Balika Vadhu

BV WU- 7 MAR 2011

hridhya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Dadisa asks Jagiya to come to temple with her and Anandi.First he doesn't agree and then Gehna asks him to go and he agrees.

At the temple they see his friends and Dadisa asks him to go and talk to them.He goes towards them and starts his "friendly talk"πŸ˜•.They get irritated and starts shouting at him.They ask why is he saying so many lies and Lal singh told them about his new affair with Gauri.They ask how they can forget all the things which Anandi.πŸ‘He shouts at them and asks them to mind their business and not to interfear in his personal life.😑They badmouth about Gauri  and Jagiya indulges in a fight with them.Suddenly Anandi comes and they stop.After he goes they discuss how Jagiya cannot be mended.Phooli overhears the entire conversation.πŸ‘

Jagiya and Gauri start their romantic conversation on laptop.He is on the verge of telling ILU to Gauri when Anandi enters and he shouts at her asking how she can enter without his permission.He further warns her from now onwards she should knock on the door before entering.😑She feels bad and leaves.Gauri calls him but he doesn't lift the phone.

A song sequence follows and Anandi recollects her moments with Jagiya and his behaviour towards her.

Jagiya is talking with Gauri when he hears a knock on the door.Anandi enters and takes her pillow and leaves the room.When he asks him about it she says that she doesn't want to disturb him anymore.😭

Gehna sees her and asks where she is going.She says Jagiya has some work and doesn't want to disturb him.

Precap:Phooli tells Jagiya that whatever he is now is because of Anandi also.He can make new friends but should not forget his closer ones.πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Thanks so much for the super-quick update. Regarding Jagya...what can be said!
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
seriously..in today's episode......ill effect of child marriage is at its best!!
jagiya.......behavior towards anandi 😑
aur rahi sahi kasar flash back scenes main pura hogaya!!.......
jagat is at his best today!!😳
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a lot For super quick Updates....Well Phooli has idea regarding the other Girl in Jagya's life..I wonder are they Really up to leap and all..and These Jagya's Friend...I know Jagya is totaly gone case...But If this Guys knows Jagya's truth And  As they hv sympathy For Aanandi..First thing they should do is to Let her know about her Hubby's This Kand...This is Some thing Really big that Jagya is involve in affair and They knows it...

BTW I enjoyed ILU session of Ja-Ga...I dunno What to say & How😳..At same time I felt bad for Aanandi The way Jagya behaved with her..
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I felt horrible today! I agree that Ja-Ga might look adorable together.... but I cann't just see jag's romantic side nor do I see any chemistry.
he seems more evil and villainous with every passing moment. And the way he rebuked Anandi... he was the limit.😑 What kind of impression are they creating in the minds of some villagers who watch this, I wonder. Educated people do not behave like that. Look at Gauri... Look at Lal Singh.... they are 100 times better than he is. But Jag.... he has crossed all limits!
Calling his wife Jungli for she entered her own room without knocking on the door!🀒
I wonder if he's gonna insult Phooli too tomorrow!
atria thumbnail
Thanks....
If everyone is getting to know about the affair what will the leap mean? Or will they show that everyone other than Jagya's family knows about the affair?
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

Thanks so much for the super-quick update. Regarding Jagya...what can be said!

I dunno why, I read that as Retarding Jag!πŸ˜† Maybe I wanted to read it that way....🀣
I wonder what's wrong with me .... I am feeling sorry for fictional characters and cursing others!πŸ˜†
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.. No comments on Jagya, I have said enough I believe 😳
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: radt

I dunno why, I read that as Retarding Jag!πŸ˜† Maybe I wanted to read it that way....🀣
I wonder what's wrong with me .... I am feeling sorry for fictional characters and cursing others!πŸ˜†

That happens when you are watching a serial 5 days a week. It becomes a part of ones life and even when you know it is fiction, there are times you cannot help but react, empathise or laugh. The power of this medium........😊

Jagya's (I did not watch the episode today) behavior whilst awful and unforgivable.............. to me seems like a mixture of  frustration, guilt, infatuation but above all a situation he does not know what to do about.................he has to tell Gauri at some stage.........that should be worrying him, how to deal with Anandi, face his family, all this and then to try and behave like nothing has happened. He has to react............and who best to take it out on Anandi and his friends. The friends will not stand for his behavior but Anandi seems to be his pet punching bag . Wish she would give it back to him............this saintly tolerance is annoying.

This is why I find the 3 year leap very strange..........Sumitra and Gehna have noticed something is wrong but will they not bother to find out for 3 years???? Bizarre. Phooli knows, friends know and no one is going to say anything.................😑😑
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well I for one was happy that Anandi chose to knock on his door and walk out with her pillow and she refused to let him start yet another fight about it. She was so hurt and yet so dignified about it...without her trademark twin floods !!

Glad Phooli knows. Atleast somebody who genuinely cares abt her knows the whole mess !