SBB/SBS- manav archana 7th march 2011 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Well Poha is not fried rice. Its kind ofa a breakfast dish. In south India they call this "Aval Upma" !!! Hope I am bit helpful cutecherry!!!!
Yes Jai in Kannada it is called Avalakki ๐Ÿ˜Š

Well Poha is not fried rice. Its kind ofa a breakfast dish. In south India they call this "Aval Upma" !!! Hope I am bit helpful cutecherry!!!!

thanks for the info jaishankar๐Ÿ˜ƒ i wish i could taste it๐Ÿ˜› looking at sushi making it i wanted to taste it. it looks yummy๐Ÿ˜ƒ
its a dish made out of flattened rice.....pretty easy to make. I personally don't like it.....find it extremely dry.

nice segment....TFS.   
Edited by bonnefille - 13 years ago
Yup CuteCherry (you can call me Jai ๐Ÿ˜† easy for u type) its easy to make too. You can eat it any time and its damn good. Google it for the recipe,you can make it and eat !!!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Well Anki is one lucky girl that is for sure.The guy never leaves to chance to surprise and impress his girl๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Here is the SBB link,

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfy_n6c56bE[/YOUTUBE]

Sushant and his obsession with onion prize loll

Yup CuteCherry (you can call me Jai ๐Ÿ˜† easy for u type) its easy to make too. You can eat it any time and its damn good. Google it for the recipe,you can make it and eat !!!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Well Anki is one lucky girl that is for sure.The guy never leaves to chance to surprise and impress his girl๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

oh haha yup  jai is much easier than the long one btw call me cherry๐Ÿ˜ƒ ya i ll try to make it i guess or actually ill just tell my mom to cook it for me that would be easier since i am not a great cook๐Ÿค” and yup anki is one lucky girl to get sushi๐Ÿ˜
Originally posted by nishr

Here is the SBB link,

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfy_n6c56bE[/YOUTUBE]

Sushant and his obsession with onion prize loll

hahaha @nishr idk y is he so obsessed with onions๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜† i mean it's not even that good๐Ÿค” i have noticed that he talks abt onions in ever video๐Ÿ˜†
hahaha s cherry is easier!!! Well Sush seems to already a responsbile husband. looks like roles are switched.๐Ÿ˜†
Sush is always worried about the price hikes(onion,petrol etc) like a normal wife and Anki is bindaas about all this!!!

Rab ne banayee jodi!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š
Even I dont like it personally. But if Sushi has made then I dont mind eating it though ๐Ÿ˜›
hahaha Rachna all of you girls got Archu syndrome wanting their Manav's to cook poha and give . All the best Girls!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜‰