written Updt. 04th March 11

Posted: 13 years ago
FRIDAY UPDATE 4.3.11

ANAND'S HOUSE

scene continues from yest where the samandi kills anand's dad..his hair at one particular pt looks like a nest πŸ˜†...the phone charge goes low.he is all excited but alas a call comes from another cell..at 5 the milkman comes still der on the ph..poor man he makes coffee drinks and continues listenin..shyamala's dad den finally cuts the call at six coz he s sleepy and snores ...anand's mom finds his ears all red and is shocked....the phone again rings he runs in

TA HOUSE

thulsi is waiting outside all tensed wid a cellph..charu is reading a newspaper outside in the hall..she notices thulsi ..lavanya comes out of the room all shy..😳..she asks thulsi wat happ??
thulsi tells her "i want my friends notes but TA has gone to market not yet come" lavanya advices her to take an auto..she tells her "no he asked me to wait but he's left cell at hme"..charu boils...TA arrives..thulsi reminds him abt notes he hurries chages his dress and comes out ..meanwhile charu complains to mom in law 😑( po dii becz of u viewers r missing many romantic scenes😭...)she assures charu she ll stop dem..as they get on to the bike.mom in law tells TA nitish wants bike urgently..and he has to be given preference..TA is sad😭( so are we!!)..thulsi is as usual shut...πŸ˜•...charu says.."enna sir wanted a romantic ride in morn a ,he denies...she cont "no i saw u change ur dress all...but u ppl are old couple nitish-lavanya oly new couple..." thulsi volunteers to go by bus/auto (typical mega serial heroineπŸ˜•)...TA tells charu old is gold !!!!(wow!!!) and charu waits for thulsi to go..thulsi suddenly turns but charu breaks into a smile...and waves at her...

ANAND'S HOUSE...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

poor guy!!! his wife is one real demon!!
he sits on his bed and recollects her sayin pre night "oly outside where hus-wife but don u dare touch me" she comes in..he is scared but she gives him tea..he is touched and goes near her she literally beats him!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† his mom comes in and she acts all goody goody..offers to make breakfats so mom in law tells him he is lucky to have her..and asks him to be nice..shyamala den wipes his hair..but she is angry...mom in law goes out she pushes him..he asks her an explanation for this behaviour..she says better go to office..he says ppl ll talk badly ...she says "like how i act good u also follow same"..and makes this statement "lying and cheating is not new to you "πŸ˜• (anand and i are wondering what she means!!)

THODARUM....

Horrible epi....But ta was annoyed , frustrated and irritated when his bike was asked..."Porumaikkum oru alavu irruku"This is true in case of ta....But i love the dialogue of ta saying to charu "OLD IS GOLD and more precious"....TA pavam even though we are irritated by his behaviour nowadays...He is loosing hs temper since he never finds to spend time wid his wife due to this evil people...I have never seen such a mom like this GW...Whatall she is doing now to thulasi and tamizh gg to revert back to her lovable daughter itself....Coming to charu...I dont know what to say,...Simply pyscho muttiruchu....These ppl r underestimating ta and his love towards thul....He is so possessive of thul and his love...When he comes to know i cant imagine whats gg to happen to this evil womans....Till then...Sit back and enjoy and get irritated....πŸ˜†
Edited by aarthivijay - 13 years ago
Thanks Bjda for the wonderful and quick Update!!πŸ‘

First part was utter crap!😑

Second part was alsoo noo needed!!..Huh...They are just dragging it!!..I dont know why!! Charu ur not a girl...Bike-le porathu porukalaiyaa?? *******!!😑😑 Paavam Thulasi...It was sad to see her like that!...And TA was also sad, but what to doo...He is not using his brain!!😳

OMG OMG..Sooper Bujjimaa!!..Actually i dont know why she is behaving like that to him! But it was a sooper aapu for Anand!!..Haha im happyπŸ˜› He deserve it becoz for what he did to T&T and spoke about Thuls!! Enaku ennamo Bujjimaa married him just to pazhivangufy-nu thonuthu!

