Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Vote goes to vaishali for doing complete Kachra of manav's reputation ...
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
TRIO for not speaking the truth to Marwadin...It is high time FBD's kartoot is out..No one but ArMan to blame here along with Vaishu in keeping this charades of lies..

Sulo is having Asthma attack monday  anyways why not today? πŸ˜‰ Just let the truth out..Hospital & Dr.  is on stand by to help and ofcourse ULM with the pump 😈
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
vaishali,archana,manav....

for royally insulting dharmesh mom... vaishali behaved very very cheaply.. her dailogues were third class that too a women who was her mother-in-law. is this sulo's sanskar ?
why on earth didnt they tell dharmesh mom.. i think it was her right to know...😑
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pallai

vaishali,archana,manav....

for royally insulting dharmesh mom... vaishali behaved very very cheaply.. her dailogues were third class that too a women who was her mother-in-law. is this sulo's sanskar ?
why on earth didnt they tell dharmesh mom.. i think it was her right to know...😑

Pallai

Yes me dear That is exactly Sulo's sanskars πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ..Have u not seen how Slapochana has trained all 3 holier than though attitude daughter to lie when they feel like or slap people when they feel like...True and true Sulo's sanskars..Letting Manju go scotts free here Archu-Vaishu letting FBD go scotts free Angry  Like mother like daughters 🀒
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what angered me was vaishali shouting that she doesnt feel obliged to explain to her saas.. why? i think it was more important than telling armaan or even varsha.. i think her one time saas has more rights to know than varsha knowing... its ridiculous u know the way archana is handling this. she was supposed to be the most matured and sensible of the 3 sisters....
i give up .... Vaishali πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ her dialogues were πŸ€ͺ
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Vaishli is such a fool ,all that she said  today ...and that too in front of her saas ..next thign is that people wil lsay that she is carruing Manav 's child ..Shame on her for not using her brains and putting  Manav and Archna in trouble this way ...
Arman are sweet and helpful , but terribly foolish ......

And this Archna ...all she says these days is ' manav . please don't take stress' ..this is her only problem ...that Manav should  be happy and tension free.. πŸ˜†
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gosh wat was that  we got 2 c🀒
Vaishali is out of her mind!! She is acting like a fool. Why is she not telling the truth n her outburst was just plainly stupid. She shud have told the truth n stop all those rubbish maligning Manav 's reputation, instead she told her saas off n walked away.
πŸ˜”
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
And the award goes to the 3 idiots/3 besharams of the day vaishu & Arman.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜‘
Arman - total foolishness as usual
Vaishu - totally lost it made a mess of the situation by spoiling her name character and that of Manav...
In short this time Vaishu has dug grave for all three and the aftermath discussion where Archu says not to take stress instead if trying to sort out the issue sorry no hope for Arman!!!!
Kya baat hai πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€“