Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i am very sure jia..you will be awake  all night ..secretly practicing for that..in the name partying..๐Ÿค“
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: archanamanav

i am very sure jia..you will be awake  all night ..secretly practicing for that..in the name partying..๐Ÿค“

Akka I have gone Pro now I don't need to pratice that anymore  plus I can multitask practice that while partying ๐Ÿ˜‰ Eeee ๐Ÿคข can't believe I just said that ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Akka you see the instant groW*H in my besharmi? I grow with the speed of an Ape growing in besharmi ๐Ÿคฃ Edited by soul_angel - 13 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Thats Cool so it is not belated wishes I am so happy. Then here are my wishes.

Hoping that your day will be as special as you are.
Count your life by smiles, not tears.
Count your age by friends, not years.
I'm so glad you were born, because you brighten my life and fill it with joy.
May the years continue to be good to you. Happy Birthday!
You're not getting older, you're getting better.
May this year bring with it all the success and fulfillment your heart desires.
Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest.
Happy Birthday, and may all the wishes and dreams you dream today turn to reality.
May this day bring to you all things that make you smile. Happy Birthday!
Your best years are still ahead of you.
May each and every passing year bring you wisdom, peace and cheer.
You'll always be forever young.

Enjoy you day Dear.. Party Time  ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ
Who will join me for Birthday Bumps  ๐Ÿ˜‰
tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIA!!!!!๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— (Do you want to be called Juperwoman today๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†) Wish you loads of happiness and success on this special day and in the coming years. May your besharami and craziness grow day by day by leaps and bounds. (and god bless the people around you๐Ÿ˜†)

Thank you for all the picswoonagraphy and all the wonderful times on AH. ๐Ÿค—You are one of the craziest (adorably so๐Ÿ˜ณ) I have ever met (though virtually๐Ÿ˜†) and perhaps one of the few whose looooooooooooooong essays on math equations and atoms dont bore me but make me laugh like crazy.

TB seems to have covered all the besharam moments, but one more from me which stupid Zee edited but all our besharam eyes caught on SBS:

A song? What other than:

Chahaton ka mazaa, faasalon mein nahin
Aa chupa loon tumhe ghonslon mein kahin ๐Ÿ˜†

and: Jizz, two cheeseburgers with mustard๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oDRf-rLscY[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by tv_madness - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Looking at all these pictures ..how come manav is only the one who is always kissing Archana ??
 Why not Archana ever kiss him back ???๐Ÿ˜•

And I don't think she has ever even complimented him that he is looking nice or something like that .....

anyway ...Nice thread ..lots of fun , good music , great food ....nice party ...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
sensodyne thumbnail

Originally posted by: soul_angel

Nisha do you realize by calling this the most besharam party what have you done? you just gave me the license to be as besharam and cheap I want to turn this thread..now don't blame me after wards ๐Ÿ˜›

When it is after your name then you can do whate ever you want no one is gonna stop you, but just remember it's only for today because from tomorrow I won't be able to take you cheesy, jokes and all. ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by nishr - 13 years ago
CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
even though i think i am little late but want to wish u on ur special day๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Happy Birthday Jia and here is BIG HUG from my side on ur birthday๐Ÿค—

thanks for making such cute VM's on Sushita/ ArMan and entertaining all Sushita fans ๐Ÿ˜ƒand btw i love all ur VM's( still waiting for a new one on their proposal๐Ÿ˜ณ). and also love ur snap shots on cute Sushita/ ArMan scenes and ur translations in between pics are the BEST and too funny!!!๐Ÿ˜†

Also, thanks for uploading "you may be"๐Ÿค—, i just love that VM.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

hope u had a BLAST on ur birthday!!! enjoy๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HAPPY  BIRTHDAY  SWEETY  JIA........LOTS  OF  LOVE  AND  FUN...JUST  ENJOY  YOUR  DAY.....๐Ÿค—
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
                   Many Many Happy Returns of the day Jia..May god fulfill all your dreams and make your wishes true ๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿค—

i really wish you come oftenly to forum and post all the besharam pics of ArMan/sushita mostlyy and make  funny comments esp Nishant ๐Ÿ˜† and others also(which i wont mention here)

nisha..fabb threadd and i lovedd dose 2siggies
bonnefille thumbnail
Happy Happy Birthday Jia........hope with each passing year you get more and more besharam and provide us with all the fodder on ArMan's 'that' moments. 

๐Ÿค—