sushita sure are..here is a besharm pic for her..and song aila re aila..🤓..