Celebrity Fan Clubs

MichaelJackson-The King Of Pop....6th fanclub

mj_applehead thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Welcome to Michael Jackson's Neverland 6
the ultimate Michael Jackson fanclub

this is the place where you can chat endlessly about michael, ANYTHING you want.
a place to express your michael love.

Michael Joseph Jackson (August 29, 1958 ' June 25, 2009), known as the "King of Pop," was an American musician and one of the most commercially successful entertainers of all time. His unique contributions to music and dance, along with a highly publicized personal life, made him a prominent figure in popular culture for four decades.

He started a solo career in 1971, having made his debut in 1964 as a member of The Jackson 5. His 1982 album Thriller remains the best-selling album of all time, with four others ' Off the Wall (1979), Bad (1987), Dangerous (1991), and HIStory (1995) ' among the best selling. He popularized several intricate dance moves, such as the robot and the moonwalk. He is widely credited with having transformed the music video from a promotional tool into an art form, with videos for his songs "Billie Jean", "Beat It" and "Thriller" making him the first African American artist to amass a strong crossover following on MTV.

Twice inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, his other achievements feature multiple Guinness World Records ' including the "Most Successful Entertainer of All Time" ' 13 Grammy Awards, 17 number one singles (including the four number ones with Jackson 5), and estimated sales between 350 million[2][3][4] and 750 million records worldwide.He was also a notable philanthropist and humanitarian who donated and raised million of dollars through support of 39 charities and his own Heal the World Foundation.

Significant controversy was generated by Jackson's personal life. His changing appearance was noticed from the early 1980s, with changes to the shape of his nose and to the color of his skin drawing media publicity. He was accused in 1993 of child sexual abuse, although no charges were brought. He married twice, first in 1994 and again in 1996, and brought up three children, one born to a surrogate mother. In 2005, he was tried and acquitted of child molestation allegations. While preparing for the This Is It concert tour in 2009, Jackson died at the age of 50 in Los Angeles, California, after suffering from cardiac arrest. His memorial service was broadcast live around the world. Michael Jackson's death was ruled a homicide by the Los Angeles County coroner in August of 2009.

RULES
The MAJOR one in RED!
    I will make the next fanclub(pm me if im not around when it finishes)
    PM [babii.girl] // [..TatianaMJ_SD]or anybody who started this FC if you want to join this FC.
    Try to talk about Michael for the most part(i know sometimes other things come up, thats okay)
    HAVE FUN
    **IF UR A MICHAEL HATER, DONT COME HERE AND WASTE YOUR TIME...IT ALSO PROVES THAT YOUR NOT A HATER,JUST A IGNORANT PERSON WHO IS INSECURE ABOUT EXPRESSING THAT YOU LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON SINCE YOU WASTE YOUR TIME SITTING AROUND THE LAPTOP ALL DAY JUST TALKING ABOUT MICHAEL JACKSON ALL THE TIME, ISN'T THAT WHAT A HATER NOT SUPPOSE TO DO? KEEP YOUR IGNORANCE TO YOURSELF.**

IF YOU GUYS DO HAVE A YOUTUBE ACCOUNT... AND LOVEEEE THINKING ABOUT MICHAEL ALL DAY

THIS IS A GOOD PLACE TO SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT MICHAEL WITHOUT BEING BANNED!😃
Read this! ---

I JUST NEED MOREEE MJPERVS // FANS! 😃

JOiiN IF YOUR A MJ PERV(:
MJPERV = someone [qirl/boy] who loves eye rapinq michael jacksons pictures XD , or someone who LOVES watchinq mikeyjr [his crotch]. qo BOiiNG BOiiNG , or someone who loves michaeljackson so much!(: ?
or anythinq else MJ related.. but would it hurt u to be a little nauqhty when it comes to MichaelJackson? ;D

RULES ;;
you must be either a ...
-MJ FAN
-MJ LOVER
-MJ OBSESS/PERV

HATER FREE ZONE(: ❤️

and heres your sticker :)
[ put it on yer profile ]
-( certified MJ Perv  )
[PM ME IF YOU WANT THE STICKER...IF WON'T LEMME POST HERE!]

