good job india,now get ready for the biggest match - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ladybird9

I was angry with u for being rude to me, but I know ur my well wisher.n as rightly said.u had a right to do so, but I had a reason y I did it......mission accomplished, All is well. No sorry , no tq u in frindship, hai naaa, so y did u apologise..😛😳😆

bcoz i learnt some manners from u like thank u and sorry😆i m rude with only people i m close to otherwise i m least bothered abt what others r doing here😉but next time i will try to tell u a little softly and not rudely😊ok Princess😊
arre will england be able to qualify now, this wc is full of surprises
Originally posted by rahulvaid1

bcoz i learnt some manners from u like thank u and sorry😆i m rude with only people i m close to otherwise i m least bothered abt what others r doing here😉but next time i will try to tell u a little softly and not rudely😊ok Princess😊

😳 I am no Princess,😆😆 but a brilliant effort for damage control..😉 hmmn I am impressed...😛😆😆 No worries...

England v/s South Africa

at the end of 45.4 overs...

England 171 all out

Originally posted by intruderfast

how 😕i mean were there doubts earlier😛😳😆
😳

This world cup is giving shocks ans shocks😆i hope india beat ireland today😆pataa chalaa Ireland ne WC jeet liyaa😆😆😆

This world cup is giving shocks ans shocks😆i hope india beat ireland today😆pataa chalaa Ireland ne WC jeet liyaa😆😆😆

anmol......even I was wondering whether England will qualify... specially if they lose this match with SA... which they are on verge of ...if they dont take quick wickets...
but they have two more matches to play... of which the one with Bangladesh they may win😉😆

Rahul ... I am really worried about today's match Ind/Ire ... India cannot take Ireland lightly... specially they need to buck up on their balling n fielding... they shud not allow them to make to many runs...

arre shubh shubh bol. but if india wins the toss they should ball first, its easy to chase in bangalore

arre shubh shubh bol. but if india wins the toss they should ball first, its easy to chase in bangalore

Yar yeh india ki bowling aur fielding kaa kuch kar😭
Originally posted by cjs369

anmol......even I was wondering whether England will qualify... specially if they lose this match with SA... which they are on verge of ...if they dont take quick wickets...
but they have two more matches to play... of which the one with Bangladesh they may win😉😆

Rahul ... I am really worried about today's match Ind/Ire ... India cannot take Ireland lightly... specially they need to buck up on their balling n fielding... they shud not allow them to make to many runs...

yup england chances r getting down , they still can qualify , if they beat both bangladeh and windies
india seriously needs to do something in bowling and fielding.
fielding is so lame, baahar ke log hanste honge aisi fielding dekhke
yuvraj ko dekho kyaa ho gaya , he was one of the best fielders aur abh toh itna mota ho gaya hain