Written Update :4th March 2011 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Vaishali should have told her mother in law the truth, that her son is nothing but a fraud who is living a double life
Thanks for the update, Tanyaz. 
Enjoyed reading the WU today.
Couldn't believe what all was happening.😆

Goodness gracious me!!  Manav and Archana are being stupid again! sigh.  I can't believe she said something like how can anyone think something so bad about Manav and Vaishali.  Why not ARchana?  Why not Manav?  Why not Vaishali?  If i come in and see a man massaging a woman's foot - i think i can be forgiven for thinking that the man is close to the woman in some way.  Even brothers do not massage their sister's feet - i don't know my brothers would never do that to me i know... if i fall and sprain the most they will carry me and place me aside or if needed take me to a doctor - but they hardly touch more than necessary and certainly they would never massage my feet - but maybe also because they are stupid about such things- so it would never occur to them to massage my foot  Enough about my foot.

I think Vaishali is being extremely stupid - i don't see how she can continue to protect her mother from knowing if she persists in hidng the facts from people.  She could tell Dharmesh's mother - she is not a sick gasping woman.  She is strong and would be able to handle the news.  Vaishali could inform her MIL and tell her to keep the secret - for all you know that lady would be able to break the impasse.  Manav and Archana are certainly the most passive helpers i know.  At least Varsha would attempt to do sometihng - and i know she probably would.

And now it appeaers that Sulochana is going to fiind out in the worst possible way...isn't it more shocking to a mother to hear her well-brought up daughter being accused of having an affair on the side with her BIL?!!  Vaishali wake up which is worse?  I think Sulochana would take it in her stride when she hears the truth about Dharmesh - yes - she will probably gasp for breath for a day or two but she will be able to handle that shock better than the shock of hearing that her daughter may be the adulterer.

so stupid.  everything is so stupid.
Thanks for the lovely update Di..
This dharmesh issue is dragging on wayyyy too long...