DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Good morning Daya Sir!!
Good morning friends!!
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
goodmorning 😃😃😃............... first morning in the palace 😛 😛 😛....... by the queen 🤣

m_kal2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good morning everyone.

@Tanni, excellent fc yaar. 👏 U have changed the whole get up, u really deserve a huge round of applause, we r doing these from different areas of the world, can u hear it?
😆 😆
Satyi darun hoechee, ekdum phataphati. ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Edited by m_kal2011 - 13 years ago
m_kal2011 thumbnail
Very good morning Smiley Princess 😃 😃
Can anyone tell about a fav. moment today?
-purnima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: m_kal2011

Very good morning Smiley Princess 😃 😃--- thank u 😃😃
Can anyone tell about a fav. moment today?

fav moment for me  😛😛......... from daya sir's aspect 😛😛😛..............
was just seeing the frontpage 😳😳............. it wud be the second pic  in second page of frontpage 😍............. daya with the baby 😳😳.............. he was too good in dat 😳😳😳 ......... from last time ....... he was much comfortable with the baby 😳😳😳

still remember when that episode was aired we were on 3-4th FC 😛😛............& pretty commented on the pic saying daya had comfy arms 😳😳😳 "Curlon mattress " 😆😆😆😆

made it during that time 😛😛😛

-purnima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanniSDaya

Saturday : New Episodes Review

Sunday : Creative work (Siggy, Avi, jingle) Posting

Monday :Review of Favourite Moments

Tuesday :Discussion on Favourite Moments

Wednesday : Playing Game

Friday :Discussion on any Specific Photo of Daya Sir

thursdays 😛😛............ we will think something 😃😃😃.............
oh yes for the daya's thread in CID forum we can apply the reverse of this schedule 😛😛😛..........like activity we do in FC on friday we can do it on monday in the thread............. in that case both places will remain active 😆😆😆

m_kal2011 thumbnail
Yes, I too remember the episode, though forgot the name 😆 😆.
How everyone in the bureau having a tough time with the baby, no one was able to stop from crying. then came Insp. Daya, he took the baby in his arms in a very loving and caring way.

m_kal2011 thumbnail
Another thing we can tell any fav. moment from CID, not only from Daya's aspect, but I am sure it will contain our favourite Insp. Daya. 😃 😃
m_kal2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Puri_2711

thursdays 😛😛............ we will think something 😃😃😃.............
oh yes for the daya's thread in CID forum we can apply the reverse of this schedule 😛😛😛..........like activity we do in FC on friday we can do it on monday in the thread............. in that case both places will remain active 😆😆😆

Yes, we have to think about Thursday. But if u do the same things in that thread of the forum, then it will be like this fc, moreover it is a information thread. If two becomes same both will loose the charm. I hope u didn't mind.
-purnima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: m_kal2011

Yes, we have to think about Thursday. But if u do the same things in that thread of the forum, then it will be like this fc, moreover it is a information thread. If two becomes same both will loose the charm. I hope u didn't mind.--- for that i need a mind to mind 😆😆😆😆

i meant not eactly same 😃😃........ but with more of discussions & less "useless chatting " 😆😆😆........... like if in FC we discuss the pics how much we liked & how good he is looking 😳😳............ in thread we can discuss moe from info aspect ..like from which epi it was ..wat was the storyline when it was aired & all