Pavitra Rishta

Welcome to world's most besharam party! - Page 3

gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Karen ,Rachna I am coming to your replies as my Intro says I am lazy linewise I am coming there πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Jia I really do enjoy your snap shots and running commentary of arman/sushita. Thanks so much but I am missing them recently.😭

Do have a blessed and enjoyable day.
gremlin. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: umayal

Hai Jia,

Many More Happy returns off the Day.

Happy Birthday Sweety. πŸ€—  πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

Hope you have a Great Day. 😊

May Happiness be on Your side Always cutie ,naughty Baby. πŸ˜ƒ

And as Nishu asked,

One Besharam scene I liked is ARMAN SR.

And song , may be from TMK (you know which it is. πŸ˜‰)

Finally some people who I don't feel awkward being sweet too πŸ˜† Umiiiiiiiiii Thank you soo much You are always the cutest and the sweetest πŸ€—πŸ€—
Cutie and naughty baby I like it 😎 πŸ˜†
Yeah who doesn't like that SR 😍 and oh do you mean this song Umi? πŸ˜›
 Let the besharmi begin:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rerIvsvmaDc[/YOUTUBE]

Whats my name?! Whats my name? Whats my name?! My name is Jia....Jia ki haaaaaaw Umi you dedicated a song to my jawani? 😲  β˜ΊοΈ Coooool 🀣 

I am too besharam for you I can make you go Pani Pani 🀣🀣🀣

bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
a very happy birthday Jia...thanks for all the pics...πŸ˜‰

hope you have a fab day...let us know how you celebrate...need all the details..πŸ˜‰

lots of love from..bhavni..
gremlin. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: archanamanav

Happy Birthday Jia..πŸ₯³..
i hope now you are older enough to watch some real besharm movies..πŸ€“..

Thank you sooooooo much Akkuuu πŸ€—πŸ€— Akka I was old enough to watch them when I First got born with my natural besharmi 🀣 but who can tell that to my family  they say more and more I grow my mind seems to get childer by every passing year πŸ˜•
gremlin. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: piya_10

how about Jia ki Jawani or jia badnaam huii whichever she picks both suit her 🀣

Waise I like Munni better but the jawani's lyrics somehow go with me I just gave a demo on previous page how 🀣
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Jia wish you a wonderful adventurous birthday.God bless you. May each day of your life be as fun filling and exciting and may all ur wishes and dreams come true !!! And of course plenty of wishes for future besharami commentary !!! That what makes this forum special with ur special insights!!!πŸ˜†
gremlin. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: archanamanav

Nice thread nisha..
ok ArMan are not besharm enough for older Jia now..
sushita sure are..here is a besharm pic for her..and song aila re aila..πŸ€“..

Everybody knows I love that ^ moment don't they? 🀣 Damn you all are dedicating me my favourite chichore songs 😎

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlNXRacck_k&feature=fvwrel[/YOUTUBE]

Rang Chadha hai Rang Chadhe ga,
Band Baja hai Band Baje ga,
Jashan chala hai Jashan chalega,
Yeh ho dagar woh ho dagar main na roke ga,
Aila re Aila
age I don't understand the lyrics πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
gremlin. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: toothbrush13

Happy Birthday Jia!!!

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Happy Birthday my dearest Besharam Partner!! 

I hope you have a wonderful day and a great year ahead filled with happiness, success, and lots and lots of besharmi!  I'm so happy that you ventured into this forum and into the ghonsla, your conversations always cheer me up!!  πŸ€—

I realized I have nothing special to post because Nisha already posted everything I made, and you know how rare my creations are.  πŸ˜†  I felt like a true besharam making the first sig, I hope your inner besharam came alive looking at it and that you noticed what was in common in each picture.  πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

TBBBBBBBBBBBBB I love those siggs Blushing I am supposed to use them right? thats a dumb question of course I am I feel so lucky to have these two besharam siggs flaunting in my siggy dabba eeeeee Blushing *Claps like an excited Kid* 🀣 and of course I know what is common in that sigg Silly my inner outer or any sort of besharmi never died..How can I not notice those Kisses all over that sigg Blushing BTW you stole my ID of doing something😳 which I can't tell you what it is now but I actually first got shocked watching that sigg Dude we think so alike 😲 we understand the besharmi inside eachother πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
Oh I started gushing over the sigg forgot to say Thank yooooooooooou Toothbrush I am glad too that I came to this forum and found my BP πŸ€— we were mean't to be Day Dreaming  🀣Toothpaste Loves you 😳 πŸ˜†
gremlin. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: star_wars

Happy birthday sweet and innocentπŸ˜‰  JiaπŸ€—πŸ€—  May the day be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love.

Don't let anyone corrupt your innocent mindπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Karen stop joking han Innocent and me? 🀣 Don't worry noone can corrupt this innocent mind πŸ˜‰ It have no scoop getting corrupt any further cause its already corrupted enough 🀣 Thank you sooooo much for the wishes πŸ€—πŸ€— and Eeeeeeeeeeee I love that cap and the scene I love that naughty Bigada hua Manav β˜ΊοΈπŸ€£