made by ;. NessaJacksonx
- - mjperv creator XD

JOIN ; SHARE ; COMMENT ; FEEL :]

Thee LiiNK--

I AM NOT THE ORIGINAL OPENER! JUST A TYPICAL MICHAEL OBSESS! IM JUST HELPING HER OUT!
ORIGINAL OPENER: BABII.GIRL

ALL COPYRIGHTS RESERVED (C) 2010 ORIGINAL NEVERLAND OPENER BABII.GIRL @ INDIA-FORUMS.COM

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mj_applehead thumbnail
Past Neverlands
                           Neverland #2 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1263991
                           Neverland #3 -https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1306444
                    Neverland#4- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1329826
Edited by mj_applehead - 13 years ago
mj_applehead thumbnail
Messages To The King.

- - - - -
Mishti - Bestfan
Micheal Jackson thanks for the music, the love u gave us.U, ur memories and ur music will always be alive in ur hearts and ur minds.
U brought a smile on a child's face, became pride of world bridging the gap between the rich n poor, kid n adult and every one.U showed the world that it dosent matter if u r black or white.
U r not only the king of pop but also the king of millions of hearts.
U loved kids which is most beautiful part of ur's.U were not only a singing star but also a great philantropist.U helped the children of all the races,made great great contribution in the charity.U entairtained whole the world and Healed the world by ur love and ur sweet music.
I know that we had a great lose in ur history and the coming generations will be at the greatest lost.
I pray to the God that where-ever u r he blesses ur soul and Micheal Jackson rest in peace where ever u r. We always loved u, we love u and will be loving u.
Micheal Jackson love u..............

Shubs - ShubS
I think I said this before too that people who ridicule Michael are ignorant and superficial. They don't know what his greatness is or what his artistic mastery has been. Ask them to go and watch This it it once and listen to those young dancers whose life time idol is Michael (ask them to show a more consummate artist than MJ or an artist who had loads of fans from Los Angeles to Tokyo from Nigeria to Finland). Tell them how he broke racial barriers where white girls in America came to have a black guy's poster in their rooms for the first time. Tell them how he donated some 300 million plus dollars to charity which is more than any other celebrity in the world. Now it's a fashion for celebrities to be involved in charity/social work but Michael used to do it from his Victory tour days.. (which was 1984 or so).

Ridhima - babii.girl

...Michael, wherever you are, whatever you do,
I thank you very very much for being there, for your love and understanding and for your neverending work to make this planet a better place. You are really an angel God had sent to the earth to show
us, that we are not alone! I love you for giving us amazing music, but i love you even more for making this world a better place!

I love you forever...

Nessa- ..TatianaMJ_SD

For as long as i can remember i have loved and adored you Michael. I watched you in amazment 'He can't be real, he is too good' i always thought. My dad always said 'Yes Nessa was moonwalking before she could walk and healing the world before she could talk.' As i got older i learnt more about you as a person, i grew up in a time which was hard for you, but i looked past the tabloids and i saw that you had a heart of gold and your love for life, children and people of all races and creeds truely inspired me. You brought me joy through music and gave me my life through dance. You showed me what love is and what it feels like but also what it felt like to be heart broken.I can not thank you enough for all that you have done for me. I miss you, and i hope that one day i can wrap my arms around you and tell you how much i love you..

mj_applehead thumbnail
quotesfromtheking

I wake up from dreams and go "Wow, put this down on paper." The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face.

Elizabeth Taylor is gorgeous, beautiful, and she still is today, I'm crazy about her.

If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.

Because I think every child star suffers through this period because you're not the cute and charming child that you were. You start to grow, and they want to keep you little forever.

And my goal in life is to give to the world what I was lucky to receive: the ecstasy of divine union through my music and my dance.

I'm never pleased with anything, I'm a perfectionist, it's part of who I am.

The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.

People write negatives things, cause they feel that's what sells. Good news to them, doesn't sell.

I love my family very much. I wish I could see them a little more often than I do. But we understand because we're a show business family and we all work.

I'm just like anyone. I cut and I bleed. And I embarrass easily.

-contained in every single expression of life. It is present in the infinity of forms and phenomena that exist in all of creation.

