Damodar
Anyone else
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Thursday's results

Winner

Archana Deshmukh ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅณ
Vote goes to Dharmesh's mother ...Not for the stupid allegation she was putting but for questioning her daughter in law and trying to find out what the hell is  going on ....
my vote goes to Dharmesh's mother for trying to get out the actual truth from vaishali but of no use..

but i didnt liked how she believed  a chawl women's words and accused Manav-vaishali so cheaply :( manav was right abt her no diff between chawl women and her
Marwadin to insist on getting the answer-truth..Although she did not know she was dealing with the TRIO the pro @ lying...Grrrr
Wish they had let SulMan know from the get go abt FBD-Mad-Varun truth..
dharmesh mom.. poor lady she was insulted badly today by her bahu.. stupid vaishali.. she doesnt deserve any body.
I didn't like the accusation bu tvaishu drove this woman to this point ...I can't tell you how angry I am with vaishali today ..she didn't  even think about her poor unborn baby ....
Shame on her ...

Vaishali is an idiot, she deserves Dharmesh.

yup voting for Vaishali ..... what she did today ws inexplicable if she was so concerned with Sulo's health maybe after telling her mil the truth, she could have requested her not to reveal it to her mom ...... did she leave ArMan house in the end ... if she did thank God
Instead of star of the day I would vote for the 3 fools/3 besharams of the day vaishu & Arman.Arman - total foolishness as usual
Vaishu - totally lost it made a mess of the situation by spoiling her name character and that of Manav...
Kya baat hai ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿค“
Nobody gets  my vote 2day.๐Ÿ˜”
Vaishu spoiled everything n is the biggest fool. She told her saas off n said" yes i'm characterless n can live with whoever i want"๐Ÿคข Foolish girl not only axing her own foot but maligning Manav's reputation in the process too.
Manav another fool too. It's as if he has put on a lock on his mouth He just strives on insults n humiliations๐Ÿ˜•
Archana just needs an opportunity 2 sing Manav's goun. Ok she trusts his husband but  Vaishu's MIL does need an explaination n she was continuously asking 4 it but the threesome just refused 2 divulge anything n in all this mess that fatty frog again got away unscratched.
I must say i'm also disappointed with Dharmesh's mother too. She came across as a very sweet n sensible person but how come she believed that Sukkubai
so easily n even brought her as witness?
I guess that when the root of suspicions implanted itself in the mind it is very difficult 2 uproot it.