And onemore thing i want to say.Shubba Akka sonnamathiri I think she knows about TA, yenna u all remember that park scene where TA&co was searching Bujjimaa, appo when Anand was talking with her she commented about Jospeh and Kanagu but not about TA!!..I think something fishy in that!!..But its going interesting!!πŸ˜†

Overall..Director is going to loosi viewers if he does not end Charu track in 2 weeks!!😑😳
Edited by Shamz. - 13 years ago
Thanks Bjda for the wonderful update

Charu get out of that house🀒🀒🀒 oh my god this creature is such a🀬. Kumaran i will pulambufy😭 everyday till you send this psycho and her athai out of that house or to the place where they belongs to🀒😑..thodangitaanga avanga full time job ai with out break...shameless psycho, T&T is old couple aam..🀒 nalla velai GW didn't mind voice anything like TA and Charu will be new couple soon🀒😑..omg at-least our hero's brain worked for a secπŸ‘...opened his mouth and supported his love...old is gold/old is precious πŸ˜†LOL..TA sounds possessive over his loveπŸ‘. ithukku mattum kuraichchal illai Mr.TA, please start to sense whats going around you also.

Charu one thing😑...you can make her walk to Deepa's house alone...you can separate the mattress...you can kidnap Thulsasi or even try to kill her🀒...but you cant remove Thulasi from TA's heart you loser go get life and take your athai too when you do that🀒😑🀬. At-least our selfish queen Lav bothered talking to Thulasi and asked why she is so tensed😲....TA you too go on bus/auto and meet your union people with out staying there with your uyir thozhi🀒 and your super mom😑...we don't want to see Charu/GW combo dance while Thulasi is not there next week🀒. most probably Deepa will charge Thulasi up next week...

Anand kku 7.5 started
🀣🀣..LOL. didn't expected this...nalla venum for making fun of T&T and for over build up about his lady love🀣...will this make him realize that money and beauty are not important...Shyamala married Anand to take revengeπŸ˜•? if so i wonder what did he doπŸ˜• Kumaran when is 7.5 to psycho and GW?! please start that asap.
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Thanks bjda for the quick update😊😊.Part 1-a montonous part which lulled me to sleep.πŸ₯±πŸ₯± Poor Anand father! thalai yai...pichu...kitar..pavam..ithu ...than thodagam..pola.Moreover shymala part is interesting.My heart is burning with innate curiosity to know more abt her.

Any way she found out anand's  true character.Super aapu is ready forπŸ‘ anand.yanai....than..thalayil..mannai...vari...potikiruchu.

OMG This Charu  is tooo much.😑As many of IF said,    i too felt that TA is so frustrated Grrr 2today,Lovely bike scene just missed.Stupid charu u really spoilt the T&T  bike scene.Again this evil creature in between them..sigh! Ta ...PLEASE ...focus on your family,your life.pothumada...samy..un ....social service.So every  romantic moment of T&T will be disturbed by this disguting creature.Dir..please show moreT&T scenes to irritate charu and for TA to understand charu's evil intentions.

This epi clearly shows that at any cost he won't leave thuls(as we all know) and the patience he is losing now will blow out like thunder and strom in upcoming epi's

Iam waiting for the aapu  episodes not for the viewers but to charu 
@lakhshyam...GW doing...veetu...velai..really  funny.anna....athoda...charu...mental...hospitalil...serum pothu..GW...pani..vidai...seyurathu...parka...supera..irrukum.😊
Edited by mini_00 - 13 years ago
Thanks Bjda for the wonderful update.....welcome back...πŸ˜ƒ...nice to see u after a long time....
OMG.....really pity Anand's dad....the way he ran away from the phone......he did a good performance.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.....thala ellam kalanchi poi....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Man TA .....U deserve this for believing everyone......He was so desperate going out with Thulz.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†........But this Ekkam of TA  is going to make him send N and L settle at their place soon......
He atleast wanted to go out with thulz......
Charu😑😑😑...........Do U really think preventing them from going together is separating them.....😈...Sorry Madam......U got it wrong....

Know what.....TA amma and Charu are going to go mad, unable to separate T and T, whatever they  try........they might do anything.....finally they will compromise immediately......
U shall keep on trying.....
U will end up in............

