..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks teacher, send Safy my love too....πŸ€—
We miss her πŸ˜”
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I did not vote for anybody.. No one was sensible today.. I did not like the episode.. Yes I agree Vaishali was very foolish today.. But still I felt bad for her.. I am late in commenting today and also I have totally different opinion about Vaishali (Guys dont bash me for this I know most of them would not agree with me)..

I know Dharmesh's mother is very concerned about Vaishu and Dharmu's relation. But I did not like her believing a Chawl Cat like Sukku Bai..  The so called rich saas (She was talking about) believe such kind of cheap people. Very nice..

Dharmesh's mother could have confronted Vashali in a very decent way as well.. First of all she came there after that Chawl cat called her... Though Vaishali was in pain she never asked how is she but straight away blamed her.. She did not even listen to Manav.. He did say that yeh ghar ka mamla hai and we should sit and talk but no she had to do this tamasha..

I know Vaishali was not in senses to her today.. But again guys I dont feel like blaming her today.. We have to understand her situation.. She was only thinking about her mom and hid the fact about Dharmesh the most stupid thing... She could have informed to Dharmesh's Mother and she would have believed her and also considering Sulo Aai's health she would have agreed for Vaishali staying at Manav's house or for that matter anywhere Vaishali wants.. I still dont get why Vaishali is hiding the fact with others.. But I dont agree with Dharmesh's mother as well.
Common guys which girl would like someone saying so bad about her, her family and also her jeejaji.. Dharmesh's mother was accusing her so badly.. She used all bad words Rang Raliya n what not.. Also she said so bad about Vaishali's family.. No girl will take all this...
Vaishali lost it completely poor girl how long can she take this.. That is the reason she did not feel like telling the truth to her saas.. She just said whatever came to her mind without thinking.. I think I would pity her condition and really felt bad when she said mujhe maaf kar dijiye to ArMan.. Even for that matter Archana who would have bashed anyone in any other similar situation did not have any words..  Yes Manav was correct saying there is no difference between chawl cats and Dharmesh Mom.

Coming to Savita Aai.. Damo baba was correct today.. First time Savita Aai looked tired and sick.. Felt bad for her..

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Originally posted by: naava

im voting for dharamesh's mom...really !! what are these people thinking, that no one will question why vaishali isn't living with her husband and no one tells the saas anything?  in a way the three of them deserve the wrong opinion ... it's very silly...  but guys i have to be honest...i don't want to see dharmesh go to jail or disappear into another  country (altho i read somewhere he has to take a month's leave).... i will really miss his antics...even tho he is a cad...he is super funny...i think his punishment should be to be arman's servant (subservient servant πŸ˜† ) waiting on them hand and foot, attending to their every need...  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

btw...others have mentioned too but archu is looking so lovely lately and her sarees are just gorgeous.... πŸ˜›

Wow Naava even I would love to see Dharmesh as ArMan's Servant πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Super cool idea πŸ‘πŸΌ
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ArManFan1

I did not vote for anybody.. No one was sensible today.. I did not like the episode.. Yes I agree Vaishali was very foolish today.. But still I felt bad for her.. I am late in commenting today and also I have totally different opinion about Vaishali (Guys dont bash me for this I know most of them would not agree with me)..

I know Dharmesh's mother is very concerned about Vaishu and Dharmu's relation. But I did not like her believing a Chawl Cat like Sukku Bai..  The so called rich saas (She was talking about) believe such kind of cheap people. Very nice..

It's Ok Rachna ..Most of us feel that way ..I voted for her because I felt bad that way these 3 were hiding things from ehr specially her own bahu ..But even then she should not have believed this sakku bai ...
This is what happens if you keep hiding  the truth ..vaishali has been incredibly stupid and also her advisors Manav and Archana ....but they were always tube lights ..Vaishu has got herself in so much rouble now ...

Dharmesh's mother could have confronted Vashali in a very decent way as well.. First of all she came there after that Chawl cat called her... Though Vaishali was in pain she never asked how is she but straight away blamed her.. She did not even listen to Manav.. He did say that yeh ghar ka mamla hai and we should sit and talk but no she had to do this tamasha..

