*^*Stelena Appreciation Week*^*

anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok Members as we have to wait long for TVD to start i have taken permission from Mods for some fun topics!

One 146 year old Vampire , a deadly beast , searching his reason for existence after being alone for most of his life. one is a simple girl, the heart n soul of her friend n family, living a lonely life after loosing her parents.

they were perfect for each other from the 1st time they met! They talk, eyed each other coyly n BOOM.........the connection was instant! 

Their love is perfect, flawless, effortless,they trust each other n love each other to core!  
they Are 

STELENA! 

Their first meeting, they knew something is between them, well he being vampire dosnt changed anything about the way she feels for him n even after trying to stay away from him she cant! their relation went through different phases but whatever challenges comes their way they will be ready to face them, holding each others hand!

what we will be doing:

You can post Siggys,Avis, icons, VMs, FFs etc about them here. 

You can discuss your fav scene of them, probable scene which you would like to see

You ca talk about Stefan/elena/Paul/nina..............have Picspam of their

You can share trivia or fun facts about Paul n Nina here!

what you should avoid

Avoid Bashing any other character

Avoid writting any kind of material which could be hurt any other member or any other character fan

Avoid spamming ( and this is coming from worlds most eligible spammer)

Avoid discussing other characters to the length.

*Plz scroll Sown*

Edited by anwaya - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anwaya thumbnail
Now, The fun starts here! 

There are two parts here part A n part B, you have to take part in both of them!

Part A is a fun simple Questioner you have to fill and Part B ......................well scroll down after words..

PART A

Q1: Name any movie Indian and TV show in which you would like to cast Paul?

Q2: Name any movie Indian and TV show in which you would like to cast Nina?

Q3.Name any movie Actor/Actress with whom you would cast Paul/ Nina?

Q4.What is one fun Question you would ask (apart from MARRY ME ) to Paul? (make sure its a total crackpot Question)

Q5.What is one fun Question you would ask  to Nina?

Q6.One Food item you would cook if u have to organize a Diner for Paul/nina?

Q7. dedicate a song for Stelena/Paul/Nina!

PART B:

Well this is a Caption corner!

will be posting few PaulNina/Stelena pics, u can write a short Dialog , what they will be saying to each other or u can suggest a song for that particular pic or simply write a one-liner!

Edited by anwaya - 13 years ago
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Q1: Name any movie Indian and TV show in which you would like to cast Paul? Pyar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani. [I don't like that show but it's the only one i can think of other than Sangini right now. 🤔]

Q2: Name any movie Indian and TV show in which you would like to cast Nina? In the DELENA thread i said Sangini..so the same here then.

Q3.Name any movie Actor/Actress with whom you would cast Paul/ Nina? Nina: Imran Khan.  ..Wait..any? As in..the actress could be from hollywood?  If so, i'd pair Paul with Kim Kardashian. I don't know why.

Q4.What is one fun Question you would ask (apart from MARRY ME ) to Paul? (make sure its a total crackpot Question) Which tooth in his mouth is his favourite? .....🤣 ...He seems so fond of his teeth. 😳

Q5.What is one fun Question you would ask  to Nina? Same as i said in the DELENA thread. If there was no more gum in the world, what would she do?

Q6.One Food item you would cook if u have to organize a Diner for Paul/nina?  For them..i'd make pancakes. Pancakes are easy to make. 🤣

Q7. dedicate a song for Stelena/Paul/Nina! "Only One" By Alex Band. <3 Perfect.

-Jot.

anwaya thumbnail
@jot : well i think he had by time insured his teeth for lacks! 

Q1: Name any movie Indian and TV show in which you would like to cast Paul?
= ln "sarabhai vs sarabhai" n in "andaz apna apna " movie! imagine Paul n Ian sitting on old loona n driving it! ðŸ¤£ may be in kabhi khushi kabhi gum as SRK's younger bro!

Q2: Name any movie Indian and TV show in which you would like to cast Nina?
= in "remix"  n in " ajab prem ki gazab kahani"

= Paul + Madhuri / kajol
   Nina+ Ranbeer or shahid

Q4.What is one fun Question you would ask (apart from MARRY ME ) to Paul? (make sure its a total crackpot Question)
= for how many dollars he had insured his teeth? 

= will elena turn stefan into human?

= Maggy again thts the only think i knw to cook!

=Afterglow by INXS
isomers thumbnail

Q1: Name any movie Indian and TV show in which you would like to cast Paul? wow, umm..Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil?😆 He seems like he would fit the bill of an intense yet gentle lover.  I mean, look at him as Stefan! <3

Q2: Name any movie Indian and TV show in which you would like to cast Nina? This is pretty hard! Uhh..I'll go with Kitani Mohabbat Hai. Don't ask why, I have no answer.

Paul: Deepika (IDK why) or Dianna Agron.
Nina: Ranbir Kapoor.

Q4.What is one fun Question you would ask (apart from MARRY ME ) to Paul? (make sure its a total crackpot Question) Can I have your freakin' canines, please? oh! or are you(as in Paul) more like Stefan in real life or Damon?

If you could be paired with anyone other than Paul(Stefan) or Ian(Damon) on the show, who would you pick?
PASTAAAAAA!😆 Easy to make, tastes great!

If my heart was a house - Owl City
or Rocketeer

Edited by -Nitya- - 13 years ago