What if TA asks Nitish if he is not going out????? But this GW wantedly may send them out to temple or something.....and what if N's parents are also there and they get insulted....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†........
GW will get nicely from Lavanya.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Though T and T are separated and we are disappointed.....soon both GW and Charu would get a big nosecut from TA, like the saree matter for our enjoyment.....afterall everytime they cant winπŸ˜ƒ.....So lets stay cool.....

What if thats the last ride in that bike......what if TA sells that bike to  support his familyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....
will GW say N and L ku kudutha neram he sold the vehicle.....πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£....
TA will get a new bike later after he goes for work and take Thulasi in it when Charu and GW sees.....🀣🀣🀣......
Eppo thaan job ku pora idea Mr.TA....πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Gunz....U were wrong....Shyamala s brilliant.......did she find out Anand loved Thulasi and all his  frauds he did to TA????..........who knows.....when she could collect ration card, salary cert.....why cant these details too...........
when she said Aiiii.....when he touched her.....
I was like...."Does she have a "TOUCH ME NOT" disorder"????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..............
Anyways....anand is always an entertainer for us.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

How would he feel when sees his parents romancing????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Thanks Bjda dear for the wonderful update...πŸ‘

Super aappu for Anand for all his bandhaa.. πŸ˜† lets see why Shyamala changed suddenly into bad lady.. there will be some suspense or vengence behind her anger with Anand...πŸ˜•

On the GW and Charu cunning plans and their irritating speech with Tamil and Thulasi were like keeping our hands in fire... My BP raised a lot seeing tat Charu...😑😑😑😑

Lets see wat is gonna happen next week...πŸ˜•
Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
Thanks Bjda for the wonderful and fast update. 

Kumaraaaaaaa......Yaar yaarukko ellam aapu veikkareenga......A's dad ku, to Anandh, to Thulasi, to Thamizh and to viewers, but not to GW and psycho. Do you love psycho and broker amma characters that much? πŸ˜‘

Mudiyala πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

Edited by Gunz. - 13 years ago

Thanks Bjda for the nice update!😊

Nice to see TA getting little annoyed todayπŸ˜‰. His possessive on Thulasi started to show. There is a limit for Patience. Once TA reaches the saturation point and comes to know about his mom and Charu intensions, he is going to blast out. Just don't know when.😍

TA, "OLD IS GOLD" is correct. Please start using your old golden brain too😭😭. Soon try to find Charu's intensions...

They are just keeping on prolonging this Charu annoying scenes and I really felt like slapping her today. Idiot. Just by not allowing TA/T to go in the bike, she gets alpa santhosam🀒.. Kodumai... Pavam could not differentiate love and friendship......Hopefully Thulasi will give her nicely next week.😍

Happy to see Anand getting from Shymala finally. He really deserves it for all his bad intensions towards TA/T. Looks like Shymala knows about Anand behaviour before and trying to take revenge. Will be intresting to know that.
Edited by beatricepearl - 13 years ago

Thanks Bjda for a wonderful update..

Anands dad part was funny today...I couldnt stop laughing when I saw his hair style..🀣

You idiotic 🀬 Charu..what do you think of urself...? Ennamo two days T & T housela vandutu...appidiye she thinks she is seperating them using her (stupid) brian...wait....very soon TA and T is going to SLAP you and throw you and your love mate (GW) out of this house...(I know  I am consoling myself by saying all these things...but Tamil and Tulasi...are too lazy to use their brain...so Charu you enjoy...)

If TA would have said..Stupid Charu take this bike Key and Common Tulasi darling..I will come with you in a BUS or Auto..then I will be sure Charu and GWs days are numbered but namba Hero as if he has big vetti murikara velai...said Old is Gold and went inside (to do what?) letting Tulasi walk alone and Charu relish her victory !

You enjoy...Charumma ...Tamilku chumma our love is big..our love is true appidinu dialogue pesa mattum dhaan theriyum ! T & T  dont know to do anything in action!

Have Fun Charu dear!

TA why dont you go straight to Nitish and ask did you ask for a Bike Key...appo you will know your MOMS and Charus drama? Will you do that TA ? Or just feel Guilty and lose Tulasi oneday.
Edited by lakshyam - 13 years ago