You see she saw Manav massaging her foot and that got her so mad ..It is stupid of Manav  .I know Vaishu is like her sister and she was hurt but he knows very well what people are talking about them..He should have been a little aware about such things ..The  door is open and he is doing this ..He should have been careful ..Looking at that the old lady just lost her head ...

I know Vaishali was not in senses to her today.. But again guys I dont feel like blaming her today.. We have to understand her situation.. She was only thinking about her mom and hid the fact about Dharmesh the most stupid thing... She could have informed to Dharmesh's Mother and she would have believed her and also considering Sulo Aai's health she would have agreed for Vaishali staying at Manav's house or for that matter anywhere Vaishali wants.. I still dont get why Vaishali is hiding the fact with others.. But I dont agree with Dharmesh's mother as well.
Common guys which girl would like someone saying so bad about her, her family and also her jeejaji.. Dharmesh's mother was accusing her so badly.. She used all bad words Rang Raliya n what not.. Also she said so bad about Vaishali's family.. No girl will take all this...
Vaishali lost it completely poor girl how long can she take this.. That is the reason she did not feel like telling the truth to her saas.. She just said whatever came to her mind without thinking.. I think I would pity her condition and really felt bad when she said mujhe maaf kar dijiye to ArMan.. Even for that matter Archana who would have bashed anyone in any other similar situation did not have any words..  Yes Manav was correct saying there is no difference between chawl cats and Dharmesh Mom.
 I hope it all gets sorted out .How I want Dharmesh to be punished for giving so much trouble to everyone..He is horrible ..really really horrible ...
I want his mother to slap him for the way he treats women ....
Coming to Savita Aai.. Damo baba was correct today.. First time Savita Aai looked tired and sick.. Felt bad for her..
Damodar was absolutely right and it was for savita's own good ( his advise ) but the tone and the manner he said this was wrong ..He should show a little sensitivity and have a good look at his  wife ..She is not looking well and he should try and talk to her in a more loving way ....Maybe she would come around ..But yes  ,what he said was right and it was for Savita's good ....

naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArManFan1

really good post Rachna...you are right, Vaishali was just so upset to be confronted and accused like that...being unjustly accused is one hard thing to take.  especially like you said when dharmesh's mother preferred the story of the chawl cat as truth...and she could have done it privately and in a much more dignified and trusting way like you also said...after all Vaishali has never been in the past one to create such thoughts about her... yes, she behaved herself just like the chawl cats...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 
.since the computer (unlike the tv) doesn't give subtitles i miss a lot of dialogue so didn't know dharmesh's mom's language was that bad to Vaishu...yes, i agree with you how wrong it was for her to say bad things about her family. 
At the same time, Dharmesh's mother was also very emotional and upset and maybe not like herself either.... because Vaishali's running away and living elsewhere with no explanation has made her feel like she is being treated bady by both her son and his wife..she is really frustrated knowing something is very wrong.   So i can sympathize with both sides i guess. 

i hope it all comes out on monday's epi.  someone said it would be a maha episode?  anyone know?

anyway ..good thoughtful post Rachna...
LovePRSoham thumbnail
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Thanks Naava.. I know no one was wrong neither Vaishali nor Dharmesh Mothers and also ArMan.. But it was foolishness of ArMan and Vaishu to hide the truth about Dharmesh esp to his mother..
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Voted for Vaishu.  Feeling really bad for her😲. I think she is totally deflated and very embarrassed to tell the truth-what a scoundrel her so called hubby turned out to be. 

i can't imagine the shame she must be experiencing because of this man. A man that had her sitting high on a pedestal, a man that made her treat her sister and jeeju like dirt   A fraud of a man😑 

She just looked defeated yesterday.
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Completely off topic.
I was very worried coz i was without news from saffy since 2 weeks. She always pm each alternate day. I'm so happy 2day. She emailed me n have a msg for her dear ones here. This is wat she said:  "give my love n hug 2 the innocent n bubbly Tannu Di, the funny bunny Akka, the witty clever Karen, the pretty gal Piya n the sweetsemmaiya kheer UmiπŸ€— n my hello 2 everyone"
Saffy is a lilbit busy but she misses u all.

Thanks Jaanu for letting us know that Saffy is doing well.  We miss her too and hope to see her on IF soonπŸ€—πŸ€—
karen u dont care about the majority do u ? πŸ˜† but gotta admit u r really courageous ...... now karen the rebel πŸ˜†