Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Dearest Jia πŸ€—
Many many Happy returns of the day, God bless you with loads of love, happiness, and sucess in your life πŸ˜Š
Isshh Did I miss the besharam party,  i missed the opportunity πŸ˜†
You are our sherni, the cute sharmeli besharam  πŸ˜†
Hope you had gr8 fun,

My Besharam arman scene dedicated to you: 
The recent one, where they play holi on chattπŸ˜†
And then, main kya kahu?? he takes her closer into his arms, refuses to leave her, zooms and camera shifts its focus to sky...........☺️
My song dedicated to you:
dhundhla jaayein jo manzilein
ek pal ko tu nazar jhuka
jhuk jaye sar jahan wahi
milta hain rab ka rasta
teri kismat tu badal de
rakh himmat bus chal de
tera saathi mere kadmon ke hain nishan
tu na jaane aas pass hai khuda
tu na jaane aas pass hai khuda
Not besharam, but I like this song πŸ˜³
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ArManFan1

Thats Cool so it is not belated wishes I am so happy. Then here are my wishes.

Hoping that your day will be as special as you are.
Count your life by smiles, not tears.
Count your age by friends, not years.
I'm so glad you were born, because you brighten my life and fill it with joy.
May the years continue to be good to you. Happy Birthday!
You're not getting older, you're getting better.
May this year bring with it all the success and fulfillment your heart desires.
Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest.
Happy Birthday, and may all the wishes and dreams you dream today turn to reality.
May this day bring to you all things that make you smile. Happy Birthday!
Your best years are still ahead of you.
May each and every passing year bring you wisdom, peace and cheer.
You'll always be forever young.

Enjoy you day Dear.. Party Time  πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Who will join me for Birthday Bumps  πŸ˜‰

Awww thank you so much Rachna for Such lovely wishes so sweet of youπŸ€— and its too late for birthday bumps now I already had enough of them 😳 πŸ˜†
gremlin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: tv_madness

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIA!!!!!πŸ€— πŸ€— (Do you want to be called Juperwoman todayπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†) Wish you loads of happiness and success on this special day and in the coming years. May your besharami and craziness grow day by day by leaps and bounds. (and god bless the people around youπŸ˜†)

Thank you for all the picswoonagraphy and all the wonderful times on AH. πŸ€—You are one of the craziest (adorably so😳) I have ever met (though virtuallyπŸ˜†) and perhaps one of the few whose looooooooooooooong essays on math equations and atoms dont bore me but make me laugh like crazy.

TB seems to have covered all the besharam moments, but one more from me which stupid Zee edited but all our besharam eyes caught on SBS:

A song? What other than:

Chahaton ka mazaa, faasalon mein nahin
Aa chupa loon tumhe ghonslon mein kahin πŸ˜†

and: Jizz, two cheeseburgers with mustardπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oDRf-rLscY[/YOUTUBE]

Awww T.V Ka Pagalpan Aa Chupla loon tumhe Ghonslon main Kahin  πŸ€—πŸ€£ Thank you for such sweet words in appreciation of my besharmi,Picswoonography,Long essays,My shenanigans in AH ok ok I'll make it short and say in appreciation of my craziness as all this things you mentioned is only telling one thing how crazy I am πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
And oohhh that face scrubbing part ☺️ makes me nostalgic of my initial times when i just started being crazy good times goood stuff 😍

Oh that Ghonsla song I ain't letting you or anyone forget that anytime soon 😈 I am telling you it would have been a bigger hit if the actual lyrics were like this 🀣

And Cheese burgers with mustard to me? I know right? β˜ΊοΈ πŸ€£ Thank you soooo much Anu madame for all the dedications so apt for me 😎 and for all the wishes πŸ€—πŸ€—
gremlin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: CuteCherry

even though i think i am little late but want to wish u on ur special dayπŸ˜ƒ

Happy Birthday Jia and here is BIG HUG from my side on ur birthdayπŸ€—

thanks for making such cute VM's on Sushita/ ArMan and entertaining all Sushita fans πŸ˜ƒand btw i love all ur VM's( still waiting for a new one on their proposal😳). and also love ur snap shots on cute Sushita/ ArMan scenes and ur translations in between pics are the BEST and too funny!!!πŸ˜†

