Aishu'sPlace|CLOSED|Next Shop Link P148

Posted: 13 years ago

Welcome y'all! Come on in! Hi, my name is Aishwarya, but please call me Aishu. Marathi mulgi here! Let me introduce myself a little. First off, I'm a HUGE fan of mytho shows, esp the show Jai Shri Krishna. So please don't mind my obsession when I keep posting creations of that. This is my first gallery and much of my stuff isn't really that great, actually some of it is just quite bad, but I would still like to show it to you guys and receive your input and criticism.  Other than spending time on the computer, my hobbies are bharatanatyam, tv watching, and drawing.

The textures that I used are credited in the important topic in this forum. I will always have my copyright (c)Aishwarya on my siggies and Aishu on my avis.

INSPIRED BY

Wow, what a big category. Well, all of my siggy making friends on IF basically! My mytho buddies helped out a ton! Thank you:

Janaki di, Lola di, Parina di, Gunia, Mina, Aishi di, Swati di, Reeno, Jhanvi di, Chinnu, Vedo, Sano, and Shikha di.

I've been so inspired by looking at your beautiful styles and improving my work. You guys rock! You are all seriously IF's greatest siggy makers! Also, I try to keep most of my work original, if you think my style looks totally copied or anything, please do tell me. But fonts, siggy sizes, etc aren't really styles.

WHAT I MAKE

• Animated/Non Animated/Transparent/Video siggies .
  • Animated/Non Animated/Transparent/Video avis.
  • Animated/Non Animated/Transparent banners.

RULES

• Do NOT claim my work as your own by cropping, blurring, or covering my name.
  • No insults or rude remarks.
  • Follow the IF rules, always good to stick by those!
  • Don't use other people's requests unless they allow.
  • Request by rules.
  • I am willing to take requests by anyone as long as they follow the above rules.
  • Also, i don't mind if you don't like my work and want to comment on that. I can take criticisms. But please say nothing bad about the actors and shows which I may siggify.

REQUESTING

• You can request only two creations each time.
  • Maximum number of pics for a siggy is 8.
  • Maximum video length for avi is 30 sec. PS has a limit of 500 frames yaaro, sorry.
  • Only request when I am open.
  • Decent material only for making creations (NO kisses, anything suggestive, violent, racial, or insulting to anyone).
  • Use your request for at least a day.

Hope that covers everything. Toh karei Shri Ganesh? Ganapati Bappa Morya!!

Reqs and Updates:
  • Pg 7, Req
  • Pg 9, Reqs and Update
  • Pg 15, Reqs and Update
  • Pg 18, Reqs and Update
  • Pg 26, Reqs and Update
  • Pg 32, Reqs and Update
  • Pg 36, Reqs
  • Pg 38, Update
  • Pg 42, Reqs and Update
  • Pg 46, VMs
  • Pg 46, Reqs and Update
  • Pg 51, Reqs and Update
  • Pg 57, VMs
  • Pg 57, Reqs and Update
  • Pg 61, Reqs and Update
  • Pg 67, Reqs and Update
  • Pg 72, Reqs and Update
  • Pg 76, Reqs
  • Pg80, Update
  • Pg 81, Reqs
  • Pg 85, Update
  • Pg 91, Reqs and Update
  • Pg 92, Avis
  • Pg 99, Reqs and Update
  • Pg 105, Reqs and Update
  • Pg 110, Note
  • Pg 115, Reqs and Update
  • Pg 123, Reqs and Update
  • Pg 137, Update
  • Pg 143, Reqs and Update

PM list (pls notify me in a pm if you want to be removed from this)

-_AfridiMalik_-

-Durgavnii-

-Trish-

...PARiNA...

_Sanjana23_

ADMJCXNK97fan

aishi.muffin

akki-rockstar

ArManFan1

arpita21

arun-deeps

chinnu_manikyam

cute_luv

Debipriya

desigrl05

Dpka1415

ILuvGuruDebi

JanakiRaghunath

Jayati_m

Kinara2

lola610

LOLAnisha

madiha.

mjht_one

nanditasingh

natashu

preet09

priya.harshiti

ratilal22192

Rituparnaa

sanchitaroy

Sano88

ShivangBuch

sia88

sita11

starry.phoenix

Urmila11

Vedo

winnerasha

xx-Rai-xx

EXAMPLES OF MY WORK (feel free to use)

Bappa

Lord Shiva

Krishna

Pavitra Rishta

Gurmina

Jai Shri Krishna

Shri Krishna

RS Ramayan

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 12 years ago

OMG Aishu!!!!!! You never told me you were planning to open a shop!😲 What a greeeaaaattt surprise, I always get so hyped up whenever a mytho maniac opens a shop, more mytho siggies!!!🥳😆

Great sigs so far! I love each and every one of them, but these are the best:

All the best for your shop, may you open 1000s more with the sankalp of Bhagwan Shri Krishna and Bhagwan Shri Ram!🤗
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago

this one is soo pretty;

congoo on your first gall :)

My post is underneath. Sorry about that 😆

Edited by aishi.muffin - 13 years ago
Aishuu!

Congrats on your first gallery! I am SO happy for you!
How can you say some of your stuff is bad? Everything is good. No, not good. AMAZING. I hope you open hundreds and thousands of more shops 😳 You'll be popular, I can tell. You're such a good sig maker.

This sig is too pretty. Lovely style and everything. Very professional :D It was also really sweet of you to thank me. No need, but thank you so much! That means a lot! 🤗

Congratulations once again, loving everything SO much <3

And btwwww I LOVE your shop banner. So pretty. When you have time, can you make me an update banner? 😳
Edited by aishi.muffin - 13 years ago

@Janaki di, oh so sorries I didn't tell you di! 😭I had made plans to open it on my 800th post. You know, since Krishna is Devaki's 8th son, the 8th avatar of Vishnu, was born on the 8th of Shravan, has 108 main gopikas and 16,108 wives, etc. I thought It'd be cool if I used the number 800 for this.😃 And that came so quickly, I did everything fast!😆 And thank you sooo soooo sooooooooo much for your sweet wishes! 🤗🤗Love you lots di!

@Ayesha, thanks so much! So glad that you liked them!😊😊😊😊

@Aishi di!!!!!!! Omg, thanks to you and all of the mytho ppls, I learned so much!😛 So had to include your name di! And thanks for your super sweet and kind wishes! 🤗So glad that you liked my work! Means soooooooo much di! And of course now I'll have to make that banner asap!😆 Thank you again!

Congrats Aishu, on the new shop!
I wish you open lots more and always share with us your BEAUTIFUL creations!🤗

It was so sweet of you to thank me in your post ! 😳 I think your creativity has nothing to do with me...you're just so amazingly awesome on your own! 😍 As proven by the lovely siggys you posted so far! They're all wonderful! 👏  👏 👏I esp. love the 'Aishu's Place' banner! 👏 👏 
Edited by Vedo - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Vedo

Congrats Aishu, on the new shop!
I wish you open lots more and always share with us your BEAUTIFUL creations!🤗

Thank you so much Vedo! So glad you saw this! Your wishes really a lot yaar! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤗
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

Thank you so much Vedo! So glad you saw this! Your wishes really a lot yaar! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤗

Aww you're welcome and I edited my post! 😆

Well, thanks again Vedo! And of course this is because of you too! Your cool photoshoping skills slightly rubbed off on me, lol! And thanks for liking the banner! Took a ton of time to make!