Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I cannot get over how foolish Vaishali is ...
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Completely off topic.
I was very worried coz i was without news from saffy since 2 weeks. She always pm each alternate day. I'm so happy 2day. She emailed me n have a msg for her dear ones here. This is wat she said:  "give my love n hug 2 the innocent n bubbly Tannu Di, the funny bunny Akka, the witty clever Karen, the pretty gal Piya n the sweetsemmaiya kheer Umi🤗 n my hello 2 everyone"
Saffy is a lilbit busy but she misses u all.

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
voted for damodar..😊..for his good advice..hopefully one day it reaches savita's brain..🤔
off topic: just saw Mallica Sherawat on NDTV ..walking the red carpet at the Oscars .... omg the way she said Im from India... balllyyywooood with the strangest accent I have ever heard 🤣 🤣
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Usha i completely forgot abt Damo in this whole mess. I think i'll vote 4 him too. He talked sensibly 4 once.
why do people get an accent when they travel to the states ?? 😕
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_10

off topic: just saw Mallica Sherawat on NDTV ..walking the red carpet at the Oscars .... omg the way she said Im from India... balllyyywooood with the strangest accent I have ever heard 🤣 🤣

Wat was she wearing Piyu?Surely one of her bizarre dress where her boobs r threatening 2 jump out of it😆😆
😆
archanamanav thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_10

why do people get an accent when they travel to the states ?? 😕

because they never understand our accent piya....i have to go through that many times..some letters they never understand what i am saying..😆
archanamanav thumbnail
i saw her picture teacher..and aishwarya...she was wearing the one you are describing..🤣

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Wat was she wearing Piyu?Surely one of her bizarre dress where her boobs r threatening 2 jump out of it😆😆
😆

😆 😆 yea popping in n out ..... btw she got clicked with a few celebrities not the A listers though ... even the celebs looked as if they have been paid to get clicked 😆😛😆😆 seriously what a namuna 🤪btw she calls herself the female amitabh bacchan of bollywood 😡
😆