Also, thanks for uploading "you may be"πŸ€—, i just love that VM.πŸ˜ƒ

hope u had a BLAST on ur birthday!!! enjoyπŸ˜ƒ

No you weren't late in wishing me Cherry but I surely am in replying πŸ˜†
Thank you so much Cherry for wishing and appreciating my work mean a lot πŸ€— and you are waiting for my Proposal VM? then fret not my friend your wait is going to end soon and after watching it I am sure you'll never wait for my any other VM ever 🀣
But thank you Cherry for loving whatever I do no matter how crazy it is πŸ˜† really means alot πŸ€— and oh about the blast's I think I did plenty alreadyπŸ€” by blasting juice boxes filled with juices they were quite a blast for people around πŸ€£
Edited by soul_angel - 13 years ago
gremlin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: epsita

HAPPY  BIRTHDAY  SWEETY  JIA........LOTS  OF  LOVE  AND  FUN...JUST  ENJOY  YOUR  DAY.....πŸ€—

Aww Thank you so much Epsita for wishing and calling me sweety ☺️ πŸ˜†πŸ€—
gremlin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

Many Many Happy Returns of the day Jia..May god fulfill all your dreams and make your wishes true πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³πŸ€—

i really wish you come oftenly to forum and post all the besharam pics of ArMan/sushita mostlyy and make  funny comments esp Nishant πŸ˜† and others also(which i wont mention here)

nisha..fabb threadd and i lovedd dose 2siggies

Thank you so much Nisha for the wishes πŸ€— and you wish for me to come often that is very sweet 😳  I'll surely try to come more often and do my commentary especially on others πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜†
Oh you loved those siggies too bad you can't have 'em cause they are mine πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

My dear Jia....😊

Sorry for being late...I join all friends here to wish you

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

Wish you Happiness.....Joy....Love.....and all your dreams realise..

Hope you had a very good day...and had great Fun...with your friendsπŸ₯³

Continue enjoying us with your beautiful VMS...with your tiny besharam..way..😍
With lots of love my dear sweet Jia..β€οΈπŸ€—

gremlin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: bonnefille

Happy Happy Birthday Jia........hope with each passing year you get more and more besharam and provide us with all the fodder on ArMan's 'that' moments. 

πŸ€—

You all are wishing for me to get besharmer every year do you people know what consequences it can lead to? watch what you wish for it might be costy for all of you πŸ€£ Thank you so much Bonne for the lovely wishes πŸ€—
gremlin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: --DivyaCutie--

Happy birthday jiaπŸ€—πŸ€—hope u hav a gr8 future ahead...

U dont know me but i know u vry wellπŸ˜›i miss ur commentry😭

Thank you so much Divya πŸ€—πŸ€— Aww I'll surely try to do those commentaries again since you people are missing them πŸ˜†
gremlin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Hey Jiaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€—

Happy bday to our caps queen,.....😳.........creative VM maker,...........πŸ€” ...........  besharam tutor,.......BTW doc you bunk classes alot be regular or else I am gonna flunk you πŸ€“.........ever-romantic,........... β˜ΊοΈ...........   tongue in cheek jhansi ki rani,......... 😎............KSG basher----- ........... a person with multiple personalities Jizzers Says Hi πŸ˜› ----- mastermind Jiaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ₯³  maine Kuch nahi kiya 😈🀣

May you have a wonderful day and a very prosperous year ahead... I hope you get every happiness you wish for. 

Besharam scene of  PR that I love:::: Manav throwing grapes at Archana naughtily and then pulling her on the chataai for some meaningful stuff πŸ˜‰ and kissing her sweetly on the forehead saying YOU made me pagalEmbarrassed.... Archana tries to look angry but ends up looking seductive! πŸ˜†

Besharam item song:::: 

Munni badnaam hui, darling tere liye...
Munni ke gaal gulabi, nain sharaabi, chaal adaabi re........
Le Jhandu Baam hui... darling tere liye....!!!!

PS::::: Lovely thread Nisha!!!πŸ‘

Thank you sooooo much Niki for describing my many faces and diagnosing me with multiple personality disorder you are very sweet 😳 let your medical report come I'll diagnose you with deficiancy of besharmania and will give a big red F on it πŸ˜³πŸ€£ 
Thank you for the lovely wishes Niks πŸ€—πŸ€— and dedicating me Munni Badnaam 😎*Dances and whistles chichorily* πŸ˜† Edited by soul_angel - 13 years ago