Sukku bai
Savita
Damodar
Anyone else
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
hi karen and piya..😊..piya i voted for damo..now that is really courageous πŸ˜†
I always used to say that Archana is   custom made for Manav ....she had a stamp on her forehead   when God was making her and it said

' Made For Manav Deshmukh '

but after their second marriage the way Manav has been behaving ...even he is pretty much the  same .It is like as if he has read this stamp and he too has completey understood and accepted God's decision ...
Manohar read the stamp long long time ago and he made Sulochna to stop fighting it and understand it ....
Shravani understood it on the day she was about to marry Manav .

Vandita and Damodar can understand it ...the only one left is Saviat ..She is still fighting it but I think she  too will read this soon and understand that this  is  God's will and it is pretty pointless fighting it .
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Originally posted by archanamanav

hi karen and piya..😊..piya i voted for damo..now that is really courageous πŸ˜†

absolutely , everyone is entitled to their opinion , doesnt matter what the majority says
at least they could have kept sakku bai out of it..so i didn't vote for either vaishu or her saas..damo's advice was pretty good..i hope savita listens to that one day..

Everyone  is entitiled to  choose what they see is right ....πŸ€“

Originally posted by piya_10

absolutely , everyone is entitled to their opinion , doesnt matter what the majority says

Hi Usha.

Second that Piya.  My second option was Damodar.
Originally posted by piya_10

karen u dont care about the majority do u ? πŸ˜† but gotta admit u r really courageous ...... now karen the rebel πŸ˜†

Dont believe in PEER PRESSURE PiyaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† My list of names getting longer by the day but I love the one that Saffy gave me- CLEVER😲🀣
well i exactly dont remember what Damo said dont really pay that much attention to PR these days πŸ˜† but I think he said something like 'u cant fight it anymore gota accept them' hai na ? πŸ€”
Originally posted by star_wars

Dont believe in PEER PRESSURE PiyaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† My list of names getting longer by the day but I love the one that Saffy gave me- CLEVER😲🀣

yes u are. where did Akka go ?
Oh come on Tanyaz , at least give us viewers the credit for making shravani  understand arman's made for each other stamp.🀣