Manav
Archana
Vaishali
Sukku bai
Damodar
Anyone Else
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
voted for vaishali . In PR pregnant women behave weirdly . first sharvani, varsha and now vaishali.
Originally posted by Jasmine10

voted for vaishali . In PR pregnant women behave weirdly . first sharvani, varsha and now vaishali.

😆  well, it IS TRUE that pregnant women behave weirdly...in real life!!  good point  😆

since i couldn't vote for all three...i actually voted for Manav because (at least as best i could understand with my zilch hindi  😉 )  it looked like he stopped Vaishali just as she was about to actually say something..and maybe to tell the truth...it was in frustration and anger that she started to talk  but that's the only way it will come out  - even on monday i think..when the saas confronts her at the K-house...    and..goofy MANAV  shut her down..😲..  so...he was my FOTD 

what a silly track....btw ...Dharmi forgot to take his shoes off when he tiptoed past the window...and ran away   🤣
Edited by naava - 13 years ago
Originally posted by naava

what a silly track....btw ...Dharmi forgot to take his shoes off when he tiptoed past the window...and ran away   🤣

Lord have mercy Naava 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Vishau is the fool of the day. i don't get it...who is she trying to protect. let's say her saas does find out...what is the saas going to do. announce it to the world that her son has two wives and 2 kids possibly on their way.😆  she is one lucky grandmother. 😉

edit Varshu i have missed you and your lord have mercy 😆😆😆
Edited by carpe-diem - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Dabulls23

TRIO for not speaking the truth to Marwadin...It is high time FBD's kartoot is out..No one but ArMan to blame here along with Vaishu in keeping this charades of lies..

Sulo is having Asthma attack monday  anyways why not today? 😉 Just let the truth out..Hospital & Dr.  is on stand by to help and ofcourse ULM with the pump 😈
Yes totally agree with you.  I wonder if Dharmash's karoot will
ever be out totally like Jaywant??  And what happened to him.
He just left being goody shoes Mr. what?

Its high time they end this Vaishali-Dharmesh-Madhuri trio with some
conclusion.

Vaishali, I can understand Manav and Archana keeping quiet but why is she? She has seen for herself what this is doing to Manav and Archana's reputation yet instead of saving Manav's reputation she told her mother in law to think what she wants. I am so disappointed in her, she lets Manav's reputation be tarnish while keeping Dharmesh's intact. It sickens me that he is looking like the victim

oh wow - havent been in the forum for a while have been watching the show but hadnt had time to come here and didnt even realize that you all started a fool of the day thread....was much needed actually!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

I vote for Batawada's mommy!! That WOman!! 😡🤢
Too many fools today... so did not wanted to vote for one...

Voted for Vaishali...

For the way she talk to her Saas....No reason to talk to her like that...👎🏼

Yes Darmesh mother accuse her but...telling yes I'm like that..and I will not change.very very bad..👎🏼.Her Saas..will concluded all this was true..she is a besharam..Larki..😲
And in same time..make Manav and Archana in great trouble..👎🏼
even here ..there could be Arman also being fool..why they don't even talk..❓ not even say something to Darmesh mother..👎🏼..They keep their mouth shut..👎🏼
I think Vaishu has gone bonkers after being bitten by Dharmie