Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

Many many many happy returns of the day baby doll ......πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

I hope you have a great day and a fantastic  year ..
Thanks for posting such lovely pictures and keeping us laughing all the time ...
Don't go to Jhalak forum on your birthday ...only good happy thoughts on your big day ....😊
I hope yo uget lots of presents .....πŸ‘πŸΌ

Baby Doll ☺️
TDDDDDDDD Hey baby 🀣 noone can tease you the way I do 😎🀣 but thats cause you are just sooo sweeet,cute and Sharmilee that I enjoy doing it πŸ˜› Thank you for the advice πŸ˜† I'll try following it but can't promise cause If some evil thoughts started lingering my mind with happy thoughts I won't be able to stop myself πŸ˜ˆ πŸ€£
Thank you sooooo much for the lovely wishes TD πŸ€—πŸ€—
gremlin. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ArManFan1

Hey Jia belated Birthday wishes.. Sorry saw the thread only now..

But this thread is very nice thanks Nishr.

I hope all your wishes come true.. Will be waiting for you beautiful VMs.. 😳

Rachna today is my birthday your not late Thank you so much for the wishes πŸ€— and yeah you might not have to wait any longer πŸ˜‰ beautiful tu pata nahi but for my Chindi VM's 😎 πŸ˜†
gremlin. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: star_wars

Jia I really do enjoy your snap shots and running commentary of arman/sushita. Thanks so much but I am missing them recently.😭

Do have a blessed and enjoyable day.

Thank you KarenπŸ€— I know I miss them too 😭 its just that I don't get enough time these days
gremlin. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bhavni88

a very happy birthday Jia...thanks for all the pics...πŸ˜‰

hope you have a fab day...let us know how you celebrate...need all the details..πŸ˜‰

lots of love from..bhavni..

Thank you so much Bhavni πŸ€— ok sure I'll tell if something normal happens this time on my birthday πŸ˜†
gremlin. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jaishankar

Hey Jia wish you a wonderful adventurous birthday.God bless you. May each day of your life be as fun filling and exciting and may all ur wishes and dreams come true !!! And of course plenty of wishes for future besharami commentary !!! That what makes this forum special with ur special insights!!!πŸ˜†

Well Jai my birthday's are always an adventure for others that is 🀣 Awww thank you soo much Jai for the kind and sweet wishes πŸ€—
gremlin. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Happy Birthday Jia, have a great one!!

Thank you so much Mandy  πŸ€—
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: soul_angel

Rachna today is my birthday your not late Thank you so much for the wishes πŸ€— and yeah you might not have to wait any longer πŸ˜‰ beautiful tu pata nahi but for my Chindi VM's 😎 πŸ˜†

I read Ur B'day is on 3rd and in India it is 4th March. So I said belated πŸ˜‰.. Your VMs are beautiful and I forgot to mention the pics with the awesome comments which makes everyone laugh.. Love you for that.. How Can I forget the wonderful pics of Sushant proposing Ankita with the comments 😳 .. (I have that page saved in my favourites just to avoid searching the pages and remembering the Page # πŸ˜›)  It is all coz of you dear..  Keep doing the same 😊
gremlin. thumbnail

Ok its PAAAARTYYYYYYYY Time now and there ain't no party without Music especially mine 

Yo DJ give me some beats 😎 DJ? DDDJJJ? ahhh Looks like I am gonna be DJing my own party 😳 ok then people Lets Loose control people? anyone? noone? ok then I myself will LOOOOOOOOOOOSE Control πŸ€ͺ not like I was ever in control πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4s8D3ASKMg[/YOUTUBE]

Damn I never knew this song was so educational 😲 πŸ˜†
Talli hoke girne se samjhi humne gravity, Har dil main phur phur kerta H2SO4 hai 🀣

And oh Are you guys expecting some food in my party?If yes well then don't its my party with my rules
Rule no.1 apna apna khana ghar se Lao 😳🀣

I feel like a retard talking and dedicating songs to myself in this thread but oh well its not like anyone here thinks of me being any normal 😳🀣
gremlin. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ArManFan1

I read Ur B'day is on 3rd and in India it is 4th March. So I said belated πŸ˜‰.. Your VMs are beautiful and I forgot to mention the pics with the awesome comments which makes everyone laugh.. Love you for that.. How Can I forget the wonderful pics of Sushant proposing Ankita with the comments 😳 .. (I have that page saved in my favourites just to avoid searching the pages and remembering the Page # πŸ˜›)  It is all coz of you dear..  Keep doing the same 😊

No Rachna my birthday is on 4th of march which is today so its not belated still πŸ˜› Awww and damn you have that page saved? 😲 Shiz in that Picswoonograpy I said every retard thing possible and you have that saved 🀣  well what can I say? Thank you for liking my insanity I guess πŸ€” πŸ˜† I am glad that I make you laugh 😳 πŸ˜†