archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
pm me right away then..teacher..🤓
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Manav hates Dharmesh's mother ....😆

I found it so funny the way he was talking  bad about her....he never says bad things to anyone but today he was very put off.....🤣

More than Archana he hates her ....
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
im voting for dharamesh's mom...really !! what are these people thinking, that no one will question why vaishali isn't living with her husband and no one tells the saas anything?  in a way the three of them deserve the wrong opinion ... it's very silly...  but guys i have to be honest...i don't want to see dharmesh go to jail or disappear into another  country (altho i read somewhere he has to take a month's leave).... i will really miss his antics...even tho he is a cad...he is super funny...i think his punishment should be to be arman's servant (subservient servant 😆 ) waiting on them hand and foot, attending to their every need...  😆😆

btw...others have mentioned too but archu is looking so lovely lately and her sarees are just gorgeous.... 😛
Tanyaz thumbnail
Naava, today for the first time , savita looked down right fed up and absolutely tired of fighting ....

Inside she would love to have Archana take care of her but she is  too stubborn and think that would be accepting defeat ...
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Naava, today for the first time , savita looked down right fed up and absolutely tired of fighting ....

Inside she would love to have Archana take care of her but she is  too stubborn and think that would be accepting defeat ...

i was thinking the same thing tanya...she looked ..like u said...not just tired but tired of fighting...her objection to having arman come to the house was very subdued...even though she said the words you could tell her heart wasn't in it......actually i thought she looked weary of being lonely...everyone has left her.... maybe it is starting to wake her up    i wonder what will turn her heart to actually accepting archu...which as we all know...isn't defeat but in the end is the happiness of all of them.......and her happiness the most...  i have a feeling it will be archu taking loving care of her like has been mentioned so much here on the post...

...but then the cv's are always surprising us........😆
Edited by naava - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Gosh , I still cannot get over the fact how stupid Vaishali was today ....

She had the perfect oppurtunity , could have told her mother in law , I was not telling because of mum's health but I am telling you now and please make sure this is not hard on my mother ...
Dharmesh's mother is a good woman and she would have understood ..Vaishali drove her to a point where I do not blame her at all for thinking that Vaishu did something  wrong .....

She has put her sister and her brother in law in such a mess....shame on her ...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Dharmesh's mom, she is the only one making sense here! What did Vaishali think that she can run all the time and her mother in law wouldn't have questions? Vaishali had the perfect opportunity to tell her everything but instead she chose to keep quiet and have her assume the worst. Vaishali handled things poorly and has no one to blame but herself for the mess she is in.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Completely off topic.
I was very worried coz i was without news from saffy since 2 weeks. She always pm each alternate day. I'm so happy 2day. She emailed me n have a msg for her dear ones here. This is wat she said:  "give my love n hug 2 the innocent n bubbly Tannu Di, the funny bunny Akka, the witty clever Karen, the pretty gal Piya n the sweetsemmaiya kheer Umi🤗 n my hello 2 everyone"
Saffy is a lilbit busy but she misses u all.

I am so gald to hear from  her ..
I hope whatever is keeping her busy works out ..Really missing her so much ...😒

Thanks for letting us know Jaanu ....😊
karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Voting for manav
1st  for telling darmesh's (Uche gur ke saas) mother it is family issue come I will
explain to you but not infront of chwal lady...
2nd for saying darmesh's mother is worst than chwal lady and also for saying he doesn' want vaishali go back to that house and live there.
3rd for saying we have to think about vaishali because she is our own and worrying  about where vaishali went and how she is.

Edited by karsri - 13 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Tany Di
We r all missing Saffy n her priceless humour. God bless her n yes she'll succeed 4 sure.
Coming 2 PR. It was a really a crappy episode 4 me bugging me big time.
It hurts 2 say but Dharmesh mom was not really that wrong. ArMan n Vaishali looked 4 it. This is why i was saying time again that this matter was too serious 2 keep hidden. We must agree that the lady doesn't know a thing abt his son's kartoot n nobody is telling her. I bet Dharmesh will get a gud tamacha once she gets 2 know about him. May b this will happen on Monday or Tuesday. wat i didn't like abt her is believing a woman like Sukku Bai n then her outburst about the ghatya family n all. I feel bad when ppl blast n talk ill abt a family just because one family member has goofed up.  Assume that Vaishu was really characterless as she claimed 2 b. Does it mean that everyone in her family is the same? Very unfair!! We all know fingers of the hand r not the same.

As 4 Savita , God this woman surely has an elephantine ego!! I think Damo shud inform ArMan abt her n ask them 2 come there. Let her sulk n ignore Archu. I know our girl will handle her well. Besides she is too gud that hardcore Savita will defo melt down. We must not 4get that Sacchu needs 2 b looked after too. Manav can look after his mom, sing her lullaby n Archana can look after the house which is turning into a pitiable state n after that cutie Sacchu till his mom decides 2 come n take him. I really want 2 c these 2 women in the same house now. No worry abt ArMan romance coz our Mannu knows when 2 grab opportunities 2 make love with his wife. Besides they'll have their room n a large bed😛