Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh u can call me Jaanu alright😊 I'll call u Archana then. U r as cute n sweet as she is thats why!!πŸ˜‰
Oh dunno wats the lady's name n i did understand her anger towards Vaishu 4 taking her 4 granted n lying 2 her. She has every right 2 know wat was going on. She was always supportive n loved Vaishu n even told her son off many times when he tried 2 ride his high horse of practicality in front of his wife n insulted her in front of his friends by telling her bluntly" sois belle et tais toi" just b beautiful n shut ur trap).😳
But wat got me annoyed was her disgracing a whole family which is so very unfair. 2day she'll learn her lesson. I so wish she gave her son one gud one n make his face look a deflated tyre
😈
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Aw Jaanu thanks for comparing me to Archana 😳 that is so sweet of you...
Even I agree it is Vaishu's mistake of hiding the fact with everyone in the name of Sulochana...
She could have easily requested others not to tell her.. Mrs Jaipurwala would have agreed and supported her DIL instead of her son..
Yes I also did not like her insulting Manav and Vaishali's family.. That was not correct on her part..