Welcome to world's most besharam party! - Page 10

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by soul_angel

No you weren't late in wishing me Cherry but I surely am in replying πŸ˜†
Thank you so much Cherry for wishing and appreciating my work mean a lot πŸ€— and you are waiting for my Proposal VM? then fret not my friend your wait is going to end soon and after watching it I am sure you'll never wait for my any other VM ever 🀣
But thank you Cherry for loving whatever I do no matter how crazy it is πŸ˜† really means alot πŸ€— and oh about the blast's I think I did plenty alreadyπŸ€” by blasting juice boxes filled with juices they were quite a blast for people around πŸ€£

WOW seems like u had quite a JUICE blastsπŸ˜† well it's great u had a BLAST even though it was a juice blastπŸ˜› poor people must have gotten scared by the blasts.πŸ˜†  btw i loved ur proposal video😳 well i already commented on ur thread but i ll say it here too. i just loved both "you may be's".πŸ‘πŸΌ now i have my two "you may be's"😎 
Belated Birthday  Wishes to my  Angel.  Hope u had a great b'day
and May God bless you abundantly dear and hope all you dreams come true.

Jia , I'm very sorry for not wishing u on your birthday.  Read  somewhere about your b'day thread and went searching for it.

The proposal  vm of Sushita  that u did is just awsome.... u watching them very closely  right form the beginning  yeah ???  

Take care & God Bless U.
Lunza,Jaanu,Priya,my GMMMMMMMM,Cherry,Claire and even Piya 😳 Thank you soooooo much guys for the lovely lovely wishes and making my day so special everyone wait I'll bring my Reed like powers out again and do a Little stretching for all of you
Here LOve you all πŸ˜†

@Claire: No I have not been observing them from the starting I just happen to encounter them accidently last august as Nisha's research on me says πŸ˜† since then I have been watching them like a Hawk πŸ€“πŸ€£ Thank you so much once again πŸ€— you call me an Angel ☺️when I am really not one πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

And Piya ap apna Muh band Rakhiye 😳🀣
Edited by soul_angel - 13 years ago