Balika Vadhu

BV Update 4th Mar '11

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a bunch for the update Uma :)

The precap is shocking!! Jagya is a horrible man..actually worse than that!
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Till today I had some soft corner for Jagya's point for having a new love but after the precap today.. he has gone too much.. he had the guts to have a romantic chat with Gauri at his home in THEIR room and dares to shout at Anandi to knock the door before entering HIS room.. ye HIS room kab ban gaya.. 😡 Anandi meri suno.. just leave this GFN beend of yours
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update....

This year Shashank won best new comer award

Next year he will win Best Actor in a Negative Role....

Because he is no more a positive character...sigh...seriously, I am wondering what does he want in life?? I mean he doesnt realise....he is gonna lose his child hood friends, Anandi, his city friends and Gauri.......EVERYONE.... once the truth comes out......woh bolte hai na...."Vinash kaale vipreet buddhi"  
Edited by divmath - 13 years ago
atria thumbnail
Thanks....
They are showing Jagya so negative ! How will they even redeem this insensitive idiotic creature?😡
The other thing I didn't like today was Anandi covering for Jagya.... she should have either told Jagya off when he called his friends gawar or ratted to Bhairon when he asked. If he is not criticized for his actions he will just get worse, like in the precap.

This could have been a serious issue about child marriage, why do they have to go to these extremes? Jagya a cardboard villain and Anandi all saintly !
Edited by atria - 13 years ago
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Atria

Absolutely....Extremes is the word....there was no need to destroy the characters to such an extent...Jagya has seriously turned into a sinister swine....and Anandi has gone from being a demi-goddess to full fledged divine goddess...how could she just keep quite and cover up for Jagya? 😲 its like....she is a silent supporter of Jagya's antics...come on Anandi open your mouth for once...and stand up for the right....
Edited by divmath - 13 years ago
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Episode:- Jagat ...... *grrrrrrr* Irritable goon!🤬
Precap:- 🤢

Now I guess the CVs are exaggerating it too much!
It won't be difficult for them to make Anandi Madhuri now...🤣
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
So now he is  shouting at anandi for entering his room too..🤔 must have disturbed his online romancing ...
Hope he forgot to swich off the computer and gauri  had a live telecast of this  scene between jagat and nandini  ...😍 

spatty123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I was seething with anger when I watched the precap today. How dare he talk to his wife like that.😡😡😡😡😡😡😡  Anandi  jagya par tel dal kar aag laga dey. 😡

fiddu-b thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh i would've loved to slap his arrogant face off his arrogant neck. they way he spoke bout his frnds,. it shows that he doesnt love and respect his roots. but its typical. jagya even as a child was spoiled so much by his DADISA that he's arrogant and thinks that he can get away with whatever he does. 
infact, you can say that this would obviously happen since he is a spoiled child. thats why the difference between his and Lal Singh's actions and words in Mumbai and Jaitser. anyone would think losing Anandi would've brought jagya to his senses when she almost died aftr taking the bullet in the head for him. i suppose he needs to really lose her now to realise what a stupid mistake he's doing. anyways, lovely show. it has all the right elements and just doesnt stop surprising me. love BV.