Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Friday's results

Winner

Vaishali JaipurwalaπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Vaishali is both the Star and  the Fool of the day ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Note
It is Jhalak Dikhlaja today and our votes will help Sushant win the contest and the much deserved title of the winner ...
Please please please ...take time out and make sure you guys vote for him today ....😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Vaishali is the fool because she is trying her best to still stay quiet even after hearing such terrible allegations .....

I don't know what she is waiting for .....πŸ€”
unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Vaishali for not opening her mouth😑

They cud hav told Sulochana everything in a better way, without all the hungama and shocks. Now she is going to get an attack
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Vaishali still not opening her mouth...If tmrw ArMan dont open their mouth than I will call them stupid too..
Mrs. Jaipurwala had all the right to demand and question..She wants to know the truth and she said if Vaishu gives the answer she would take all allegations back..
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i don't see any fools today..she is opening her mouth tomorrow..i will wait till then..😊
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
When Vaishu saw Sulo defending and handling situation right than why keep quiet for so long for ArMan and SaSha to join?  She saw her mom and family's support in her defence with right question she should have respected her MIL and told the truth..Both family's relationship would not have been damaged..MIL is dark by her own son...She is going to be hurt just like Vaishu and her family...FBD's parents have no clue abt their son's bigomy...

The whole thing could have been avoided if the dimwits and tweedle dumb and tweedle dee did not advice vaishu to lie to save Sulo Asthama attack..Apparently Sulo is defending her sanskars pretty well w/o her pump πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ArMan n Vaishu r fools coz they thought that they had 2 stay quiet coz of Sulochana n her asthma attacks. But in fact Sulochana is not such a weak lady that they thought she was.
She has learnt the truth n in such a bad way but she is fine n is fighting 4 her daughter's honour n will do so till the end.
ArMan n Vaishu shud have told her much b4 anybody else tells her. I hope the trio are royally bashed after Dharmesh. Some things when get out of control shud b shared with elders who might, with their rich experiences in life, help tremendously.

LuvSSever thumbnail
Hai Di,

Vote goes to,who else ,Vaishali. for being this Dumb and still not opening the mouth.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Vaishali because she could have shut up her mother in law right there, thank goodness for Sulochana who has thought logically about this. If it weren't for Sulochana this thing would have dragged on more and poor Manav's reputation would have continued to be tarnished.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Vaishali and Archana . BOTH remained silent and allowed Manav to be insulted like a DOG . I cannot decide who is BIGGER FOOL ...........GURU or SHISHYA . GURU is Archu and SHISHYA is VAISHU who followed her guidance .