Yeah, Wacko Jacko, where did that come from? Some English tabloid. I have a heart and I have feelings. I feel that when you do that to me. It's not nice.

Just because it's in print doesn't mean it's the gospel.

And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I'd see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

I'm Often Imitated,But Never Duplicated

"Michael Jackson was not influenced by fashion, fashion was influenced by him."

-Phillip Bloch

quotes from other celebrities

"Michael's example of musical artistry was rooted in the proud tradition of black American music.His career trajectory - from the working-class streets of Gary,Indiana,during the post World War II boom,to the heights of the entertainment industry - is a classic example of black American achievement, and of the American Dream"

-Benjamin Todd Jealous,President of the National Association For The Advancement of Colored People.

"Michael Jackson has always been a giant in my music world. He forever will be. His fire lives on in my heart."

-Singaporean singer JJ Lin,who performed Jackson's Beat it recently at his Beijing concert.

"I haven't seen something affect people like this has in a long time. He transcended everything, he was colourless. Thriller changed the face of music forever."

-American Idol judge Randy Jackson.

"He was magic.He was what we all strive tobe.He will always be the King of Pop.For anyone who has ever seen,felt or heard his art,we are all honoured to have been alive in this generation to experience the magic of Michael Jackson."

-Pop star,Beyonce Knowles (Beyonce)

"Its like a dream - a BAD dream.This cannot be!How can Michael Jackson not be here!?"

-Motown Records Founder,Berry Gordy

"He has been an inspiration throughout my entire life and I am devastated that he is gone!"

-Pop Princess (Princess of Pop),Britney Spears

"He was a kind,genuine and wonderful man.He was also one of the greatest entertainers that ever lived or stepped on this Earth.I loved him very much and I will miss him every remaining day of my life."

-Singer and friend,Liza Minnelli

"He has been an inspiration to multiple generations and I will always cherish the momments I shared with him on stage and all of the things I learnt about music from him and the time we spent together!"

-Prince of Pop,Justin Timberlake,Who has called Jackson his Idol and a strong influence on his own career.

"It feels like when Kennedy died ,when Elvis died.It's an amazing loss.He was an extremely talented person...He was a GENIUS! It's a huge loss and I have to say it's not even sinking in yet..."

-Popstar,Celine Dion

"He was always adorable to me, he was always sweet...He was a great singer. He was a GENIUS! People like that have a gift."

-Singer Cher on meeting Jackson when he was a young boy and his musical gift.
mj_applehead thumbnail
Neverland  Fanclub Members...

babii.girl
    jingjing
    punjabi_qt26
    bestfan
    sweety307
    preity238
    imran.siddi
    lennie
    nikita05
    little foot
    Shamone
    XPristinex
    ..TatianaMJ_SD
    Eijaz_Lover
    Connie
    harnisha009
    ~prettyinpink~
    bhoomja_2903
    Jai Sri Ram
    Sema608
    jwaleena
    mj_applehead
    Dabulls23
    sonunigamfan
    siinnce.09
  1. Zareena

[EVERYONE HERE ARE GIRLS EXCEPT ONE.SO THIS BECOMES A UNISEX GROUP? XD ]

{PLEASE JOIN THIS GROUP :http://www.youtube.com/group/MJPervsGroup
I NEED MORE MEMBERS AND MJ OBSESSED GIRLS! 

THIS IS STRICTLY A GIRLS ONLY GROUP!!)
mj_applehead thumbnail
Michael Creations

Icons

siggies

bestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey welcome everybody to this wonderland.
Hey pavi, nice done!

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey MJ fans

I did two avi's on MJ recently

Michael Jackson

mj_applehead thumbnail
nice anis lennie  👍🏼

and yayyyy..mishti welcome back.lol!
bestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mj_applehead

nice anis lennie  👍🏼

and yayyyy..mishti welcome back.lol!

heyyyyyyy good job pavi!Connie PMed me that she'll be coming soon.So crass ur finger and pray that all the fans should come back from wherever on the earth they are.I tried veryyy hard to get contact with nessa.I had to search in her youtube blog the had to make an account in formspring.
Hey u guys(fans)there?
Edited by bestfan - 13 years ago