Written Update :4th March 2011

Posted: 13 years ago
[CRYPT]Written Update
--------------------------------------------

Manav's house
Dharmesh's mother is watching how Manav is massaging Vaishali's foot .She comes in ..Vaishu sees her and gets up and so does Manav .
Vaishu tries to walk up to her but she trips and Manav  grabs her .
Her mother in law is absolutely furious to see all this and she immediately starts accusing Vaishali of having an affair with Manav .
She says that  she has seen them many times with her own eyes ...
She calls Manav a pathetic low life .Vaishali screams that she has to stop .Her  saas then says that in that case she ahs to tell what the truth is ...Why is she telling lies at home and coming and spending all her time with Manav .
Vaishali says that she should  go and ask her son and that her son is the biggest liar around ..Her saas is furious and she calls Vaishali besharam ...She says that she has proof and goes out of the house ..
Manav tells Vaishali not to be scared as they have not done anything wrong .
Vaishu's saas comes back with Sukku bai .
Sukku bai says that she has herself seen Manav and Vaishali  having an affair openly ..
Manav : This woman is a liar .Yesterday my mother told the whole chawl her relaity , why was she quiet then ..why did you not speak up then ?
Sukku bai : I was quiet ?  I was not the one who was quiet , you were quiet ..
We all asked you , what is this girl doing here but you had no answers ..
Dharmesh's mother : Ok , fine ...just answer my one question ...Why is Vaishali not in her husband's house and what is she doing in this  house ?
She looks at both of them but they are both quiet .
Dharmesh's mother : Manav , if you were a genuine and a good person , you would have convinced Vaishu to go back to her husband's house but you didn't ....what is she doing in this house ...answer me ?
Archana : I will answer you ....
Archu walks in the hosue .
Archana : Vaishu is my sister ..Tha t is why she is in this house .What is wrong if my sister is staying in my hosue ?
 And about what yo uare saying about Manav and Vaishali ....this is something  I cannot even think and I am shocked that yo u could  think of something  so bad .....
Dharmesh's mother : There is nothing  wrong in my thinking .What a pity , I thoought yo uwere a sensible girl Archana , how can you support Vaisahli for this .Answer my question ...why would a girl not live in ehr husband's hosue ..
Vaishali ( looking fed up ) : Wht husband ? Whose husband ......?
Dharmesh meanwhile is about to come  to Manav's house to talk to Vaishali but he sees all this from the window and realizes that he was too late .. situation has got ttoally messed up ...he goes away after  seeing all this from a distance .
Manav : Vaishu , please be quiet ..
Dharmesh's mother : no let this besharam talk ..Just a few days you stayed with this man ( pointing at manav ) and now you don't remember your husband ... You are a gahtiya daughter of a ghatiya family and yo uhave a bad character .....
Vaishali: Yes , I have a bad character , this is how I am and I am going to stay this way .I don't need your permission for this and I don't need your son's permission as well ..Vaishali shouts in frustration .Now Manav ,Archana and everyone else is shocked ...
Vaishali : I don't wan tto live with your son .There is absolutely nothing  special about him ...He has not fullfilled even one of my needs ..Now I will live whomever I wish to live with ..This is my answer to your questions ....
Dharmesh's mother : Why did yo umarry my son then if you wanted to have an affair with this man ....Why did you spoil his life ?
Vaishali  starts crying that if she starts complaining about who spoiled whose life ...this lady will nto have a face to show ..She tells her saas that she is not answering  any of her questions and she is free to think whatever she wants to think ....
She folds her hands and cries in front of Manav and Archana
Vaishali : I a mso sorry .because of me you both had so much trouble .I cannot see this  any mroe and I cannot see myself also getting such a bad name ..I have to go from here ....She leaves the house  ..Her saas tries to stop her but Vaishu does not stop ...

Deshmukh house
Savita is serving lunch to dammodar .He says to her why she did nto take a bath and is looking so terrible .savita says that she overslept and could not get water ....Damodar eats but he gets angry as the lunch has no salt and the other sabzi has too much salt in it..
Savita who is looking very  tired is confused as she remembers putting salt i n the lunch ....Damodar tells her that she is becoming old and she should call Manav and Archana back i n this hosue .
Savita  screams that  he better not even think of bringing Manav and Archana back in this house and if he wants , he can go and live with them ...
Damodar : what is your problem ? Wha tI am saying is for your own good and you scream at me ....Women of your age take it easy , their bahus look after the house and them .You have a gold like bahu but yo uare so unlucky that instead of having all the seva yo uare too busy cooking up grudges in your head ...
Savita and Damodar fight with each other and Damodar leaves the house  in anger ....

Dharmesh's mother
This lady is sitting i nthe car and she is  absolutely mad thinking about what happened ...She wants to teach vaishali a lesson ....

Manav's house
Manav and Archana are sitting , looking depressed .They cannot believe that something they were hiding so carefully came out in such an ugly manner ....
Archana : I can't belieev that people  can think something so bad .At least have some regards for relationships ...I cannot eevn think about somethign like this ..
Manav : I am also feelign so bad .For me vandita and Vaishali are the same .I could not even think in my dreams that outsiders could ever think like  this ....I thought Dharmesh's mother was a sensible lady ...but now I don't want vaishu to go back to that house ....he says in  very angry tone .
Archna: ..please don't take so much stress. Just leave it ...I trust you, isn't that all yo uneed to  hear ? I just don't like you worrying so much ..
Manav : But Vaishu is our  own .We wil lhave to think about her .God knows where she is ?

Precap
In the karanjkar hosue , Sulochna  is questioning vaishali .Manohar , Vinod and manu are listening
Sulochna  : I cannot see yo usad , please tell me what is wrong .
Vaishali's saas comes in : I will tell you what is wrong ......[/CRYPT]

Edited by *Resham* - 13 years ago
Thanks For the update! I am seriously considering a boycott I understand a storyline going far but this is S-T-R-E-T-C-H-I-N-G it!!!!! OUT WITH THE TRUTH ALREADY!
Thanks for the update , but waht a bunch of baloney the CVS are showing us.

Why can't Vaishali let her saas that it's her husband who's having an affair & not she. And why is Manava asking her to keep quiet.

This is utter nonsense. ...

The story is getting boring, they need to let the mother in law know that her son is not a good person.

Thanks for the wonderful update as always!!
thanks for the update Tanya.
Originally posted by krazijaanu

Thanks For the update! I am seriously considering a boycott I understand a storyline going far but this is S-T-R-E-T-C-H-I-N-G it!!!!! OUT WITH THE TRUTH ALREADY!

this whole things started when Manav and Archu were on their honey moon ..that was end of december..It has been more than 2 months  now 🤢
thnx for the awsome update. hate vaishalis saas. she should  know what is happening before jumping to any conclusion
Thanks for update! Tomorr, dharmu's mom will tell sulo about manav-vaishu rumors. Sulo will get asthma attack and vaishu will continue to hide dharmu's truth
such a weird situation. why can't they tell dharmesh mom the truth?

Thanks for the update. PR being the top programme on Zee so CV's think they can get away with dragging story line.